Start by marking “Moonlight Menage (Lucani Lovers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Moonlight Menage (Lucani Lovers, #2)

Moonlight Menage (Lucani Lovers #2)

3.75  ·  Rating Details  ·  157 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
On sale now for $1.49 at Amazon and B&N

Book Two in the Lucani Lovers series.

For eight years, Etruscan witch Tira Belludi has longed to give herself, body and soul, to the two shifter men who hold her heart. But visions of death and fears for her sanity have forced her to keep her distance.

Nic Rocca and Duke Ducati are brothers in every way but blood and partners who h
Published March 3rd 2010 by Ellora's Cave (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Moonlight Menage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moonlight Menage

Smokinhotbooks K.C.
Mar 22, 2010 Smokinhotbooks K.C. rated it liked it
Shelves: erotic
What I liked

Oh lordy I never tire of reading erotica where two dudes lust after one girl. I liked how Julian initiated the relationship between Duke and Tira. Upset with Tira for leaving both of them, Duke always believed that if she could have been with Nic, she might not have really wanted him. Unable to say no this time around, he gives in and finally after all this time he seduces her. Meanwhile, Nic still recuperating from his wounds can’t help but feel envious of Duke’s time with Tira, if
Laurie Garrison
Second book in the Lucain lovers series just as the quite a bit of action and lot’s of hot sex, but this one is a Ménage M/F/M. Nic and Duke are hot wolf shifters that loves one woman Tira, but they can’t have her because she has visions of the future and when she touches Nic she sees his death, so they all love each other from afar, doesn’t seem far does it? Tira has loved them since the age of 8 years old. After having sex with Duke and the way he acts, Tira is fed up! so one day she takes mat ...more
Erotic Horizon
Nic Rocca and Duke Ducati are best friends and about as close to being brothers as any two men can be, MOONLIGHT MENAGE starts off with them in a bit of a predicament and it only looks more dire as the scene moves ahead.

Brain and brawn were on their side however and they all made it out of the situation alive even if not all in tact and this is where MOONLIGHT MENAGE begins it’s tale.

Nic is seriously hurt and Duke is worried and hovering like a dark angel by his bed side, but Duke is not the on
Cecile
Dec 24, 2011 Cecile rated it it was amazing
I was asked to review this book by the author ~ all thoughts expressed here are my own.

I do not judge short stories on the rush of their relationships, because they are just that - short stories. So, yes the relationships always could have been drawn out more, yea it seems like they fall in love to fast and of course the story could have been made longer... but it is a short story. So with that said....

Tira has the gift to see the future, it is a gift that is passed down in her family. Tira's "v
Anna
Feb 19, 2015 Anna rated it really liked it
From a young age Tira has known that she was destined to be with Nic & Duke. But one vision of death changes all that. Ever since she has distanced herself from them. It has been 8 years since that fateful vision and it hasn't changed. With danger near Tira wonders if she should take a chance on love before it's too late.

I really enjoyed Tira, Nic & Duke's journey. Tira is a pretty strong heroine and really she'd have to be to resist these two hunky guys for so long. Moonlight Ménage is
Rinny Rainwind
Jan 26, 2015 Rinny Rainwind rated it it was amazing
This is book t o in the Lucuni Lovers series. This is the story of Nic and Duke, two warriors for the Lucuni. They have both loved the same girl since they we 18 years old. Her name is Tira, she is a seer. She saw Nic's death when she was 18 and she has stayed away from the two men she loves because in that vision Nic dies and Duke turns away from her. She thinks living alone is better than losing them both. Nic has had enough when a house almost kills him when it is blown up. He sets into motio ...more
Mandi Schreiner
Mar 18, 2010 Mandi Schreiner rated it it was ok

Why I read: It was offered for review and I really enjoyed the first book in the series, Kiss of Moonlight.

Favorite Quote: “I want you to put your hands on the arms of the chair and not let go. Understand?”

Tira, Nic and Duke have been in love the past eight years. Well, let me rephrase, Duke and Nic love Tira, and the men, although not sexually attracted (darn it!) have a very close friendship. The three of them want to be together, but it is not possible. Tira is a witch and when she touches

Susi
Mar 31, 2010 Susi rated it really liked it
I received this book as a review copy from the author and I was a bit shy to start it at first. I haven't read Kiss of Moonlight so I was afraid to be totally lost in this one but I was wrong. Okay from time to time I noticed that I missed out on something but I plan to get Kiss of Moonlight ASAP.

This book starts with a big bang. We are thrown in the middle of a burning house and with the fear of losing someone important. This part was the confusing part for me because I had no idea who all the
Vanessa theJeepDiva
Tira truly believes her Gift is more curse than anything. She knows that she wants to be with both Nic and Duke. She knows that both Nic and Duke reciprocate these feelings. She knows that both men want to be with her in a relationship where they all three enjoy the pleasures they have to share. Nic, Duke, and Tira are all on the same page when it comes to fulfilling their desires.

