Start by marking “The Perfect Cat-Sitter” as Want to Read:
The Perfect Cat-Sitter

The Perfect Cat-Sitter

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  7 reviews
When Ranas family has to leave for India, Susan promises to look after their pets. But things don't go exactly according to plan in this companion to Tarantula Power! Illustrations.
Published October 1st 2007 by Holiday House

To ask other readers questions about The Perfect Cat-Sitter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perfect Cat-Sitter

Heather
Another most excellent book by Nagda!! Just how Nagda works in school work and kids chores and projects is just amazing. I think I might get these books for the kids if they want to read it over and over. The kids laugh with the fun humor of everyday fun at school and at home with the kids life. A must read even if you don't have kids. Working with my own kids and being around others much of the time this is a must have and read for your collection alng with all the others that Nagda writes. Hea ...more
Dolly
Feb 21, 2013 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
We recently read Meow Means Mischief by Ann Whitehead Nagda and we really enjoyed that story. So I was excited to learn that the characters from that book returned in this one. I'm not sure if it's a series or a sequel per se, but there appear to be five books that have characters common in each, but seem to focus on a different child. While the last story featured Rana, this book centers on her friend Susan.

The story is fairly straightforward and entertaining and it is easy for our girls to re
Maelee
I learned that I did not have to be perfect. Perfectionism holds people to an impossible standard that is hard to live up to. Young people may struggle while learning that being perfect is not all it is cracked up to be as well as impossible. I like the cat in the story also.
Heather
An intermediate chapter book. The storyline is good, but the characters' dialogue is unnatural. Kids may not notice the dialogue, though; if so, they will enjoy the story.
Debbie McNeil
Nice addition to any collection for 2nd graders or 1st grade gifted readers, due to simple plot and characters.
Kathy
Easy chapters. Travel and time zones. May be too easy for list even though about a 4th grader.
Christine
I don't recommend this one. Drew thought it was pretty good, but I thought it was a little dull.
Andrea Golding
Andrea Golding marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Kristine Pratt
Kristine Pratt marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2013
Nayan
Nayan marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2013
Assma Bob
Assma Bob marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2013
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
May 17, 2010
Lisa
Lisa added it
Jan 09, 2010
Dear Whiskers Tiger Math: Learning to Graph from a Baby Tiger Meow Means Mischief Panda Math: Learning About Subtraction from Hua Mei and Mei Sheng Polar Bear Math: Learning About Fractions from Klondike and Snow