Gakuen Alice, Vol. 20 (Gakuen Alice, #20)

Gakuen Alice, Vol. 20 (学園アリス / Gakuen Alice #20)

4.51 of 5 stars 4.51  ·  rating details  ·  375 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Paperback
Published November 19th 2009

Amaya
First off when i first picked up the series i thought it was going to be a cute childrens story, boy was i wrong! The plot and characters are so developed you feel like you really know them! They each have their own secrets and hdden pasts. By this book you should know about the ESP and Natsumes disease so ill talk about that. I never expected the main love interest to be put through something live a life shortening alice in this is book, i really do feel bad for Mikan, yes she has Luka, Hotaru,...more
Pamela
It was emotionnal and exciting and just SO. MANY. FEEEEEELS.
Biondy
Mundur ke masa lalunya lama banget :v

Tapi sangat menjelaskan latar belakang ceritanya sih.
Lauryn
damm this series has got my emotions going haywire.
Paige
I read the entire Gakuen Alice story online. Mind you it is still going. This story after volume 20 picks up speed fast. It's a steep climb of Omg and did not see that coming. I enjoy this manga to a ridiculous extent. I highly recommend this to anyone who really like shoujo. Even though they are elementary schoolers don't not be fazed because they have a mind of a mind middle schooler and the mouth to match. Best ever. Well done!!!!
Lucia
Almira
It's a volume full of tragedies. Why am I so surprised. This used to be a childhood stuff.
Indah Threez Lestari
Aduh jilid ini, bikin mata berkaca-kaca saja!!!
Tatya Koeswanto
I'M CRYING A NIAGARA FALLS.
Priscilla
Chloe added it
Jul 12, 2014
  • My Sweet Kaicho, Vol. 7
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 14
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 10 (Strobe Edge, #10)
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 23
  • La Corda d'Oro, Volume 13
  • 神様はじめました 16 [Kamisama Hajimemashita 16]
  • Hana to Akuma, Vol. 10
  • Kodocha: Sana's Stage, Vol. 05
[[If you're looking for a French translation, search under "L'académie Alice", with the engine set to amazon.fr.]]

Tachibana Higuchi (樋口 橘, HIGUCHI Tachibana), born 1976-03-16 , is a Japanese manga artist. In year 1996, she first made her debut work in Bessatsu Hana to Yume's 5th issue, entitled 5 Gatsu no Sakura (『5月のサクラ』?).

During an interview with Tokyopop, she gave a detailed account of how she...more
More about Tachibana Higuchi...
Gakuen Alice, Vol. 01 (Gakuen Alice, #1) Gakuen Alice, Vol. 02 (Gakuen Alice, #2) Gakuen Alice, Vol. 07 (Gakuen Alice, #7) Gakuen Alice, Vol. 04 (Gakuen Alice, #4) Gakuen Alice, Vol. 03 (Gakuen Alice, #3)