The problem that keeps this trio apart, Tira can’t touch Nic. Every time she touches him she sees his death. Then s
Steph
Sep 15, 2011 Steph rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-read
This was my first book with M/M/F as the main characters (HEA). I was honestly wondering if I would like that concept. But I am happy to say that I really enjoyed it. I think the reason I enjoyed this story so much was because I absolutely loved Nic and Varro/Duke. They are amazing. 'Brothers in every way but blood.' They have been best friends for their entire lives and just happen to fall in love with the same woman. And in their world, sharing her will not be a problem.
The storyline follow
Mspink
Jun 17, 2010 Mspink rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I like this little world of characters she has created. Lots of variety and interesting stories. The author has made it possible to understand the terminology by putting nice little glossaries in the books, however,I still found myself struggling to keep track of what some of the terms were. However, other than that this series is really good and I'm looking forward to reading more.

Tira and her two men were made for each other and it was heart breaking to know they a
Cindy
Apr 17, 2010 Cindy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
Good read - contains two hunky werewolves and their true love who foresees death for one of them... Contains lots of action - both in and out of the bedroom. Has menage sex [no m/m:].

Previous book is Kiss of Moonlight which I liked just as much!

Although not explicitly listed as part of her Lucani Lovers series - Seduced by Two - occurs chronologically before the two Moonlight books and involves some of the same characters.

So far I've enjoyed everything of hers I've read - will be getting more as
Alisa
Aug 19, 2010 Alisa rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: paranormal lovers who like a little "extra" stuff.. ;)
Shelves: erotica, e-book
2 Thumbs WAY Up... I really enjoyed this continuation of the Lucani Lovers.. What a threesome they are.. Tira, Nic and Duke.. She loves them both, they both love her but there are so many things that happen that you almost wonder if they will ever all come together.... but have no fear.. they do... BOY do they EVER come together...lol.. ;)

Cant wait to read the next one.
Jen (That's What I'm Talking About)
The Lucani Lovers is a six-book steamy paranormal romance series that was re-edited and, in some cases, rewritten, and republished in February 2016.

Nic and Duke are brothers in every way except by blood. They work, live, and play together, and they both love Tira deeply.

Scared by a vision she had of Nic’s death the first and only time she attempted to be with Nic and Duke, Tira has isolated herself from the men she loves. Now that Nic’s time appears to be coming to an end, Tira must decide if sh
Irene Jackson
Feb 10, 2012 Irene Jackson rated it really liked it
I won a copy of this and enjoyed reading it. I don't read many menage to compare but this one has a good story line. I felt for the characters and liked the way it played out at the end. An enjoyable evening with my feet up reading.
Vicci
Dec 13, 2010 Vicci rated it really liked it
Shelves: nocturne-reads
Review Available At:

Nocturne Romance Reads
Lisa Berk
Jun 17, 2011 Lisa Berk rated it it was amazing
I loved this next book in the series! Can't wait to start reading number 3!
Sophia (FV)
Mar 25, 2010 Sophia (FV) rated it liked it
Nic and Duke were raised together as brothers and have shared a lifelong emotional bond making them inseparable. They’ve also been in love with the same woman for the past eight years.

Tira is a witch that has a special ability to foresee certain peoples futures when she touches them. While her ability is considered a gift, it has also served as a curse for her. Although she cannot see Duke’s future when she touches him, she can see Nic’s. When she touched Nic eight years ago, she foresaw his ho
Jess
Aug 31, 2011 Jess rated it liked it
Shelves: pnr-were
I'm not a big fan of short stories but it was really good for one. Just not enough book to really cover the characters.
toyin ilo
toyin ilo rated it liked it
Apr 27, 2016
Tia Knight
Tia Knight rated it really liked it
Apr 24, 2016
Selena
Selena marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2016
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2016
Nina
Nina added it
Mar 11, 2016
Yosephine
Yosephine marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2016
Alesha Nesbeth
Alesha Nesbeth rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2016
Leanne
Leanne rated it liked it
Feb 19, 2016
Franjessca
Franjessca marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2016
  • Unfamiliar Territory (Wolf Bound #3)
  • Damned And Desired (Demons in Exile, #2)
  • Lycan Lust (Lycan, #2)
  • A Ghostly Ménage: Werewolf Paranormal
  • A Vampire's Kiss (The Manigault Vampires, #1)
  • Taming Samantha (Sea Island Wolves, #2)
  • Vegetarian Mate (Pack Law, #5)
  • In Her Blood (Lunewulf, #2)
  • Undertow (Building Sanctuary, #2)
  • Beowulf and Roxie (Wulf's Den, #1)
  • SWAT Team Seven: Goddess of the Circle (The Men of Five-0, #5)
  • Fire and Rain (Cherchez Pack, #2)
  • Blood Rite (Spark of Magic, #2)
  • The Last Princess (Pack Seduction, #3)
  • After the Ceremony (Wolf's Heritage, #1.5)
  • Up on the Housetop
Stephanie Julian writes sophisticated, sultry romance for adventurous readers.
She is the author of the best-selling Salon Games series. BY PRIVATE INVITATION (Salon Games 1) was an RT Magazine Top Pick. Her serial erotic romance, An Indecent Proposition, is a reader favorite.

She also writes several paranormal erotic series, including Forgotten Goddesses, Darkly Enchanted and Lucani Lovers.

Stephani
More about Stephanie Julian...

Lucani Lovers (6 books)
  • Kiss of Moonlight (Lucani Lovers, #1)
  • Edge of Moonlight (Lucani Lovers, #3)
  • Moonlight Temptation (Lucani Lovers, #4)
  • Grace in Moonlight (Lucani Lovers, #5)
  • Shades of Moonlight (Lucani Lovers, #6)