Start by marking “Vince's Life: The Wedding” as Want to Read:
Vince's Life: The Wedding

Vince's Life: The Wedding (Vince's Life #3)

4.01  ·  Rating Details  ·  302 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Vince thinks his life is over when he loses Cat - the girl who turned his life around after Andrea broke his heart. Then his friend Connie drops the bomb on him telling him she's pregnant and that she wants him to come to her wedding in America - where Andrea is. His first love. Does this mean Vince and Andrea finally get another chance? Or does Vince land an ending that h ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 142 pages
Published 2010 by Summit Books

To ask other readers questions about Vince's Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vince's Life

ABNKKBSNPLAKo?! by Bob OngNoli Me Tángere by José RizalMacarthur by Bob OngEl Filibusterismo by José RizalAng Paboritong Libro ni Hudas by Bob Ong
Best Books by Filipino Authors
84th out of 155 books — 325 voters
Magdalena by Cecilia Manguerra BrainardBefore Ever After by Samantha SottoNo Boyfriend Since Birth by Claire Betita de GuzmanTimawa by A.C. FabianTitser by Liwayway A. Arceo
Filipino Novels
32nd out of 43 books — 63 voters

More lists with this book...

Tina
Feb 23, 2010 Tina rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2010, filipino, romance
I never really caught Vince's Life in Cosmo when it was first published there because I never read Cosmo. Or wait, was it Seventeen? I can't remember. But I do remember contemplating if I will get the first book of the series a few years back. Back then it was a curious thing for me to read a story with a guy narrator, when almost all the books I read have female narrators.

When a friend told me that the first book was good, I picked it up and read it and liked it. I liked it because Vince was su
Jenna
Apr 16, 2011 Jenna rated it it was amazing
Following Vince's life was a real roller coaster. It's like I'm his guardian angel who witnessed every effin' part of his miserable, happy, up-and-down, love life, with cherry on top! lol. This book ( i hope the last one) is a good bye2x ending to his love story. His love life mostly is made up of kisses+break ups+depression+alcohol+work work work+fun fun fun+makeups=happy ending!
Again, I enjoyed Vince Teves' writing! it was so wittingly fun and serious at the same time. loved how he wrote. sim
blackplume
Aug 21, 2014 blackplume rated it liked it
Full review posted on my blog, Blackplume

The first two books of Vince’s Life series focus on Vince’s romantic relationships. In the first book, we saw him as the hopeless romantic guy who is head over hills in love with the woman of his dream. We saw fell in love and tried to fight for his love. The second book shows a post-breakup Vince who is trying to move on and run his life on his own. Now on this third and final installment, we are not only getting Vince relationships issue but also his r
Rossinie
Feb 05, 2013 Rossinie rated it liked it
I've read Vince's Life way back when I was high school, and, yes, I've witnessed Vince's life according to how he narrated it. From his first love down to his heartbreaks... and now, his marriage.

The first two books made me cling to his story that's why I didn't think twice to read the last one.

All-in-all the novel is ok. Love the titles of every chapter, love the author's chosen words, and I also love how he relates his story to a rather familiar kind of story.

However, how Vince expressed his i
Iah
Feb 21, 2010 Iah rated it it was amazing
Vince's Life: The Wedding (Vince's Life # 3) Vince's Life: The Wedding by Vince O. Teves

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
..shit..its really great..vince and cat is really meant for each other

Ailla Magcamit
Nov 21, 2015 Ailla Magcamit rated it really liked it
Been wanting to read this series for a looooong time now. Fortunately, a copy of the third book landed over at my cousin's place haha :)

Reading the conclusion of the series without reading the previous two didn't really affect the story's impact on me. It was nice and refreshing considering it's a bro-lit (chick-lit, guy version. 'nuff said) I liked the pacing and the amazing characters ( Spider 's amazeballs!) #FriendshipGoals! However, I had problems with the ending since I like the "other" gi
kb
Jan 27, 2013 kb rated it it was ok
Shelves: filipino-writers
I am sad to report that the end of the Vince’s Life trilogy was just too much for my liking. Of course, I’m happy for Vince that he found – err, finally decided on – his true love, but I wasn’t too hot about how it went about. It seemed like a fairy tale, and I admit I wasn’t very convinced by lots of things. Like how the Ocean’s Eleven game plan pushed through so flawlessly and how the marriage proposal was prepared for oh-so-spectacularly. PICS OR IT DIDN’T HAPPEN, as people on Tumblr would sa ...more
Vicky
Mar 11, 2014 Vicky rated it really liked it
Not-so-ordinary story. But real. :)
Kristina Noelle
Jun 11, 2011 Kristina Noelle rated it liked it
A life changing and mature decision.

the truth is I was really hoping Vince and Andrea would be together again but the third book made me realize that I still have that First love Syndrome --wherein you thought it was forever.

