Start by marking “Follow Your Dreams (Except for That One Where You Go to Work Naked and Dance the Polka)” as Want to Read:

4.32 of 5 stars 4.32  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Wait a minute . . . I need to put on my "Gosh-I-Really-Care" face."

* A witty combination of clear-cut down-to-earth words of wisdom and comical humor, Follow Your Dreams reminds us with refreshing simplicity not to take ourselves and all of life's little absurdities too seriously.

Cheryl Caldwell pairs lively humorous illustrations and satirical humor with to-the-point obse
Published February 1st 2007 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Follow Your Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Follow Your Dreams

Marsha
Silly, irreverent and just a little mad, Follow Your Dreams is a sweet little book of humor that tells us not to take life too seriously. With wacky line drawings and kooky sayings that look as if they could double as t-shirt slogans, this is just the sort of book to keep in your pocket and pull out every now and then, just to bring a smile to that sourpuss you call a face.
Melissa Bee
I actually bought this as part of a present for a friend completing college. I ended up keeping it for myself. I rationalized that I needed it more since I'm approximately 20 years older than her AND she's tall and slender and full of eagerness and adventure.

I've settled into comfortable cynicism.
Heather
I absolutely love this little book. I bought a copy for my mother and 2 sisters after reading it. the short little sayings are sayings to live by. Days go by too quickly for you to not "follow your dreams".
Janet
Humor and laughter, and to not take myself too seriously since in the end, it just doesn't matter.
Wendy
Some of the sayings in this book are really funny.
Linda Berg
A breath of fresh air! Awesome.
Madhuri
Madhuri marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Eileen
Eileen added it
Sep 13, 2014
Phrog Private
Phrog Private marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Qq
Qq added it
Jan 11, 2014
Alejandra
Alejandra marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2013
Jaclyn
Jaclyn marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2013
I See Stupid People: And They Are Getting on My Last Nerve! One Hot Chick: In Search of Mr. Right -- Now Follow Your Dreams: (Except for That One Where You Go to Work Naked and Dance the Polka) I Can't Remember If I'm the Good Sister or the Evil One One Hot Chick: In Search of Mr. Right -- Now