Start by marking “More Two Minute Mysteries” as Want to Read:
More Two Minute Mysteries

More Two Minute Mysteries

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  182 ratings  ·  8 reviews
YOU ARE THE DETECTIVE!
A woman hears a scream. Which apartment did it come from? YOU spot the clues ... YOU match wits with famous detective Dr. Haledjian ... YOU solve it.

Sixty-three "quickie" mysteries, filled with very tricky clues. Answers are given, so you can score yourself as a sleuth. Can you solve the crime?
Published April 1st 1986 by Scholastic (first published 1979)

To ask other readers questions about More Two Minute Mysteries, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Two Minute Mysteries

Sarah Foote
Okay this is one of my favorite books! Oh my word I was just reading it for fun because it is just really fun, then I looked in the cover and it is worth 3 points! So why not! Some of the questions are really, REALLY hard. So far I think I have gotten 7 or 8 right, but I am almost finished with the book! I suggest that you read this book if you like figuring mysteries out! :-)
Dharia Scarab

4 sta
Robin Herrera
I had the first book in this series when I was a child. I read #3 about a year ago, but tracking down #2 was extremely hard. (I had two instances of getting #3 instead of #2!) But I finally got it, so I was able to read the remaining Haledjian mysteries.

This book is severely dated (the others are as well) and relies on tired stereotypes (one of the answers to a mystery is "No woman would hang up a mink coat she'd just bought - she'd try it on immediately!".... yeah, okay), but some of the myster
Charles
These are extremely short but kind of fun. I take books like this in the car with me. You can almost read a story at a stoplight.
Rebekah Alexander
Sep 16, 2013 Rebekah Alexander rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who like mysteries
This book is captivating and good for the brain.
It makes you think 'Now what is hidden inside this story?'
i really liked this book and would definetly recommend it.
Susan
Some of the solutions are a little dated in their "as everyone knows..." statements, but these mysteries are fun, quick, and easy to read.
Brittany
Enjoyable short mysteries to get your brain working.
Courtney
Quick brainteaser stories for kids.
Lesley
Lesley added it
Nov 11, 2014
Chris Meier
Chris Meier marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Twoonemy
Twoonemy marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Maidjd
Maidjd marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Lucinda
Lucinda marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Jack London
Jack London marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Maddie Poole
Maddie Poole marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Honestly, Katie John!
  • The Mystery of the Laughing Shadow (Alfred Hitchcock and the Three Investigators, #12)
  • Sir Cumference and the Great Knight of Angleland
  • The Mystery of the Vanishing Treasure (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #5)
  • The Mystery of the Flaming Footprints (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #15)
  • Miracle at the Plate
  • Mystery of the Witches' Bridge
  • What the Witch Left
  • Who Killed Harlowe Thrombey? (Choose Your Own Adventure, #9)
  • The Last of the Mohicans (Great Illustrated Classics)
  • Helen Keller
  • English Country House Murders:  Classic Crime Fiction of Britain's Upper Crust
  • The Hooded Hawk Mystery (Hardy Boys, #34)
  • MacDonald Hall Goes Hollywood (MacDonald Hall, #6)
  • The Eyes of the Killer Robot
  • The Best Poems Ever: A Collection of Poetry's Greatest Voices
  • Two Are Better Than One
  • Great Love Poems
Donald J. Sobol was an award-winning writer best known for his children's books, especially the Encyclopedia Brown mystery series. Mr. Sobol passed away in July of 2012.
More about Donald J. Sobol...
Encyclopedia Brown, Boy Detective (Encyclopedia Brown, #1) Encyclopedia Brown and the Case of the Secret Pitch (Encyclopedia Brown, #2) Encyclopedia Brown Takes the Cake! (Encyclopedia Brown, #15 1/2) Encyclopedia Brown Solves Them All (Encyclopedia Brown, #5) Encyclopedia Brown Finds the Clues (Encyclopedia Brown, #3)