Start by marking “Pregnant by the Playboy Tycoon” as Want to Read:
Pregnant by the Playboy Tycoon

Pregnant by the Playboy Tycoon

There's always been a simmering sexual tension between Annie Duffield and gorgeous businessman Steve Anderson. Until now Annie has always kept her frosty barriers firmly in place, but then a shock discovery means the playboy tycoon feels duty-bound to protect her....
Soon Steve finds Annie's deep freeze is on fast thaw--with supersteamy consequences! But he's made it clear
ebook, Harlequin Presents, #2817, 192 pages
Published April 1st 2009 by Harlequin Presents (first published August 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Pregnant by the Playboy Tycoon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pregnant by the Playboy Tycoon

Roub
May 14, 2013 Roub rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this one was a very nice read. these 2 have known each other since they were kids n have been very attracted by the other one but neither wanted 2 make the 1st move. n it was tremendously sweet how steve did not want 2 have casual meaningless sex with annie, he knew she was worth more than dat n dats y he never made a pass at her. he was very protective of her. the title is misleading bcoz it's only at the end dat she discovers she's pregnant. the story did not revolve around her pregnancy but a ...more
Bean
Mar 31, 2014 Bean rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Boring. Heroine was completely traumatized because she was adopted - the horror! The hero had a prior relationship with a woman who got pregnant to sell the baby. Stupid.
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Mar 03, 2010 Alexis-Morgan Roark rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Alexis-Morgan by: alexisroark@sbcglobal.net
Update: June 23, 2011: I TOTALLY do not remember this book, but I apparently read it. Whatever. Since it is the third book in the series, I'm glad I looked before I bought this one as well!! Again!

Going back to the first book in the series, as I appear to have read the whole thing in reverse order. :-)

Oh, great! Now, I find out that this book is actually the SECOND book in ANOTHER completing another storyline; so, I'm on Amazon.com (via my Kindle, of course) buying Business in the Bedroom for $3
Bookabulary
That title though...Aren't they all? Hehe.

Okay, so I guess this was okay but I guess there are just times when alpha-maleness becomes borderline bothersome. Hmm.
Kobie
Aug 11, 2014 Kobie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 felt slow developing
Jane(Janelba)
Wow what a great HP Book ! Amazing characters, storyline and conclusion. It was a perfect book for reading in the hospital waiting room today.
Caro
Feb 04, 2012 Caro rated it liked it
Shelves: h-mnb-s
This book was pretty good. I liked it and would read it again. It's more of a book to read to pass the time. Not really a page-turning, but interesting enough. Enjoy
Jess
This was fine, but absolutely nothing more.
Tia
Mar 02, 2013 Tia rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I found this one slow and all kinds of boring unfortunately. I just couldn't relate to the characters or their actions.
Trevor Bertrand
Trevor Bertrand rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2014
Teresa Fuhrmann
Teresa Fuhrmann rated it really liked it
Oct 01, 2010
Melissa Yee
Melissa Yee rated it liked it
Sep 13, 2013
Anne
Anne rated it it was ok
May 04, 2014
Amy
Amy rated it it was ok
Jul 20, 2011
gautami
gautami rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2015
Ellie
Ellie rated it liked it
Nov 01, 2009
Erjane
Erjane rated it liked it
Mar 26, 2012
Angel96
Angel96 rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2012
Eleni Konstantine
Eleni Konstantine rated it really liked it
Mar 21, 2010
Jani
Jani rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2014
Lunadune
Lunadune rated it did not like it
Jul 12, 2014
Amber
Amber rated it it was ok
Mar 08, 2013
Rukhshar Baig
Rukhshar Baig rated it it was ok
Mar 31, 2013
Danielle
Danielle rated it liked it
Dec 11, 2012
Shara
Shara rated it liked it
Sep 01, 2011
Hope
Hope rated it liked it
Mar 03, 2012
Tamika Chinn
Tamika Chinn rated it did not like it
Dec 06, 2014
n2c2
n2c2 rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2014
Mae
Mae rated it liked it
May 15, 2009
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • The Pregnant Mistress (The Barons, #7)
  • Nice Girls Finish Last
  • Pregnant By The Millionaire
  • His Wedding-Night Heir
  • A Dark Sicilian Secret
  • Forced Wife, Royal Love-Child (Lombardi Royals #1)
  • Getting Red-Hot with the Rogue (The Kellys of Brisbane, #2)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Pregnant Wife
  • Argentinian Playboy, Unexpected Love-Child (Harlequin Presents Extra, #70)
  • His Pregnant Mistress
  • The Secret Baby Bargain
  • The Marine's Baby
  • Jack's Baby
  • The Contaxis Baby (Greek Tycoons #14)
  • Mistress: Pregnant by the Spanish Billionaire
  • An An Heir for the Millionaire: The Greek and the Single Mom\The Millionaire's Contract Bride
  • Pregnant by the Warrior (Warehaven #1)
  • Majesty, Mistress...Missing Heir

Anne Oliver was born in Adelaide, South Australia, where she’s lived all her life. She has two adult children. She holds a B.Ed with a major in science and has worked in early childhood education for nearly thirty years.

Anne began writing in 1998 and is a member of the Roma
More about Anne Oliver...