Pony Problems

Pony Problems (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew #3)

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  234 ratings  ·  13 reviews
This pony knows quite a few tricks! A new petting zoo has opened in River Heights. Nancy, George, and Bess can't wait to check it out -- the zoo has the "cutest" shetland pony named Buttons. And it looks like the Clue Crew won't have to wait very long to get a glimpse of Buttons -- he keeps escaping from his pen and showing up all over town! He's getting pretty famous for...more
Published September 1st 2007 by Spotlight (MN) (first published August 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Pony Problems, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pony Problems

Jenn M
I loved the traditional Nancy Drew series (teen-aged Nancy) when I was younger, and now that I have a 7-year-old daughter would love for her to love them too. But, at 7, she's not quite ready for the teen-aged Nancy, especially with all of the old-fashioned items from an earlier day (dial telephones, etc.) So, when I found the Clue Crew series I was excited to dig in and try them out.

I borrowed this book, the third in the series, from the public library. It was an easy, quick read and the story...more
Holly Letson
I didn't see the possibility that was the actual answer. I understood that Buttons may have been able to jump the fence, since horses are known to jump. But, Buttons was climbing over the fence, via the hay bales, instead.
But, the petting zoo made the absolute best of this by showcasing Button's talent, and bringing more visitors in to see him.
----------------------------------
I listened to this as an audiobook online, via the Tumblebook Library website.
NC
Very quick read. Nancy Drew is about 8 or 10 years old. She also seems to be bumbling stumbling and running into things. Very clumsy! I don't remember that from the original Nancy Drew. There was also a problem with one of the clues was wrong. The illustrations were cartoony. The story didn't feel real at all. I was not impressed.
Maymuna
This book was about a Shetland pony. The pony is giddy-upping around town. They are trying to find out how Buttons keeps escaping. They found out that Buttons could jump over his fence. Because there was hay on the side. They made new friends with Amanda and Stacy. That's all I have to say about this book.
Marnie Turman
A good series to introduce beginning readers to Nancy Drew. I was very skeptical since I grew reading my mom's Nancy Drew books. I would recommend these to a young reader who isn't ready for the Nancy Drew mystery series, but likes mysteries.
Dolly
Sep 03, 2010 Dolly rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
Shelves: 2010, childrens, mystery, zoo
This is another fun mystery in the Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew series of books for younger readers. We've only read a few of these books, but we will likely read many more of them before we move on to the original stories.
Lilly Fife
I just finished this one.
Again it was a great mystery,but too easy!
I love mysteries! And this one is nancy drew, but a easier version.
Lara
I like that the pony escaped and that there was no one that did anything wrong. Only the pony.
Morbus Iff
You were empathetic to the shy girl, and guessed along why Buttons was getting out,
Nini Dickson
I'd loved it although I can't remember since it was a long time ago.
Tine
its cool rollin ya. i dont know
Sienna
Sienna marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Maddie Claire
Maddie Claire marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Ashley Bowen
Ashley Bowen marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Shannon Gottschalk
Shannon Gottschalk marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
  • White House White-out (A to Z Mysteries: Super Edition, #3)
  • The Haunted Dollhouse (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective Graphic Novels, #3)
  • The Catnapping Mystery (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #18)
  • Nate the Great and the Mushy Valentine

Edna and Harriet Stratemeyer inherited the company from their father Edward Str...more
More about Carolyn Keene...
The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew, #1) The Hidden Staircase (Nancy Drew, #2) Nancy Drew: #1-64 The Bungalow Mystery (Nancy Drew, #3) The Mystery at Lilac Inn (Nancy Drew, #4)