Start by marking “Angel Slayer (Of Angels and Demons #1)” as Want to Read:
Angel Slayer (Of Angels and Demons #1)

Angel Slayer (Of Angels and Demons #1)

All her life Eden Campbell had dreamed of angels...but none that she painted was like the fallen angel who attacked her. A muse, Eden was now to bear her attacker's offspring--one who promised the apocalypse and foretold her death. Where else could she turn but into the arms of a mesmerizingly handsome angel slayer? But Ashur's protection came with a price.The dark, danger ...more
Paperback, Harlequin Nocturne #90, 278 pages
Published June 1st 2010 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Angel Slayer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel Slayer

Sep 11, 2015 Laura rated it did not like it
So I finally finished it. I can't say how many times I thought about telling my co-workers that it's not humanly possible to actually finish this book and just quit. But I did finish it and came out alive. Barely.
I have nothing bad to say about the mythology in this book, it had potential but the actual story line and the characters..
Let's start with Edens character, I'm all in for those ladies who can be independent and still want children but Eden wasn't actually independent at all. Her charac
Liisi Tagel
Oct 17, 2015 Liisi Tagel rated it did not like it
I need to stress that this book was read as part of an experiment with my co-workers to explore the cheesiest literature we can find in our humble bookshop (a rather masochistic experiment, I must say). I would never have finished it without the kind support and encouragement from my colleagues (I was basically coerced into reading it!).
Kami
Dec 27, 2015 Kami rated it did not like it
Shelves: mägilased
"Are you sure you want to mark this book as read?"
...
...
It was that bad.
Stephanie  G
Jul 19, 2010 Stephanie G rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Eden Campbell dreams of angels but has learned not to tell anyone for fear of them thinking she is mentally ill. Instead, she tells her story through her paintings of the angels she has seen. She is happy that she is finally able to let it out until her art draws a fallen angel to her who is intent on impregnating her with an offspring that will bring on the apocalypse. Eden is a muse and only they are capable of bringing these offspring into the world. Scared for her life she runs from
Britta V.
Oct 01, 2015 Britta V. rated it it was amazing
wattafakk
Heather A
Just when I getting fed up with the whole angel paranormal romance scene, I found this gem. I've had it on my kindle for months and never got round to reading it and am so glad I finally did...because I loved it.

The characters were fantastic, Eden is great strong heroine, and while she's a trust fund baby, she's got a mind of her own and money isn't the be all and end all of her existence. She's got her own life and own work in her paintings. She was smart, and acted sensibly and was generally a
Janell
Apr 08, 2012 Janell rated it liked it
Shelves: series-pnr
Not a bad start - Michele Hauf's contribution to angel/demon fantasy (ahem, romance) caught my eye. What I found most enjoyable about this book was Hauf's idea to explore the premise of a closely guarded link between angels and demons (the final revelation of Ashuriel's background in particular kept me reading) and their interactions with their fated humans - "muses" - like the heroine of this book, Eden. The romance in Angel Slayer is by no means smut-worthy, but on the basis of future matchups ...more
colette jones
Dec 30, 2015 colette jones rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant

