Start by marking “Her Forever Cowboy” as Want to Read:
Her Forever Cowboy

Her Forever Cowboy (Men of Mule Hollow #1)

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  131 ratings  ·  11 reviews

Mule Hollow, Texas, is chock-full of handsome cowboys ready to say "I do." So veterinarian Susan Worth moves in, dreaming of meeting Mr. Right. He's most certainly not the gorgeous rescue worker blazing through town on a motorcycle. Cole Turner is a sixth-generation Mule Hollow rancher, but he's all about roaming Texas to save everyone but himself. The hurt hidden deep ins
Published January 1st 2010 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense (first published December 15th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Her Forever Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Forever Cowboy

Judy
I just love visiting in Mule Hollow. This book let us have a short visit with Samantha the donkey, what a creative character that mule is.

There will be 2 more books following this one and I can't wait to read them.

I enjoy the series that go on like this with characters you feel you know from all the previous books.

Dry Creek Series by Janet Tronstad is the same way.

Sarah Eiseman
Originally posted on sarahsbookshelf.com:

OK, so even I have to admit the title to this book is very cheesy. It’s been in my TBR pile FOREVER, so I had to finally give in and read the darn thing. Turns out that this book was quite a refreshing little story. First off, it’s inspirational romance, which means there is a strong God/religious element throughout the story. I’ll admit it’s not my thing to normally read books that broach on any religious subjects, but I gave this one a shot. I think thi
Lindsay
The book wouldn't have been so bad except the hero remained a chauvinistic, nosey, stubborn SOB the whole book. He kept trying to butt into the woman's business, and she finally just accepted it as "proof" that he cared about her (*bullshit*).
Carolyn
I was surprised I'd never read this before since the oldest brother's story is one of my favorite stories. I enjoyed this one quite a bit.
Karen
Veterinarian, Susan Worth almost runs Cole Turner down as she falls asleep at the wheel. She needs looking after, is he the one to settle down and help her out?
Jessica Marshall
Susan Worth is a hard working Vet. As Vet she puts her patients before herself. This leading into her not sleeping, find love, and so on.

Then when a Cowboy ( Cole Turner ) came back to town, little did she know her life would change forever.

Crystal
This is the 1st book I have read by Debra Clopton. It was a great Read. Susan is working too hard and needs someone to help her take care of herself. While Cole is busy running from the pain in his past. They are perfect to even each other out.
Valerie
I really enjoyed reading this book. I picked the book up from my mother-in-laws for something to read while doing the farmers market and couldn't put the thing down.
Lucy Bilik
Another good read by Debra Clopton
Justme
First in 'Men of Mule Hollow'
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Dee
Dee added it
Aug 05, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Wenona
Wenona marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Keisha
Keisha added it
Aug 03, 2015
Pam Luteran-Isbell
Pam Luteran-Isbell marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Kathie
Kathie added it
Jul 03, 2015
Nancy Williams
Nancy Williams marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Kris
Kris marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Karen Gregory
Karen Gregory marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Brandi
Brandi marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Small-Town Moms: A Dry Creek Family/A Mother for Mule Hollow (Mule Hollow, #17) (Dry Creek, #18)
  • His Country Girl (Home on the Ranch #4)
  • His Holiday Family
  • Mirror Image Bride (Texas Twins, #2)
  • The Lawman's Christmas Wish (Alaskan Bride Rush, #6)
  • The Cowboy's Holiday Blessing (Cooper Creek, #1)
  • Look-Alike Lawman (Texas Twins, #4)
  • Treasure Creek Dad (Alaskan Bride Rush,  #2)
  • Child Of Mine (Love Inspired)
  • The Soldier's Newfound Family (Texas Twins, #5)
  • The Doctor's Perfect Match (Lighthouse Lane #3)
  • The Doctor's Family (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #3)
An award winning author and a 6 generation Texan Debra Clopton considers herself not just a storyteller but an entertainer and that is what she thinks about foremost as she creates her plots for her readers. To write stories that connect to readers with a little of everything: laughter, tears, heartfelt emotion, fast paced-page turning entertainment. She wants her readers to leave their stress beh ...more
More about Debra Clopton...

Men of Mule Hollow (3 books)
  • Cowboy for Keeps (Men of Mule Hollow, #2)
  • Yuletide Cowboy (Men of Mule Hollow, #3)
The Trouble With Lacy Brown (Mule Hollow, #1) And Baby Makes Five (Mule Hollow, #2) No Place Like Home (Mule Hollow, #3) Betting on Hope (Four of Hearts Ranch Romance #1) Operation: Married by Christmas (Mule Hollow, #6)