Start by marking “Fireworks” as Want to Read:
Fireworks

Fireworks

3.51 of 5 stars 3.51  ·  rating details  ·  189 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Following a devastating explosion, insurance investigator Susannah Tait, a former ATF Agent, is sent to investigate pyrotechnics expert Quinn Baldwin. Susannah is sure someone deliberately set the deadly charge--and it looks like Quinn is the culprit. Can Quinn and Susannah overcome distrust---and an enemy working behind the scenes---to find the truth?
Published September 11th 2008 by Zondervan (first published April 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Fireworks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fireworks

Trisha
Another free book on Kindle that is outside of my normal style of book but I tried it. This book is a little predictable but overall kept my interest and made me want to keep reading. It focuses on religion and how god plays such a major role in the characters lives. It even helps the main characther to open herself up. Overall a good book and would recommend to friends
Sara
What a cute story! I love Elizabeth White's writing style. Her stories are always light hearted, sweet and fun. I've read most of her books and enjoy how characters ties are always present. I first heard of Quinn when I ready "Fair Game," and I liked getting to know him and Susannah in this one. Easy and fun read!
Margie
Susannah comes to investigate a potential insurance fraud case surrounding a firework accident. Through the investigation, she learns about herself and who God is. I wont give any of the other information away - I don't want to spoil the story.
Kristen
This was a decent story, but I'm glad it was a freebie for Kindle. It has a Christian message in the relationship, but also an intriguing mystery. A nice light read.
Jessie Jones
Loved this Christian fiction book. Well-researched and fun....
You'll love it! (I read it in like 2 days!)
Dailycheapreads
I decided to read Fireworks by Elizabeth White for a fun summer read. I was not at all disappointed, and even pleasantly surprised at the uplifting story in this romance novel.

Former ATF agent Susannah Tait arrives in Mobile, Alabama, with an assignment as an insurance investigator to prove that pyrotechnic artist Quinn Baldwin was responsible for a million-dollar fireworks explosion.

Susannah starts out in fine fashion, but is a bit disarmed by the Southern hospitality of her landlady, as well a
Kara
This is actually a re-read for me. But I thought it was the perfect time for it on account of the 4th of July coming up. :) Quinn is a "pyrotechnics genius" and Susanna is out to prove that he's scamming the insurance company. Needless to say, they clash a little but it doesn't take long until they've formed a friendship. And attraction follows soon after! I especially liked all the southern charms and accents. A fun little addition to the story. I also really like Ms. White's style of writing. ...more
Klsuess2
Good book with religious intentions. I enjoyed reading it and finding out what really happened but warn anyone who will not like all the religious talk. I didn't think it was that bad but others might not like it.
Estelle
did not read it all but may wish to revisit it someday. From the little I read of it, it seems that it is always wise not to have preset judgments about people.
Melanie
Like I said about the other book by Elizabeth White that I read, I really like her writing in this and Fair Game.
I really enjoyed this book. It was nice to have a christian background in the moral of the novel.
Karen
This was a really good book - good plot with twists, God and a little romance tossed in!
Cateyesmd
Started on July 2, 2010 -- So far so good. On Chapter 3.

COMPLETED: July 18
Jennifer Fluegge
This is a really good book! It is one of the first ones I have read of hers.
Lillie
An entertaining story with romance, mystery, faith, and Southern life
Alysha
it is good so fare it is also my fith book i have read in the week
Lauren
Like her too. thought her other book was better though :)
Bekah Follett
An enjoyable, easy, CLEAN read.
Bonnie
fun novel with lots of charm
Sarah Walker
Sarah Walker marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Heidi Jennings
Heidi Jennings marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Cniederlag
Cniederlag marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Sumit
Sumit marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
  • Daring Chloe
  • Daisy Chain (Defiance, Texas Trilogy #1)
  • My Name Is Russell Fink
  • Snow Melts in Spring
  • Sushi for One?
  • The Homeplace
  • The Real Enemy
  • Wounded Healer (Homeland Heroes #1)
  • The Someday List (Jubuliant Soul #1)
  • Deadlock
  • The Weight of Shadows
  • Dark Pursuit
  • Saving Sailor: A Quirky Girl, A Faithful Dog, and One Unforgettable Summer (A.J., #1)
  • Triple Exposure
  • Moon Over Tokyo
  • One Night in Boston (One Night, #1)
  • Naomi and Her Daughters
  • Primitive

Also publishes under the name Beth White
More about Elizabeth White...
Off the Record Tour de Force Controlling Interest Fair Game Redeeming Gabriel