Start by marking “And Baby Makes Five” as Want to Read:
And Baby Makes Five

And Baby Makes Five (Mule Hollow #2)

4.17  ·  Rating Details  ·  251 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
TWO STUBBORN HUMANS, HIS DOG, HER DONKEY ... AND A BRAND-NEW BABY

A donkey with a penchant for breaking and entering ...in search of alfalfa? Cort Wells had never heard of such a thing, until he and his dog moved into Mule Hollow. And the donkey's eight-months-pregnant owner was Lilly Tipps, raised by her man-hating grandmas. So when Lilly wound up in his barn -- and his ar
Published August 1st 2008 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense (first published April 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about And Baby Makes Five, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about And Baby Makes Five

Judy
Sep 02, 2009 Judy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this again on 9/1/2009 as I'm reading the whole series.

Enjoyed it the 2nd time around as much as the first. Maybe more since

more of the other characters were familiar
Amy
Jun 12, 2014 Amy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very entertaining read! I loved Samantha the crazy human-like donkey! This story made me long for pregnancy and babies even though it showed hardships of it AND I am so not there yet. I wish that I remembered the first book better, and that I had read this one before the 3rd book because it let me know that some things were bound to happen in this book in order for the next to take place! Still a quick, fascinating read. And from what I've read so far I would definitely recommend the series!
Samantha
Two stubborn humans, his dog, her donkey... and a brand new baby!
A novel that takes place in Mule Hollow. Lilly Tipps is 8 months pregnant, trying to track down her wayward donkey, "Samantha" when she meets Cort Wells in a most unusual way.
But neither one of them wants anything to do with each other.
Does God have different plans?

This book was kind of boring.. too many paragraphs that seem to drag on. I know it's just "fluff" type reading but it's not really interesting fluff, in my opinion.

I thi
Melissa
Sep 11, 2014 Melissa rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Ok LI--single mom of baby in Mule Hollow falls in love with fellow rancher. Donkey is hilarious.
Chrissy
Funny! I really enjoyed this book. I especially loved the Donkey and all of her scheming.
Kati Driban
Jul 11, 2015 Kati Driban rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A hilarious read especially for animal lovers!
Rhonda
Mar 19, 2012 Rhonda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I liked it so much went and bought 3&4. START 3 next. Loved Samantha and looser.
Lily baby gets here also lacy wedding. Fun too see all the familar faces. good fun romance without the swear words and sex scenes that ruin so many books.
Mom
Jun 11, 2009 Mom rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is similar to a Harlequin romance, except that it is an inspirational romance. It is about couples being Christians. I will read more inspirational romance, because it is very clean and makes you feel good when reading the book.
Tara
May 27, 2012 Tara marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
5/26/12 - Went to a few yardsales with mom & Kristina today. Got this one & some others. I'm not usually one to read these types very often - but now & then I find one that involves babies & I gotta give it a try! LOL
Cindy Winder delong
This book was actually good even though it was a romance with a pregnant woman. When a person gives their heart to Christ, he forgives their sins but doesn't remove all the consequences.
Jamie King
Sep 06, 2010 Jamie King rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, christian
I loved the characters in this story- especially Samantha, the donkey! It was an easy read, but the characters were interesting and felt like people I would want to meet.
Franca
Apr 12, 2011 Franca rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very cute story, had some very good inspirational moments and some cute funny scenes, still I felt the ending fell flat a little bit.
Katharine Schubert
Apr 03, 2008 Katharine Schubert rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: any mother
Recommended to Katharine by: Me!
I felt so inspired to buy this book when I had Caylie...she completed our family, making us 5 strong! I cried and laughed...a great read:)
Lisa
Feb 12, 2013 Lisa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i loved this book. so sweet and heart warming..would def. reccomend it to my friends to read
Shekeyse
Oct 27, 2014 Shekeyse rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book! Stop what you're doing and read this book!!
Veronica
3.5 stars. Pretty far-fetched and quirky but really cute and sweet.
Gary
Aug 06, 2012 Gary rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
the donkey misadventures made this book great.
Amy
It was good cause I could never put it down.
Kathryn
"Love Inspired(different authors)"
Tiffany
Dec 12, 2012 Tiffany rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i really enjoyed this book
Tracy M
Mar 02, 2010 Tracy M rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love em!!!
Denise Kick
Denise Kick is currently reading it
Jul 26, 2016
Maria Proctor
Maria Proctor marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2016
Kyla
Kyla rated it liked it
Jul 20, 2016
Melissa Todt
Melissa Todt marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
Tasha
Tasha marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
Sandra Myers
Sandra Myers marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2016
Ruth
Ruth marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2016
Lori Daley
Lori Daley marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2016
Marcia Reardon
Marcia Reardon marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
  • Small-Town Moms: A Dry Creek Family/A Mother for Mule Hollow (Mule Hollow, #17) (Dry Creek, #18)
  • Her Wedding Wish (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #6)
  • Promise Forever
  • Prodigal Daughter
  • The Christmas Child (Redemption River, #4)
  • Child of Mine (Rosewood, Texas, #2)
Award-winning, Bestselling author Debra Clopton has sold over 2.5 million books and her holiday story, OPERATION: MARRIED BY CHRISTMAS has been optioned for an ABC Family Movie. Debra is known for her snappy dialogue, cowboy heroes and spunky heroines set in Texas. Her awards include: The Book Sellers Best, Romantic Times Magazine's Book of the Year. She's also a Romance Writers of America Golden ...more
More about Debra Clopton...

Mule Hollow (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • The Trouble With Lacy Brown (Mule Hollow, #1)
  • No Place Like Home (Mule Hollow, #3)
  • Dream a Little Dream (Mule Hollow, #4)
  • Meeting Her Match (Mule Hollow, #5)
  • Operation: Married by Christmas (Mule Hollow, #6)
  • Next Door Daddy (Mule Hollow, #7)
  • Her Baby Dreams (Mule Hollow, #8)
  • The Cowboy Takes a Bride (Mule Hollow, #9)
  • Texas Ranger Dad (Mule Hollow, #10)
  • Small-Town Brides: A Dry Creek Wedding\A Mule Hollow Match (Dry Creek #15) (Mule Hollow Matchmakers #11)