Start by marking “The Easiest Way: Solve Your Problems and Take the Road to Love, Happiness, Wealth and the Life of Your Dreams” as Want to Read:

The Easiest Way is a practical guide for applying spiritual principles to get past blocks to having what you want in your life. Based on Ho'oponopono, an ancient art from the Hawaiian culture, we learn that life is easy... we are the ones making it difficult and we can learn how to get out of our own way! The Special Edition now includes The Easiest Way to Understanding Ho ...more
Published January 25th 2010 by Your Business Press (first published November 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Easiest Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Easiest Way

Fatima kiyan
Jul 07, 2016 Fatima kiyan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
یکی دیگر از کسانی که شاگر دکتر ایهالیاکالا بوده خانم مابل کتز هستند که این کتاب را بر اساس گفته های ایشان و روش هایشان نوشته و باید بگویم همان حرف هایی را میگوید که جو ویتل در کتاب های محدودیت صفر و در صفر گفته و از روش بومیان هاوایی که هواوپونوپونو نام دارد مردم را آگاه ساخته که این روش چیزی نیست به جز پذیرش مسئولیت هرچه که در زندگی مان هست و گفتن این عبارات رو به سوی خدا : متاسفم , لطفا مرا ببخش , دوستت دارم , متشکرم ...
باید بگویم که خانم مابل علاوه بر کارهایی که در کتاب جو ویتل برا پاکسازی ان
Riccardo Sardonè
Fantastic thank you
Tara
Jul 04, 2013 Tara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is short, simple to understand and so powerful. If you work to apply the tools and change your thoughts. It's truly a life changing little read. Let Go and Let God - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE... In simplistic terms. I plan to read it again and again. If you're working to change your thought process - this book is excellent. It's healing. I highly recommend it to anyone on their own personal Spiritual path.
Krystal
Sep 12, 2016 Krystal rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If your looking for a super easy read that is positive and to the point... this is it! Mabel teaches you the simple but effective Ho'oponopono practise which as the title indicates, shows you that life can be lived with much more ease rather than the constant struggle we are often caught up in.
Candice Didio
Mar 31, 2015 Candice Didio rated it it was amazing
Short and to the point. A little repetitive, but I find that is helpful when reading self help books. Made me take a serious look at my life and what it could be. Definitely recommend it!
Kelly
Feb 08, 2008 Kelly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read this book a few days ago in England, and it only took me an hour. This book is well worth the price and it can help change your life for the better.
Laurie
Jun 26, 2010 Laurie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ho'oponopono explained clearly and concisely. I read it in one sitting. This wonderful Hawaiian spiritual technique has changed my life.
Katharina Murdoch
Aug 20, 2010 Katharina Murdoch rated it it was amazing
Mabel Katz is a hero of mine, she lives what she writes and teaches. An author to breath with.
Grant Polachek
Jul 28, 2016 Grant Polachek rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-spirit
Good method. Poor writing. This book is worth checking out--pretty neat.
Jim Murdoch
Mar 05, 2010 Jim Murdoch rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An easy explanation of Ho'oponopono
Claudell
Claudell marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2016
Vladan Fejlek
Vladan Fejlek marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2016
Cesar Carcelén Romero
Cesar Carcelén Romero rated it it was amazing
Aug 21, 2016
Fiona
Fiona marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2016
Seraphine
Seraphine marked it as to-read
May 31, 2016
Honza Horáček
Honza Horáček rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2016
Jillayne Saliga
Jillayne Saliga marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2015
Klara503
Klara503 rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2015
Cassandra Childers
Cassandra Childers rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2015
Rachel
Rachel rated it really liked it
Nov 06, 2015
Reena
Reena added it
Nov 01, 2015
Angie Ross
Angie Ross marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2015
Becky Ohan
Becky Ohan is currently reading it
Sep 20, 2015
Ellen
Ellen rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2015
Misung
Misung rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2015
Karla Jimenez
Karla Jimenez rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2015
Luke Starbuck
Luke Starbuck rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Mabel Katz is an internationally acclaimed speaker, author, and seminar leader who is recognized as a leading authority on Ho'oponopono, an ancient Hawaiian art and practice for achieving greater clarity of purpose and living and working more effectively. She has crafted a series of keynotes, talks, and seminars for corporations, businesses, and individuals - including seminars for children - that ...more
More about Mabel Katz...

“Life is an inside job and it is much easier if we let it go and get out of our own way!” 1 likes
“We all have an eraser incorporated within us, a delete key, but we forget how to use it. Ho’oponopono helps us to remember the power that we have to choose between erasing (letting go) or reacting, being happy or suffering. It is only a matter of choice in every moment of our lives.” 0 likes