Start by marking “More Two Minute Mysteries” as Want to Read:
More Two Minute Mysteries

More Two Minute Mysteries

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  208 ratings  ·  9 reviews
A woman hears a scream. Which apartment did it come from? YOU spot the clues ... YOU match wits with famous detective Dr. Haledjian ... YOU solve it.

Sixty-three "quickie" mysteries, filled with very tricky clues. Answers are given, so you can score yourself as a sleuth. Can you solve the crime?
Published April 1st 1986 by Scholastic (first published 1979)

To ask other readers questions about More Two Minute Mysteries, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Two Minute Mysteries

Sarah Foote
Okay this is one of my favorite books! Oh my word I was just reading it for fun because it is just really fun, then I looked in the cover and it is worth 3 points! So why not! Some of the questions are really, REALLY hard. So far I think I have gotten 7 or 8 right, but I am almost finished with the book! I suggest that you read this book if you like figuring mysteries out! :-)
Dharia Scarab

4 sta
Robin Herrera
I had the first book in this series when I was a child. I read #3 about a year ago, but tracking down #2 was extremely hard. (I had two instances of getting #3 instead of #2!) But I finally got it, so I was able to read the remaining Haledjian mysteries.

This book is severely dated (the others are as well) and relies on tired stereotypes (one of the answers to a mystery is "No woman would hang up a mink coat she'd just bought - she'd try it on immediately!".... yeah, okay), but some of the myster
These are extremely short but kind of fun. I take books like this in the car with me. You can almost read a story at a stoplight.
Rebekah Alexander
Sep 16, 2013 Rebekah Alexander rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who like mysteries
This book is captivating and good for the brain.
It makes you think 'Now what is hidden inside this story?'
i really liked this book and would definetly recommend it.
Some of the solutions are a little dated in their "as everyone knows..." statements, but these mysteries are fun, quick, and easy to read.
Enjoyable short mysteries to get your brain working.
Quick brainteaser stories for kids.
Emily Black
Emily Black marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2015
Jason Corbett
Jason Corbett marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2015
Freyda Sugarman
Freyda Sugarman marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2015
Lori marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2015
Meaghan is currently reading it
Sep 12, 2015
Lindsey Fink
Lindsey Fink marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Richard Greenawalt
Richard Greenawalt marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2015
Nicole marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2015
Kerrie added it
Aug 08, 2015
Louise marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2015
Megan Cain
Megan Cain marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Thebookie marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Teresa marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Melinda marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
  • Honestly, Katie John!
  • The Mystery of the Laughing Shadow (Alfred Hitchcock and the Three Investigators, #12)
  • The Mystery of the Flaming Footprints (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #15)
  • The Hooded Hawk Mystery (Hardy Boys, #34)
  • The Fox Steals Home
  • Sir Cumference and the Great Knight of Angleland
  • Mystery of the Witches' Bridge
  • The Mystery of the Vanishing Treasure (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #5)
  • Strangely Enough
  • Helen Keller
  • The Last of the Mohicans (Great Illustrated Classics)
  • Who Killed Harlowe Thrombey? (Choose Your Own Adventure, #9)
  • What the Witch Left
  • English Country House Murders:  Classic Crime Fiction of Britain's Upper Crust
  • MacDonald Hall Goes Hollywood (MacDonald Hall, #6)
  • Cam Jansen and the Mystery of the Babe Ruth Baseball (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #6)
  • The Scholastic Rhyming Dictionary
  • Your Mother Was a Neanderthal
Donald J. Sobol was an award-winning writer best known for his children's books, especially the Encyclopedia Brown mystery series. Mr. Sobol passed away in July of 2012.
More about Donald J. Sobol...
Encyclopedia Brown, Boy Detective (Encyclopedia Brown, #1) Encyclopedia Brown and the Case of the Secret Pitch (Encyclopedia Brown, #2) Encyclopedia Brown Solves Them All (Encyclopedia Brown, #5) Encyclopedia Brown Takes the Cake! (Encyclopedia Brown, #15 1/2) Encyclopedia Brown Finds the Clues (Encyclopedia Brown, #3)