Start by marking “Radgepacket - Volume Two” as Want to Read:
Radgepacket - Volume Two

Radgepacket - Volume Two

4.57 of 5 stars 4.57  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  1 review
Radgepacket Two takes over from where it's predecessor left off. We've got a tart with a heart in a satellite town, a chav girl up a mountain, an ageing rock star pretending to be gay and a hard case in a soft shirt celebrating his birthday, amongst others. These tales from the Inner Cities and many more are told in our usual style - brutal, uncompromising and explicit. If...more
Published March 2nd 2009 by Byker Books

To ask other readers questions about Radgepacket - Volume Two, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Radgepacket - Volume Two

Darren Sant
I have read the entire Radgepacket series except the second volume. How I managed to miss this I don’t know but I will flagellate myself at length to atone for my sins.
As with all the Radgepacket series expect fiction of an industrial strength and not for those that want to read about happy star-crossed vampires or kittens. Revel in its darkness. Bask in the grittiness. Immerse yourself in its sublime depths. Can you tell yet that I liked it?
Andrew
Andrew marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2011
The Hitman Diaries The Henchmen's Book Club The Burglar Diaries The Bank Robber Diaries School for Scumbags