Vince's Life: The Wedding (Vince's Life # 3)

Vince's Life: The Wedding (Vince's Life # 3)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  186 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Vince thinks his life is over when he loses Cat - the girl who turned his life around after Andrea broke his heart. Then his friend Connie drops the bomb on him telling him she's pregnant and that she wants him to come to her wedding in America - where Andrea is. His first love. Does this mean Vince and Andrea finally get another chance? Or does Vince land an ending that h...more
Mass Market Paperback, 142 pages
Published 2010 by Summit Books

To ask other readers questions about Vince's Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vince's Life

Tina
I never really caught Vince's Life in Cosmo when it was first published there because I never read Cosmo. Or wait, was it Seventeen? I can't remember. But I do remember contemplating if I will get the first book of the series a few years back. Back then it was a curious thing for me to read a story with a guy narrator, when almost all the books I read have female narrators.

When a friend told me that the first book was good, I picked it up and read it and liked it. I liked it because Vince was su...more
Jenna
Following Vince's life was a real roller coaster. It's like I'm his guardian angel who witnessed every effin' part of his miserable, happy, up-and-down, love life, with cherry on top! lol. This book ( i hope the last one) is a good bye2x ending to his love story. His love life mostly is made up of kisses+break ups+depression+alcohol+work work work+fun fun fun+makeups=happy ending!
Again, I enjoyed Vince Teves' writing! it was so wittingly fun and serious at the same time. loved how he wrote. sim...more
blackplume
Full review posted on my blog, Blackplume

The first two books of Vince’s Life series focus on Vince’s romantic relationships. In the first book, we saw him as the hopeless romantic guy who is head over hills in love with the woman of his dream. We saw fell in love and tried to fight for his love. The second book shows a post-breakup Vince who is trying to move on and run his life on his own. Now on this third and final installment, we are not only getting Vince relationships issue but also his r...more
Rossinie
I've read Vince's Life way back when I was high school, and, yes, I've witnessed Vince's life according to how he narrated it. From his first love down to his heartbreaks... and now, his marriage.

The first two books made me cling to his story that's why I didn't think twice to read the last one.

All-in-all the novel is ok. Love the titles of every chapter, love the author's chosen words, and I also love how he relates his story to a rather familiar kind of story.

However, how Vince expressed his i...more
Iah
Vince's Life: The Wedding (Vince's Life # 3) Vince's Life: The Wedding by Vince O. Teves

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
..shit..its really great..vince and cat is really meant for each other

kb
I am sad to report that the end of the Vince’s Life trilogy was just too much for my liking. Of course, I’m happy for Vince that he found – err, finally decided on – his true love, but I wasn’t too hot about how it went about. It seemed like a fairy tale, and I admit I wasn’t very convinced by lots of things. Like how the Ocean’s Eleven game plan pushed through so flawlessly and how the marriage proposal was prepared for oh-so-spectacularly. PICS OR IT DIDN’T HAPPEN, as people on Tumblr would sa...more
Vicky
Not-so-ordinary story. But real. :)
Kristina Noelle
A life changing and mature decision.

the truth is I was really hoping Vince and Andrea would be together again but the third book made me realize that I still have that First love Syndrome --wherein you thought it was forever.

OH! come on. Nothing lasts forever, and yes especially first love (maybe not everytime!) haha

I enjoyed it because Vince proved his love to the girl who's really worth it. Sweet. Super duper sweet. :)

Its like you're just reading a friend's story.
Maria Ivona
I do love this series!I'm really hooked! I actually stopped reading City of Glass for a while for this hahahaha sorry TMI...of couurse I'm still in your fandom :) :) :)
I have read the first two books back in college and just last week I saw the third one in a bookstore. The guy's POV is really nice most of the time. I'm a bit sad about Andrea though.. This is a super short read but I really reallly really learned a lot. Kudos to Pinoy authors! Vince you are awesome! :)
Alena
It took me quite some time to read this though, work has been eating up all the time I have for reading and always end up sleeping as soon as I take a bath after arriving at night.

Anyway, still Vince made me teary eyed at how he managed to get Cat back in his life. He is just so sweet! His efforts and his friends made everything worth while. I really wasn't expecting it to be Cat though. Ahhh, a must read! ♥
Emily
Quite frankly, I stopped midway. Wait, cancel that. I stopped at the second or perhaps the third chapter. Why? Because the character is so...wimpy. Very--too much. The fact that the character is the author, I believe, is another stupid idea. How dramatic can his love life go? Seriously. I would never read something like this ever again. So yeah, byebye. This will be forever on hold.
Nana Lee
I loved the first two books and the third one (and the finale) is not a disappointment. But there are times that I feel that the story is not true to life anymore. There are some scenes that will be great for a movie, and things like that. But then again, it is a good read. :)
Cassandra Javier
While not as realistic as the first two books, it's still a good book that you can read over and over again...It talks about the harsh realities of life and love.
And well...I was kinda on Team Andrea here. but glad for the choices Vince made.
Mervilyn Gonzales
Funny how I got here WITHOUT actually reading the first book. Vince's life is interesting, but not as how I expected it to be. He should be happy with her. And I think, he was.
Nicole
Always Team Andrea. But then, I will forever love Vince and cheer for him. So yeah, happy for Vince.
Maria Rizza
: sad cause its the final book of the trilogy.. I didn't expect the story to go that way. . .
Jane Espiritu
Nov 16, 2011 Jane Espiritu marked it as to-read
someone better lend me this book, i live in the US and they arent selling it here
Jeho Campos
Apr 16, 2010 Jeho Campos marked it as to-read
jeho
Janina Dela cruz
Janina Dela cruz marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Bles
Bles added it
Sep 08, 2014
She Who Reads
She Who Reads marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
V Vanessa
V Vanessa marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Adrian Alvarado
Adrian Alvarado marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Billy Candelaria
Billy Candelaria marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Gk
Gk marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Vince's Life Vince's Life The Next Chapter: Getting Over Andrea

“I’ve loved you since we had that first long walk together, and I’ve never stopped loving you. I don’t plan to ever stop loving you if you’ll let me.” 16 likes
“You and I,” she said slowly, saying each word with care, “are a pair of scissors.”
“A pair of scissors…” I replied, unsure of what she meant.
“Alone, we’re knives. Sharp and nasty, made to hurt others. But together, we are scissors. Better, safer, more useful. But more than that, we are our missing halves. And whatever comes between us, we destroy.”
“I like that,” I told her.
“You don’t think it’s creepy?” she asked tentatively.
“No, it’s not creepy. Because I love you.”
12 likes