Start by marking “The Rough Guide to Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei 4” as Want to Read:
The Rough Guide to Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei 4

The Rough Guide to Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei 4

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The Rough Guide to Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei covers this diverse region in depth. It guides you through the area's mixture of the traditional and modern with insider's information on vibrant cities like Kuala Lumpur and Singapore balanced by detailed coverage of the region's numerous national parks, rain forests and pristine beaches. The guide also includes reviews of ...more
Published November 17th 2003 by Rough Guides Limited (first published 1994)

To ask other readers questions about The Rough Guide to Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rough Guide to Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei 4

Tony Cohen
Not as awful as other rough guides...but still not terribly good. And the thing is, it would not even be much to catapult you further up but I just need better maps. It is not enough just to cover major cities....the little spots deserve a little map...if you don't do it as well as the Lonely Planet, you ain't EVER going to overtake them!
Dec 07, 2007 Ambar rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: like litte adventure in SE Asia
Shelves: travel
I got it as a pressie from my friend in UK before move in to Singapore. I was falling in love instantly. It gave more information about Malaysia and the way we explore those country. I did not go Brunei though (although only need walk across the hill) but it was RG that took me to the deep of Kinabatangan River.
Jhop added it
May 04, 2015
Purley College
Purley College marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
John added it
Mar 07, 2015
Kew added it
Nov 22, 2014
Morpheus marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Bobbie marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Nadja added it
Jun 27, 2014
Sophie added it
Jan 04, 2014
Helen added it
Dec 31, 2013
Tyler marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2013
Suzanne Bernard
Suzanne Bernard marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2013
Selina added it
Mar 24, 2013
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2012