Pregnant by the Playboy Tycoon (One Night Baby) (Harlequin Presents, #2817)

Pregnant by the Playboy Tycoon (One Night Baby) (Harlequin Presents, #2817)

3.19 of 5 stars 3.19  ·  rating details  ·  100 ratings  ·  9 reviews
There's always been a simmering sexual tension between Annie Duffield and gorgeous businessman Steve Anderson. Until now Annie has always kept her frosty barriers firmly in place, but then a shock discovery means the playboy tycoon feels duty-bound to protect her....
Soon Steve finds Annie's deep freeze is on fast thaw--with supersteamy consequences But he's made it clear...more
Published April 1st 2009 by Harlequin Enterprises (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Pregnant by the Playboy Tycoon (One Night Baby), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pregnant by the Playboy Tycoon (One Night Baby)

Roub
this one was a very nice read. these 2 have known each other since they were kids n have been very attracted by the other one but neither wanted 2 make the 1st move. n it was tremendously sweet how steve did not want 2 have casual meaningless sex with annie, he knew she was worth more than dat n dats y he never made a pass at her. he was very protective of her. the title is misleading bcoz it's only at the end dat she discovers she's pregnant. the story did not revolve around her pregnancy but a...more
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Jul 02, 2011 Alexis-Morgan Roark rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Alexis-Morgan by: alexisroark@sbcglobal.net
Update: June 23, 2011: I TOTALLY do not remember this book, but I apparently read it. Whatever. Since it is the third book in the series, I'm glad I looked before I bought this one as well!! Again!

Going back to the first book in the series, as I appear to have read the whole thing in reverse order. :-)

Oh, great! Now, I find out that this book is actually the SECOND book in ANOTHER completing another storyline; so, I'm on Amazon.com (via my Kindle, of course) buying Business in the Bedroom for $3...more
Bperk
Boring. Heroine was completely traumatized because she was adopted - the horror! The hero had a prior relationship with a woman who got pregnant to sell the baby. Stupid.
Kobie
3.5 felt slow developing
Viohlet
Too many in depth love scenes for such a short page count; there wasn't enough focus on the adoption thing, which was what drove the heroine for most of the novel. There was no where near enough conflict; everything happened and fell into place way too easily.

3.5/5
Caro
This book was pretty good. I liked it and would read it again. It's more of a book to read to pass the time. Not really a page-turning, but interesting enough. Enjoy
Jane(Janelba)
Wow what a great HP Book ! Amazing characters, storyline and conclusion. It was a perfect book for reading in the hospital waiting room today.
Tia
I found this one slow and all kinds of boring unfortunately. I just couldn't relate to the characters or their actions.
Sarah marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Alicia
Alicia added it
Sep 11, 2014
Milena Djaletic
Milena Djaletic marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Jill
Jill added it
Aug 11, 2014
Oreoluwa
Oreoluwa marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Sharain
Sharain marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Suzaine Mcintosh
Suzaine Mcintosh marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Cathy
Cathy added it
Jun 06, 2014
Jack
Jack marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Nawapan Pong
Nawapan Pong marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Anne Oliver was born in Adelaide, South Australia, where she’s lived all her life. She has two adult children. She holds a B.Ed with a major in science and has worked in early childhood education for nearly thirty years.

Anne began writing in 1998 and is a member of the Roma...more
More about Anne Oliver...
Hot Boss, Wicked Nights (Undressed By the Boss) Her Not-So-Secret Diary Mistress: At What Price? (Modern Heat) The Morning After the Wedding Before Marriage at the Millionaire's Command (Taken by the Millionaire)