Start by marking “Your Best Life Now for Moms” as Want to Read:
Your Best Life Now for Moms

Your Best Life Now for Moms

3.96  ·  Rating Details  ·  76 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
#1 NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author Joel Osteen revisits his seven core principles from YOUR BEST LIFE NOW to offer a guide to successful living for moms. YOUR BEST LIFE NOW FOR MOMS will help women through the vast parenting responsibilities and teach them how God can pour out "His far and beyond favor" on them and their children.
Published August 5th 2008 by FaithWords (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Your Best Life Now for Moms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Best Life Now for Moms

Val
Jan 11, 2016 Val rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought it was thought provoking, how he took specific scriptures and applied them to motherhood. I also liked the various quotes about mothers and motherhood from various scholars throughout the ages. It is a small and quick read, but full of things that make you think as a mother and how you handle the most precious treasure of your life--your children--at all stages and ages of their lives.
Erika
I've read in the past that Joel Osteen leans toward the prosperity movement in philosophy (which I've heard people refer to as "name it claim it" etc) so I definitely set out to read this through cautious eyes. I'm glad I did, it's pretty much dripping with prosperity philosophy, think and pray for what you want and you WILL receive it etc, and some cases of Scripture taken enough out of context for me to notice. I skimmed most of it, and it's not until more toward the end that Osteen acknowledg ...more
Hillary
Jul 31, 2012 Hillary rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been feeling a little "lost" and discouraged after our move across the country. I devoured this book in about an hour! It already has me feeling better. I plan on rereading it anytime I start feeling down and out!
Angela Taravella
Mar 22, 2015 Angela Taravella rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love it! Was going thru some personal matters and began questioning myself as a mother. This book helped me understand is normal to go thru struggles, but God is always by our side and we will prosper!
Amanda Burt
Aug 14, 2010 Amanda Burt is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I am looking forward to really getting into this motivational book. I will let you know my thoughts as I get further into it.
Danielle
Sep 21, 2012 Danielle rated it did not like it
Didn't realize this was a church-y type book.
Wyvonna
Jun 04, 2012 Wyvonna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: excellent-read
EXCELLENT
M Sz
M Sz added it
Feb 03, 2016
Desiree
Desiree rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2016
Jhen Dungca
Jhen Dungca marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
Jenny
Jenny rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2016
Busari Opeyemi
Busari Opeyemi marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
Toqa Mabrouk
Toqa Mabrouk marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
Teresa Banks
Teresa Banks marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2016
Leila Shikur
Leila Shikur marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2016
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2016
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2016
Hana
Hana marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2016
Ed Bevan
Ed Bevan marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2016
Elizabeth G. Reed
Elizabeth G. Reed marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2016
Laura marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2015
Sarah added it
Jan 25, 2016
Zaresh
Zaresh marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2015
Sherri Kendrick
Sherri Kendrick marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2015
Jey Wilson
Jey Wilson marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2015
Alicia Holliday
Alicia Holliday marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2015
Carolyn Gacheru
Carolyn Gacheru marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2015
  • Impact Player: Leaving a Lasting Legacy on and Off the Field
  • Fire Your Boss
  • Reconciliation: Healing the Inner Child
  • Taking Charge of Adult ADHD
  • Sleeping Through the Night: How Infants, Toddlers, and Their Parents Can Get a Good Night's Sleep
  • Mental Traps: The Overthinker's Guide to a Happier Life
  • Dead Girl Dancing (Dead Girl, #2)
  • U Chic: The College Girl's Guide to Everything
  • SAHM I Am
  • Precious Blessings (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #2)
  • Yellow Rose Trilogy: Every Little Thing About You / A Texas Sky / City Girl (Yellow Rose, #1-3)
  • Life Is What You Make It: Find Your Own Path to Fulfillment
  • Find Your Focus Zone: An Effective New Plan to Defeat Distraction and Overload
  • Made of Honor
  • Muhammad: A Story of the Last Prophet
  • Frontier Courtship
  • In Pursuit of Peace: 21 Ways to Conquer Anxiety, Fear, and Discontentment
  • inGenius: A Crash Course on Creativity
JOEL OSTEEN is the author of seven New York Times bestsellers. He is the senior pastor of America's largest congregation, Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas. More than 45,000 people attend services there every week. His televised messages are seen by more than 10 million viewers each week in the United States, and millions more in 100 nations around the world. His 24-hour channel on SiriusXM Satell ...more
More about Joel Osteen...