Start by marking “As Long as We Both Shall Live: Experience the Marriage You've Always Wanted” as Want to Read:
As Long as We Both Shall Live: Experience the Marriage You've Always Wanted

As Long as We Both Shall Live: Experience the Marriage You've Always Wanted

Relationship expert Gary Smalley and his pastor and friend Ted Cunningham, show couples how to defuse the ticking time bomb of unrealistic expectations and arm their marriage with healthy communication and honest intimacy. As Long as We Both Shall Live will help couples acknowledge their unexpressed assumptions, understand one another’s genuine needs and talk about their h ...more
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published December 1st 2009 by christianaudio Seed

To ask other readers questions about As Long as We Both Shall Live, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about As Long as We Both Shall Live

Mark
Apr 07, 2017 Mark rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. To me there was a lot of detail not in other marriage books. I enjoyed doing the "quiz" at the beginning and then again after reading the book. I believe Gary Smalley does some of the best marriage books out there. I would recommend this to anyone thinking about getting married or already married.
Abbie Riddle
Mar 25, 2011 Abbie Riddle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book, Study Guide and DVD are each sold seperately but are most certainly worth the purchase for all 3. I think the best use of this material is in its complete set allthough they may each be used seperately.

This study guide is a wonderful resource to use with the book by the same title. As the cost is very affordable I would recommend purchasing both. This is excellent for small groups but is equally enjoyable and beneficial for personal couple study. If you are seeking to strengthen your m
James Marsh
As a fellow ecclesiastical leader, I was excited to see a book about marriage from a Christian perspective.

The main focus of the book is managing expectations of relationships based upon what we've experienced, what we have picked up from media and what we dream our marriages can be.

Both Pastors Small and Cunningham trade off throughout the writing so we get to see multiple perspectives on the advice.

This book is seeped in Christian doctrine and theology (to the point that it sometimes drowned o
Amanda
Feb 23, 2013 Amanda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing book that you won't want to put down
Todd
Oct 15, 2010 Todd rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book was kind of dull. It started good, talking about differences in expectations, but then it just went downhill from there. Lots of stuff you've heard before repackaged with a new cover.
ryan Smith
Jan 27, 2016 ryan Smith rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting read

My small group did this study. I liked it. It was very eye opening way of looking at my marriage
Elyssa
Elyssa rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2013
Joshua
Joshua rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2014
Monica Gibbs
Monica Gibbs rated it liked it
Jul 29, 2012
Dean Hall
Dean Hall rated it liked it
Sep 17, 2014
Kristen Wampner
Kristen Wampner rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2014
Daisy
Daisy rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2014
Brittany
Brittany rated it liked it
Feb 16, 2017
Md
Md rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2016
Hilary
Hilary rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2010
Sean
Sean rated it really liked it
Apr 24, 2013
Dylan Brobst
Dylan Brobst rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2014
Julie
Julie rated it it was ok
Jul 05, 2012
Din D'abreau
Din D'abreau rated it did not like it
Jul 04, 2013
Cynthia
Cynthia rated it liked it
Mar 17, 2015
Mike
Mike rated it really liked it
Aug 13, 2010
Mary
Mary rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2012
Rachel Merriman
Rachel Merriman rated it liked it
Aug 26, 2014
Jackie Hoover larson
Jackie Hoover larson rated it it was ok
Jun 04, 2014
Micah
Micah rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2013
Liz
Liz rated it it was ok
Jul 14, 2012
Jesse
Jesse rated it it was amazing
Jun 11, 2015
Heather
Heather rated it it was amazing
Sep 14, 2011
Tenille
Tenille rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2013
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2015