Start by marking “Lyrical” as Want to Read:
Lyrical

Lyrical

4.29  ·  Rating Details  ·  7 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Living in a world of lyrics, she sings his song and he is powerless to resist. Peter is anti-social. He doesn't speak to a soul at work and listens to his music 24/7. He thinks he is too fat to fit in. Rock chick Chloe disagrees and slowly pulls Peter out of his shell. She finally wins him over with her beautiful singing voice but he just does not know how to deal with thi ...more
Nook
Published September 1st 2008 by Phaze (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Lyrical, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lyrical

Karen S
Jun 14, 2015 Karen S rated it it was amazing
My face was literally aching by the time I finished this short story due to the fact I had the biggest smile on my face the entire time I was reading it.
Peter is a loner, happily living in his solitary world of music, his own self-imposed barrier to the bad things he has experienced in his life.
Chloe is the new girl at work who annoyingly distracts him from his earphones and woos him with her own lyrics.
Will they make sweet music together? The story flows beautifully, I had an enormous fondness
Habrewer
Dec 28, 2011 Habrewer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lyrical by Victoria Blisse
* I received a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review*

Peter lives in his own world. He is happiest when he is listening to his music and doing his job. He doesn’t interact very much with his coworkers until Chloe starts working there. Now he finds himself sharing his lunches with her and having to engage in small talk, which he is terrible at.

I loved this book and could relate to it on several levels. Peter is more comfortable dealing with
Kerry-Ann McDade
Oct 20, 2012 Kerry-Ann McDade rated it liked it
I throughyly enjoyed reading Lyrical. It was my first ever story completely from a males point of view and I'm so glad it was Peters.

The Characters in Lyrical are really detailed and so well descibed I felt as if Peter was just like any other insecure young man.

Chloe I loved her character so much she's so confident and carefree and just doesn't worry about anyone else.

I loved this story and I'll definately be reading more of Victoria Blisses novels as this one was utterly amazing!!
Kristi
Nov 30, 2013 Kristi rated it it was amazing
Refreshing to see a chubby hero :)
Rachelle Thornborrow
Rachelle Thornborrow marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2015
Emma Burbidge
Emma Burbidge marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Cheryl
Cheryl added it
May 21, 2014
Tabatha
Tabatha marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2013
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2013
Hina
Hina marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2012
Dolce Amore
Dolce Amore rated it really liked it
Feb 08, 2012
Monique
Monique marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2010
Heather in FL
Heather in FL rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2010
Victoria Blisse
Sep 04, 2010 Victoria Blisse rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2010