Start by marking “And Baby Makes Five” as Want to Read:
And Baby Makes Five

And Baby Makes Five (Mule Hollow #2)

4.16 of 5 stars 4.16  ·  rating details  ·  234 ratings  ·  21 reviews

A donkey with a penchant for breaking and entering search of alfalfa? Cort Wells had never heard of such a thing, until he and his dog moved into Mule Hollow. And the donkey's eight-months-pregnant owner was Lilly Tipps, raised by her man-hating grandmas. So when Lilly wound up in his barn -- and his ar
Published August 1st 2008 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense (first published April 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about And Baby Makes Five, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about And Baby Makes Five

I read this again on 9/1/2009 as I'm reading the whole series.

Enjoyed it the 2nd time around as much as the first. Maybe more since

more of the other characters were familiar
A very entertaining read! I loved Samantha the crazy human-like donkey! This story made me long for pregnancy and babies even though it showed hardships of it AND I am so not there yet. I wish that I remembered the first book better, and that I had read this one before the 3rd book because it let me know that some things were bound to happen in this book in order for the next to take place! Still a quick, fascinating read. And from what I've read so far I would definitely recommend the series!
Two stubborn humans, his dog, her donkey... and a brand new baby!
A novel that takes place in Mule Hollow. Lilly Tipps is 8 months pregnant, trying to track down her wayward donkey, "Samantha" when she meets Cort Wells in a most unusual way.
But neither one of them wants anything to do with each other.
Does God have different plans?

This book was kind of boring.. too many paragraphs that seem to drag on. I know it's just "fluff" type reading but it's not really interesting fluff, in my opinion.

I thi
Ok LI--single mom of baby in Mule Hollow falls in love with fellow rancher. Donkey is hilarious.
Funny! I really enjoyed this book. I especially loved the Donkey and all of her scheming.
Kati Driban
A hilarious read especially for animal lovers!
A heart-broken cowboy, a crazy donkey who thinks she's human, a forlorn dog, and a pregnant lady who goes into labor in the middle of no where in the middle of a storm and sends...the donkey...for help. What could possibly go wrong? Someone here might fall in love, that's what.
I liked it so much went and bought 3&4. START 3 next. Loved Samantha and looser.
Lily baby gets here also lacy wedding. Fun too see all the familar faces. good fun romance without the swear words and sex scenes that ruin so many books.
This is similar to a Harlequin romance, except that it is an inspirational romance. It is about couples being Christians. I will read more inspirational romance, because it is very clean and makes you feel good when reading the book.
May 27, 2012 Tara marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
5/26/12 - Went to a few yardsales with mom & Kristina today. Got this one & some others. I'm not usually one to read these types very often - but now & then I find one that involves babies & I gotta give it a try! LOL
Jamie King
I loved the characters in this story- especially Samantha, the donkey! It was an easy read, but the characters were interesting and felt like people I would want to meet.
Very cute story, had some very good inspirational moments and some cute funny scenes, still I felt the ending fell flat a little bit.
Katharine Schubert
Apr 03, 2008 Katharine Schubert rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: any mother
Recommended to Katharine by: Me!
I felt so inspired to buy this book when I had Caylie...she completed our family, making us 5 strong! I cried and laughed...a great read:)
i loved this book. so sweet and heart warming..would def. reccomend it to my friends to read
I absolutely loved this book! Stop what you're doing and read this book!!
3.5 stars. Pretty far-fetched and quirky but really cute and sweet.
the donkey misadventures made this book great.
It was good cause I could never put it down.
"Love Inspired(different authors)"
i really enjoyed this book
Ashleyj1213 marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2015
Susan Moxley
Susan Moxley marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2015
Micielle marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2015
Barbara marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2015
  • Small-Town Moms: A Dry Creek Family/A Mother for Mule Hollow (Mule Hollow, #17) (Dry Creek, #18)
  • Her Wedding Wish (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #6)
  • Any Man of Mine
  • The Lawman's Christmas Wish (Alaskan Bride Rush, #6)
  • His Little Cowgirl (The Cowboy Series #1)
An award winning author and a 6 generation Texan Debra Clopton considers herself not just a storyteller but an entertainer and that is what she thinks about foremost as she creates her plots for her readers. To write stories that connect to readers with a little of everything: laughter, tears, heartfelt emotion, fast paced-page turning entertainment. She wants her readers to leave their stress beh ...more
More about Debra Clopton...

Mule Hollow (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • The Trouble With Lacy Brown (Mule Hollow, #1)
  • No Place Like Home (Mule Hollow, #3)
  • Dream a Little Dream (Mule Hollow, #4)
  • Meeting Her Match (Mule Hollow, #5)
  • Operation: Married by Christmas (Mule Hollow, #6)
  • Next Door Daddy (Mule Hollow, #7)
  • Her Baby Dreams (Mule Hollow, #8)
  • The Cowboy Takes a Bride (Mule Hollow, #9)
  • Texas Ranger Dad (Mule Hollow, #10)
  • Small-Town Brides: A Dry Creek Wedding\A Mule Hollow Match (Dry Creek #15) (Mule Hollow Matchmakers #11)
The Trouble With Lacy Brown (Mule Hollow, #1) No Place Like Home (Mule Hollow, #3) Betting on Hope (Four of Hearts Ranch Romance #1) Meeting Her Match (Mule Hollow, #5) Operation: Married by Christmas (Mule Hollow, #6)