Start by marking “Touch of a Vampire (The Evolved, #2)” as Want to Read:
Touch of a Vampire  (The Evolved, #2)

Touch of a Vampire (The Evolved #2)

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Three months after learning she is one of The Evolved, beings that hide among humanity because of their DNA link with animals, Orenda Sherman’s world is turned upside down by betrayal. Deciding to take command of her own fate, Orenda begins a journey to discover her Native American heritage.
What she finds is a handsome man named Cheve, who will train her to fulfill her des...more
Kindle Edition
Published February 2010

To ask other readers questions about Touch of a Vampire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Touch of a Vampire

jD
I was just going through my Kindle to see what I might have missed adding to my Read pile. This is one of the books I finished about a month ago so I am counting it as a 2012 read.

So why no review? I wasn't as crazy about Wren's story this go around as I was in the first book. First of all, Wren went straing to whoring. I was surprised how much heat was added to this one. All that sweet innocence was gone replaced by a wanton heroine who seemed to be in heat most of the book.

The story is the sec...more
Grammy 1
Feb 18, 2010 Grammy 1 rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Grammy by: glakritz@tampabay.rr.com
Touch of a Vampire by Jude Stephens is the second book in her series. Scent of a Vampire was her first published book in 2009. We continue Olivia’s story, after a bad marriage and nearing 30 she finds on a” girls vacation” to Atlantic City with her BF Janel, that she is more than human. When meeting two hot vampires Roberto and Alex, she discovers the world of the Evolved. She is their Sensay.and is believed to be the instrument of peace for her people. At 30 she is just coming into her powers.

M...more
Jeannie Christo
Can't get enough of Orenda (Olivia), Alex, and Roberto. The new hunky addition of Cheve is worth reading also. I have really enjoyed watching Orenda come into her own in this book. She is growing physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Her Sensay training is getting exceptionally better thanks to her trainer, Cheve.
Orenda has experienced and gone through so much yet she continues to get stronger and rise above the circumstances or situations.
Jude Stephens transitioned into this book...more
=^☺^=mskitty
Even after the 3rd time reading this I loved it again. Jude has such a vivid imagination you just get carried away.
This book continues Orenda's journey into the world of the Evolved and lets her explore her gift as Sensay. Everyone seems to want the Sensay killed or used to meet their own end. Orenda has a hard choice to make when it comes to her love life and puts it on the back burner so she can concentrate on herself. I know this sounds dark, but it is loaded with humor and plenty of sex. I h...more
Cindyg
What a great read. I really like the native american interest in this book. All my favs where back, including some new charming and interesting characters. I'm telling you, Ms. Stephens really weaves a terrific tale, she has created a world I hope will continue, because I would really miss it. I know she has a story due out in March and I can't wait.
If you haven't read this series yet do yourself a favor and get it. You'll love the storyline, the action, the world building, and the hot hot sex.
I...more
Texas Book Lover
4.5 stars...This book was better than the 1st in the Evolved series IMO. There were so many twists and unexpected events that I honestly did not see coming that made me start talking out loud to the book and made my daughters think I was crazy. To me that is part of what makes a book great. I hope there will be a 3rd book that continues Orenda (Wren's) journey!
Debra
The story of Olivia continues with her Sensay training. And the hot vampire Alex who loves her very much, so much, he would lay his life down for her, as there quest begins for the missing Roberto. Her previous lover. I thought this book was really good. Hoping that there will be another!
Teresa Kleeman
I thought this book was really really good. I love the evolved ones. Especially Roberto! Jude's scenes were so hot you need a cold shower after reading, lol. I would read it again.
Jodie Byrkett
Jodie Byrkett marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Meagan Thompson
Meagan Thompson marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Sanjhurah Nair
Sanjhurah Nair marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
Shelley
Shelley marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2014
Cantrell
Cantrell marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2013
Larissa
Larissa marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2013
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2013
Natalia Paige
Natalia Paige marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I have always had a great love for what people today call paranormal but growing up we just called scary. Raised on Bram Stokers Dracula and Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein I knew from an early age I wanted to give people goose bumps. Combine that with my love of romance and I began writing stories I wanted to read.
I live in Eastern Pennsylvania and love the East Coast.

More about Jude Stephens...
Scent of a Vampire (The Evolved, #1) Sleeping with the Jersey Devil (The Evolved #3) Vampire Delights on Polar Nights Vampire Delights On Polar Nights Motel Desire