Start by marking “Serenity Rose, Volume 2: Goodbye, Crestfallen!” as Want to Read:
Serenity Rose, Volume 2: Goodbye, Crestfallen!

Serenity Rose, Volume 2: Goodbye, Crestfallen! (Serenity Rose #2)

4.49 of 5 stars 4.49  ·  rating details  ·  97 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Serenity "Sera" Rose, noted witch, artist, and social-phobic recluse, is conjuring UNSPEAKABLE monsters in her sleep. But it's NOT HER FAULT! She's being hassled by government goons, ogled by a town full of freaked-out tourists, and menaced by a sadistic blond witch who just showed up to make things worse. The stress is just KILLING wee Sera... and if she can't get her hea ...more
Published January 1st 2010 by SLG Publishing (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Serenity Rose, Volume 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Serenity Rose, Volume 2

McKenzie Richardson
I absolutely loved the artwork in this book. So awesome. I have not read the first volume yet (definitely planning on going back and reading it), but after reading the recap of the first at the start of this volume, I felt relatively comfortable with the story so far. Great twists and turns along the way. I loved trying to piece everything together. This was a very fun work.
Chris
This is all sorts of wonderful. I liked volume one, for sure, but volume two takes the series to another level entirely. Alexovich has stepped up both his storytelling and his artwork in a BIG way, and the final product is not only gorgeous, but also emotionally engaging.

While I was already pretty much there with volume one, Alexovich has now earned himself another life-long fan.
colleen the contrarian  ± (... never stop fighting) ±
It had been forever since I read the first in this series but, luckily, Alexovich put in a nice little recap at the beginning of the book. Still, I didn't have the emotional connection with the characters that was built in the first, and this is more of a plot-based sort of thing, so there wasn't really time for it to grow back.

That said, it was an interesting story - though bits were a bit confusing and hard to follow, graphics wise - but, overall, I enjoyed it and it was well drawn, and I real
Kit
Really, really nice to see more direction and plot put into this installment. I am a big fan of Aaron A's mood in his comics, but it was really nice to cut some of the misunderstood outcast tears and get to the story a bit more. Very interested in the development of these other witches. Can't wait for more!
Catherine
Oh, wow. I liked the first book, but found it a wee bit confusing. Aaron A. has stepped up his game in this second collection of Serenity Rose comics. Everything from the printing production values to the line work and inking show a jump in quality. Superb.
Iggy D.
The second installment of Sera Rose's life is faster paced and has touches of color. It is more directly plot driven and therefore perhaps more typical, but still worth reading and enjoying, especially for fans of the first.
Corinna Bechko
Beautifully told tale about standing up and doing the right thing even when the thing you're fighting might be your own creation.
Mark Neumayer
Great visuals and an interesting storyline about coming of age when you are vastly different from other folks.
Miakoda
Miakoda marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Jay
Jay marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Courtney Harris
Courtney Harris marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Shylene Swazo
Shylene Swazo marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Fyre_ Knight
Fyre_ Knight marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Bookdreamer6592
Bookdreamer6592 marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Carly Nicholas
Carly Nicholas marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
AARON ALEXOVICH (who is me) was born in Chicago, Illinois, the year Elvis died, but I currently sleep the daylight hours away in Southern California. After neglecting to graduate from the world-famous CALARTS, I took up space in the animation industry for a while, contributing character designs to Nickelodeon’s INVADER ZIM and AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER. I like making comic books way better, thoug ...more
More about Aaron Alexovich...

Serenity Rose (2 books)
  • Serenity Rose Volume 1: Working Through the Negativity
  • Serenity Rose: 10 Awkward Years
Kimmie66 Serenity Rose Volume 1: Working Through the Negativity Serenity Rose: 10 Awkward Years Eldritch!: Volume 1 The Squirm and the Knife (Eldritch!, #1)