Start by marking “More Two Minute Mysteries” as Want to Read:
More Two Minute Mysteries

More Two Minute Mysteries

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  203 ratings  ·  9 reviews
YOU ARE THE DETECTIVE!
A woman hears a scream. Which apartment did it come from? YOU spot the clues ... YOU match wits with famous detective Dr. Haledjian ... YOU solve it.

Sixty-three "quickie" mysteries, filled with very tricky clues. Answers are given, so you can score yourself as a sleuth. Can you solve the crime?
Published April 1st 1986 by Scholastic (first published 1979)

To ask other readers questions about More Two Minute Mysteries, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Two Minute Mysteries

Sarah Foote
Okay this is one of my favorite books! Oh my word I was just reading it for fun because it is just really fun, then I looked in the cover and it is worth 3 points! So why not! Some of the questions are really, REALLY hard. So far I think I have gotten 7 or 8 right, but I am almost finished with the book! I suggest that you read this book if you like figuring mysteries out! :-)
Dharia Scarab

4 sta
Robin Herrera
I had the first book in this series when I was a child. I read #3 about a year ago, but tracking down #2 was extremely hard. (I had two instances of getting #3 instead of #2!) But I finally got it, so I was able to read the remaining Haledjian mysteries.

This book is severely dated (the others are as well) and relies on tired stereotypes (one of the answers to a mystery is "No woman would hang up a mink coat she'd just bought - she'd try it on immediately!".... yeah, okay), but some of the myster
Charles
These are extremely short but kind of fun. I take books like this in the car with me. You can almost read a story at a stoplight.
Rebekah Alexander
Sep 16, 2013 Rebekah Alexander rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who like mysteries
This book is captivating and good for the brain.
It makes you think 'Now what is hidden inside this story?'
i really liked this book and would definetly recommend it.
Susan
Some of the solutions are a little dated in their "as everyone knows..." statements, but these mysteries are fun, quick, and easy to read.
Brittany
Enjoyable short mysteries to get your brain working.
Courtney
Quick brainteaser stories for kids.
Megan Cain
Megan Cain marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Thebookie
Thebookie marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Melinda
Melinda marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Sami
Sami marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Syd
Syd marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Nia Q
Nia Q marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Scott
Scott added it
May 27, 2015
Mutia
Mutia is currently reading it
May 22, 2015
Jennifer Paige
Jennifer Paige marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Honestly, Katie John!
  • The Mystery of the Laughing Shadow (Alfred Hitchcock and the Three Investigators, #12)
  • The Mystery of the Flaming Footprints (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #15)
  • The Hooded Hawk Mystery (Hardy Boys, #34)
  • Sir Cumference and the Great Knight of Angleland
  • The Fox Steals Home
  • Strangely Enough
  • The Mystery of the Vanishing Treasure (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #5)
  • What the Witch Left
  • Helen Keller
  • Mystery of the Witches' Bridge
  • Who Killed Harlowe Thrombey? (Choose Your Own Adventure, #9)
  • English Country House Murders:  Classic Crime Fiction of Britain's Upper Crust
  • Millions to Measure
  • Where's Waldo? The Wonder Book
  • The Last of the Mohicans (Great Illustrated Classics)
Donald J. Sobol was an award-winning writer best known for his children's books, especially the Encyclopedia Brown mystery series. Mr. Sobol passed away in July of 2012.
More about Donald J. Sobol...
Encyclopedia Brown, Boy Detective (Encyclopedia Brown, #1) Encyclopedia Brown and the Case of the Secret Pitch (Encyclopedia Brown, #2) Encyclopedia Brown Takes the Cake! (Encyclopedia Brown, #15 1/2) Encyclopedia Brown Solves Them All (Encyclopedia Brown, #5) Encyclopedia Brown Finds the Clues (Encyclopedia Brown, #3)