OH! come on. Nothing lasts forever, and yes especially first love (maybe not everytime!) haha

I enjoyed it because Vince proved his love to the girl who's really worth it. Sweet. Super duper sweet. :)

Its like you're just reading a friend's story.
Maria Ivona
Feb 25, 2013 Maria Ivona rated it really liked it
I do love this series!I'm really hooked! I actually stopped reading City of Glass for a while for this hahahaha sorry TMI...of couurse I'm still in your fandom :) :) :)
I have read the first two books back in college and just last week I saw the third one in a bookstore. The guy's POV is really nice most of the time. I'm a bit sad about Andrea though.. This is a super short read but I really reallly really learned a lot. Kudos to Pinoy authors! Vince you are awesome! :)
Alena
Sep 07, 2013 Alena rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013-reads
It took me quite some time to read this though, work has been eating up all the time I have for reading and always end up sleeping as soon as I take a bath after arriving at night.

Anyway, still Vince made me teary eyed at how he managed to get Cat back in his life. He is just so sweet! His efforts and his friends made everything worth while. I really wasn't expecting it to be Cat though. Ahhh, a must read!
Emily
Dec 30, 2011 Emily rated it did not like it
Quite frankly, I stopped midway. Wait, cancel that. I stopped at the second or perhaps the third chapter. Why? Because the character is so...wimpy. Very--too much. The fact that the character is the author, I believe, is another stupid idea. How dramatic can his love life go? Seriously. I would never read something like this ever again. So yeah, byebye. This will be forever on hold.
Nana Lee
Aug 18, 2011 Nana Lee rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2010
I loved the first two books and the third one (and the finale) is not a disappointment. But there are times that I feel that the story is not true to life anymore. There are some scenes that will be great for a movie, and things like that. But then again, it is a good read. :)
Cassandra Javier
Nov 29, 2012 Cassandra Javier rated it really liked it
While not as realistic as the first two books, it's still a good book that you can read over and over again...It talks about the harsh realities of life and love.
And well...I was kinda on Team Andrea here. but glad for the choices Vince made.
Nicole
Always Team Andrea. But then, I will forever love Vince and cheer for him. So yeah, happy for Vince.
Maria Rizza
Oct 14, 2010 Maria Rizza rated it it was amazing
: sad cause its the final book of the trilogy.. I didn't expect the story to go that way. . .
Jane Espiritu
Nov 16, 2011 Jane Espiritu marked it as to-read
someone better lend me this book, i live in the US and they arent selling it here
Deven Concepcion
Sep 17, 2013 Deven Concepcion rated it really liked it
Good ending.
Jeho Campos
Apr 16, 2010 Jeho Campos marked it as to-read
jeho
Larry Gacusan
Larry Gacusan marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2016
Ariel Christian
Ariel Christian marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2016
Arlhene Ching
Arlhene Ching rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2016
Sarah Jane
Sarah Jane marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Jet Sanchez
Jet Sanchez rated it liked it
Apr 12, 2016
Sarah Maxfield
Sarah Maxfield marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Eliesce France
Eliesce France rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2016
Jen Dollar
Jen Dollar marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2016
Iyana
Iyana marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2016
Jepthah Ambos
Jepthah Ambos rated it it was amazing
Feb 29, 2016
  • A Hundred Days With You
  • 12 Steps to Quitting AJ
  • Spooktacular!
  • Wish Girl
  • Fight to the Finish (The Specialists, #5)

Vince's Life (3 books)
  • Vince's Life
  • Vince's Life The Next Chapter: Getting Over Andrea

“I’ve loved you since we had that first long walk together, and I’ve never stopped loving you. I don’t plan to ever stop loving you if you’ll let me.” 16 likes
“You and I,” she said slowly, saying each word with care, “are a pair of scissors.”
“A pair of scissors…” I replied, unsure of what she meant.
“Alone, we’re knives. Sharp and nasty, made to hurt others. But together, we are scissors. Better, safer, more useful. But more than that, we are our missing halves. And whatever comes between us, we destroy.”
“I like that,” I told her.
“You don’t think it’s creepy?” she asked tentatively.
“No, it’s not creepy. Because I love you.”
13 likes