Start by marking “Ravished by Desire (The Westmoreland Series)” as Want to Read:
Ravished by Desire (The Westmoreland Series)

Ravished by Desire (The Westmorelands #2, 3)

A LITTLE DARE

When Shelly Brockman walks into his office, Sheriff Dare Westmoreland can almost taste the sweet, steamy passion they'd once shared. Then she informs him that he's the father of her son, the unruly preteen Dare arrested earlier that day, and his fantasies turn to fury. Shelly has returned to her Georgia hometown to get her son away from the mean streets of Los
Published February 1st 2010 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Ravished by Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ravished by Desire

stilwaterz
Oh, those Westmoreland men! This was my first encounter with the Westmorelands and I will be back! I am a diehard Madaris fan and have been trying to read them mostly in order, but I came across this book and decided to take a detour. I think once I dive into this series, I will easily get hooked.

The first story, A Little Dare was predictable, but very sweet. After a 10 year absence, Shelley returns to her hometown with a lot more than she left with. Sheriff Dare Westmoreland realizes what a foo
Deava101
Aug 13, 2012 Deava101 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Little Dare is about Sherrif Dare Westmoreland coming into contact with a new bold kid who eventually turns out to be his son by his girlfriend of six years, Shelly Brockman. After meeting on rough waters, Dare sets out to win his son's heart but he cannot resist a chance to reddem what he and Shelly once had.

Thorn's Challenge was about Tara and Thorn who we met in the first book "Delaney's Desert Sheikth". They have been battling desire for each other for two years but Thorn decided he wasnt
Sassafrass
Mar 05, 2010 Sassafrass rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book. I preferred the fisrt story, "A Little Dare" better than "Thorn's Challenge".

The reason I didn't give this 5 stars was due to "Thorn's Challenge". The H/h had all this build up and then the HEA happened very quickly for me. It just seemed to happen overnight. I felt like this a bit quick, especially for someone who's supposed to be protecting her heart so much.

These are the third and fourth stories in this series that I have read of Brenda Jackson's Westmoreland series. I have
Chelsea
Nov 21, 2013 Chelsea rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: brenda-jackson
The combination of "A Little Dare" and "Thorn's Challenge" definitely had readers Ravished by Desire!!

"A Little Dare"
Dare Westmoreland made the mistake of leaving his soul-mate Shelly behind at the chance to further his future, in the end fate brought the two together and even a "little" dare. I found the ten year reunion between father, son, and his woman was touching!

"Thorn's Challenge"
We all have come to find how challenging and difficult Thorn really was, however Ms. Tara picked thorn out
Jennifer Schultheis
Ravished by Desire is one of the best books you will buy. Why??? Because you get two truly amazing novels, in one book. Ravished by Desire includes the books A Little Dare and Thorn's Challenge. Both books are simply amazing and are must reads. A Little Dare, has a sexy sheriff and Thorn's Challenge, has a gorgeous biker. Enough said!
Tanya Mayes
Jan 27, 2013 Tanya Mayes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harlequin-kimani
I just reread Thorn's challenge July 2014. He is still one of my favorites. Don't mess with Thorn.

I love this two in one book. This was a wonderful read. The Westmoreland family is funny. Another must read that I know I will reread again. Dare & Thorn where can I find one.
Jocelyn
Jun 20, 2011 Jocelyn rated it it was amazing
really good book...would love to read more from this author :)
Taz Will
Jul 22, 2013 Taz Will rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Both books were great and I couldn't put these down.
Annie
Annie rated it liked it
Dec 06, 2012
Terrob
Terrob rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2010
Bobbie
Bobbie rated it liked it
Jul 31, 2010
Dana
Dana rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2013
Keely
Keely rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2011
Tierra
Tierra rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2015
Allyson
Allyson rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2013
Myeisha Henderson
Myeisha Henderson rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2015
Alexandrea Ward
Alexandrea Ward rated it really liked it
Nov 22, 2011
Davida
Davida rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2011
Cecily Sterling
Cecily Sterling rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2013
Terra
Terra rated it liked it
Sep 11, 2011
Cassandra Hughes-Hunt
Cassandra Hughes-Hunt rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2013
tammie dawson
tammie dawson rated it it was amazing
Feb 29, 2016
Kelda Cabbil
Kelda Cabbil rated it really liked it
Dec 06, 2016
Ms.C
Ms.C rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2012
Arlena
Arlena rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2011
Leahanne
Leahanne rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2014
Antoinette
Antoinette rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2013
Lanisha Humbert
Lanisha Humbert rated it it was amazing
Nov 16, 2016
Ms Erica
Ms Erica rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2016
Sheldran Stewart
Sheldran Stewart rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Game of Seduction (Arrington Family #2)
  • Heated
  • Heart's Secret
  • Once In A Lifetime
  • Secret of Deadman's Coulee (Whitehorse Montana, #1)
  • Forever Yours
  • Bittersweet Love
  • Defying Desire (The Donovans #3)
  • Deceive Her With Desire
  • Touch of Heaven (St. James Sisters #1; Mayne Attraction #1)
  • A Valentine Kiss: Cupids Bow\Made In Heaven\Matchmaker
In 1994, Brenda Jackson’s first novel, Tonight and Forever, was released. Since then she has had more than 100 novels and novellas published (the first African-American author to accomplish such a feat) and has over 3 million books in print.

A native of Jacksonville, Florida, Brenda is the first African-American author to have a book published by Harlequin Desire and the first African-American rom
More about Brenda Jackson...

The Westmorelands (1 - 10 of 31 books)
  • Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands, #1)
  • A Little Dare (The Westmorelands, #2)
  • Thorn's Challenge (The Westmorelands, #3)
  • Stone Cold Surrender (The Westmorelands, #4)
  • Riding The Storm (The Westmorelands, #5)
  • Jared's Counterfeit Fiancee (The Westmorelands, #6)
  • The Chase Is On (The Westmorelands, #7)
  • The Durango Affair (The Westmorelands, #8)
  • Ian's Ultimate Gamble (The Westmorelands, #9)
  • Seduction, Westmoreland Style (The Westmorelands, #10)