This was a really fab book, I couldn't put this book down. I can't wait to start another one now.
Tanya
Sep 09, 2011 Tanya rated it it was amazing
This book was awesome. I didn't care for the cover of this book so I kept putting it off. I wished I'd read it sooner. There has not been one book of Michele's that I have not enjoyed. This definitely has angels and demons all through it and the detail is wonderful. The whole idea that she came up with....fallen angels mating with their muses to create nephilim...and sinistari. I loved it! It ended fantastically and I know I will be reading every book in this Angels and demons series.
Breanna
Nov 10, 2010 Breanna rated it it was amazing
This was the first of Michele Hauf's books that I read through, I still have Seraphim sitting on the to-read section of my shelf. This novel though I breezed through. I absolutely could not put it down. the unique imagery had me sitting quietly just so that I could see the scenes play out in my head. I borrowed my copy to a friend but now I am regretting it because it has been months and i want to delve into it again.
ML
Nov 13, 2011 ML rated it really liked it
This book is great! I had trouble putting it down. The angel and demon mythology was an exciting new take. Plus the added vampire element-it was a combination I hadn't read before. Awesome alpha hero and strong heroine. I'm excited to start Fallen to see where the story arc goes.
Christine Shilling
Cheesey fun and good for a bit of light reading though I don't think I'd recommend it to friends. It didn't help that the main character was nicknamed Six because I kept thinking of references to The Prisoner.
Lizzielvr
Nov 27, 2010 Lizzielvr rated it it was amazing
This was pretty awesome, I loved the "steampunk" angels & demons. The story was fast paced and intriguing. This is the best of Michele Hauf's books that I've read so far...
Andrea
Aug 26, 2010 Andrea rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
All I have to say is Holy Crap this book was awesome! I loved every single detail that MH brought to life by writting this book and I so can not wait to read the whole series!
Bree
Jun 14, 2010 Bree rated it really liked it
Started a little shaky in writing style, but great plot and follow through. Awesome book, can't wait till the next one comes out.
Ang from OZ
Jun 17, 2010 Ang from OZ rated it liked it
3 1/2 stars. This book was a little slow to start for me. But still enjoyed the twist on the angel/demon genre.
Lenna  Wright-Berry
Nov 26, 2013 Lenna Wright-Berry rated it really liked it
I couldnt put it down when I got started on it. Paints angels & demons in a different light
Tara
Jan 23, 2011 Tara rated it liked it
3 1/2 stars. I enjoyed the book. The angel/demon storyline was fascinating.
Charnel du Plessis
Dec 12, 2012 Charnel du Plessis rated it liked it
It was okay, also not going to get another book if its a series.
Kitten Blue
Aug 21, 2011 Kitten Blue rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
Awww!! 5 out of 5 and TWO thumbs up!! :) :)
Susan Lute
Jun 27, 2010 Susan Lute rated it really liked it
Nice read. I enjoyed it.
Anjenette
Sep 18, 2011 Anjenette rated it it was amazing
Shelves: good-book
i would like it
erna
erna marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2016
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2016
Kayla Salmon
Kayla Salmon marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2016
Tom
Tom marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2016
biltung
biltung marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2016
Jodyrae Campbell
Jodyrae Campbell rated it really liked it
Aug 10, 2016
Femi-Oladeji Makanjuola
Femi-Oladeji Makanjuola marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2016
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2016
  • Renegade Angel (Hearts of the Fallen 0.4)
  • Guardian (Warriors for the Light #6)
  • Alaskan Wolf (Alpha Force #1)
  • Heiress to a Curse (Drakon Clan #1)
  • Zombie Moon
  • Black Magic Lover
  • Poisoned Kisses (Mythica #3)
  • Lone Wolf  (The Pack #10)
  • Lord of the Desert (Immortal Sheiks #1)
  • Vanished (Guardians #3)
  • Incubus
  • The Shifters (The Keepers Trilogy #2)
  • Nightwalker (Nightwalkers #3)
  • The Vampire's Kiss (Valorian Chronicles #5)
Michele has been writing romance, action-adventure and fantasy stories for over twenty years. Her first published novel was DARK RAPTURE.

France, musketeers, vampires and faeries populate her stories. And if she followed the adage 'write what you know', all her stories would have snow in them. Fortunately, she steps beyond her comfort zone and writes about countries she has never visited and of cre
More about Michele Hauf...

Of Angels and Demons (7 books)
  • Halo Hunter (Of Angels and Demons #0.5)
  • The Sin Eater's Promise (Of Angels and Demons #1.5)
  • Fallen (Of Angels and Demons #2)
  • The Ninja Vampire's Girl (Of Angels and Demons #2.5)
  • Ashes of Angels (Of Angels and Demons #3)
  • Playing with Fire  (Of Angels and Demons #3.5)