Start by marking “The Easiest Way: Solve Your Problems and Take the Road to Love, Happiness, Wealth and the Life of Your Dreams” as Want to Read:

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The Easiest Way is a practical guide for applying spiritual principles to get past blocks to having what you want in your life. Based on Ho'oponopono, an ancient art from the Hawaiian culture, we learn that life is easy... we are the ones making it difficult and we can learn how to get out of our own way! The Special Edition now includes The Easiest Way to Understanding Ho ...more
Published January 25th 2010 by Your Business Press (first published November 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Easiest Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Easiest Way

Tara
This book is short, simple to understand and so powerful. If you work to apply the tools and change your thoughts. It's truly a life changing little read. Let Go and Let God - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE... In simplistic terms. I plan to read it again and again. If you're working to change your thought process - this book is excellent. It's healing. I highly recommend it to anyone on their own personal Spiritual path.
Kelly
Read this book a few days ago in England, and it only took me an hour. This book is well worth the price and it can help change your life for the better.
Laurie
Ho'oponopono explained clearly and concisely. I read it in one sitting. This wonderful Hawaiian spiritual technique has changed my life.
Katharina Murdoch
Mabel Katz is a hero of mine, she lives what she writes and teaches. An author to breath with.
Jim Murdoch
An easy explanation of Ho'oponopono
Gwen
Gwen marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Sabrina Nesi
Sabrina Nesi marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
AWALS
AWALS added it
Aug 11, 2014
Daniel Obando
Daniel Obando marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Jose Almeida
Jose Almeida marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Mohmed Sarhan
Mohmed Sarhan marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2014
Anjali
Anjali marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2014
Kanti Mehta
Kanti Mehta marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Jumu
Jumu marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
The Easiest Way to Live: Let Go of the Past, Live in the Present and Change Your Life Forever The Easiest Way Special Edition: Solve Your Problems and Take the Road to Love, Happiness, Wealth and the Life of your Dreams-Includes The Easiest Way To Understanding Ho'oponopono El Camino Mas Facil Edicion Especial (Spanish Edition) The Easiest Way to Live: Let Go of the Past, Live in the Present and Change Your Life Forever The Easiest Way to Grow (Book+CD) - El Camino Mas Facil Para Crecer (Libro+CD)