Start by marking “Alexander Anteater's Amazing Act” as Want to Read:
Alexander Anteater's Amazing Act

Alexander Anteater's Amazing Act

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Alexander wants to have an amazing act for the talent show. He can already stand on his handsbut can his pals help make his act really fantastic?
Published January 1st 2010 by Kane Press

To ask other readers questions about Alexander Anteater's Amazing Act, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alexander Anteater's Amazing Act

Tam
Erin
Love this series. Great for vocabulary and letter sound recognition. Very well written. My four year old loves then.
Amanda
Another good one in this awesome series. I think these should almost become required readers in school because of their vocabulary building and letter recognition. I love that they work together and cooperate on making Alexander's act amazing.
Jenica
All these books are amazing especially with the activities at the end. My daughter is three and I just improvise on the activities but she loves them!
The Styling Librarian
Cute, funny alliterative picture book. My son LOVES this book and has brought it up numerous times since he read it and then had me read it with him.
Olson Family Matters
A fun way to introduce the letter A sound - so far we like this series (Animal Antics A to Z)
Julia Jasztal
I liked this book because Alexander balanced a tray of cups on his nose and his tail.
Chelsea
Really fun series. Wish our library had all 26 books!
Rita M
Good for the 3 year olds!
Rita M
Good for the 3 year olds.
Safee Monk
Safee Monk marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Rebecca Owen
Rebecca Owen marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Deb Reddy
Deb Reddy marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Sara Millet
Sara Millet marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
W
W added it
Mar 12, 2014
Amanda
Amanda added it
Dec 22, 2012
Count on Pablo (Math Matters Series) (Math Matters (Kane Press Paperback)) Eddie Elephant's Exciting Egg-Sitting (Animal Antics A to Z) Deena's Lucky Penny (Math Matters Series) (Math Matters (Kane Press Paperback)) Izzy Impala's Imaginary Illnesses Bobby Baboon's Banana Be-bop (Animal Antics A to Z)