Start by marking “Proud Greek, Ruthless Revenge (Harlequin Presents Extra, #92)” as Want to Read:
Proud Greek, Ruthless Revenge (Harlequin Presents Extra, #92)

Proud Greek, Ruthless Revenge (Harlequin Presents Extra, #92)

3.42 of 5 stars 3.42  ·  rating details  ·  99 ratings  ·  7 reviews

Thanos Savakis watches stunning Tahlia Reynolds like a wolf stalking its prey. She wronged the Savakis name, and for that she will be punished....
A proud, loyal man, Thanos seeks shamelessly to make her trust him, then destroy her But when he touches her creamy skin the stakes drastically change....
Retribution is best served warm, passionately and behind closed doors. He
Published February 1st 2010 by Harlequin Presents Extra (first published November 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Proud Greek, Ruthless Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Proud Greek, Ruthless Revenge

Giovanni
Totally liked it. I liked both the characters.
The h was a strong woman yet had a golden heart, she might be a virgin and a little bit vulnerable at times. But when times came hard for the thing that matters, she's a kind of person who you want to be with.

The H was not really hateful. He misjudged the h but he believed her early in the story (and only based on her words too!) and tried to make things right until there's a slight missed communication in his company that h left him in result. I'd
Victoria
It was an ok book. I mean, it started off good and all. I did enjoy it. But I dunno, I felt it was lacking something to make it simply perfect. Maybe its just me, though.

However, I did enjoy their romance. I liked seeing how much she meant to him from his point of view. However, in this case, I couldn't really get why she loved him. I mean, he was nice and all, but I didn't understand why she suddenly felt her heart was in danger. Sure, he's hot, rich, sweet, nice, funny, but that doesn't mean e
Adriana Fogaça
Por Pura Vingança
Orgulho & Lealdade
Chantelle Shaw
H. Paixão 198
2010

Ainda dei 3 estrelas porque Tahlia tinha boas intenções, quando aceitou a proposta indecente de Thanos e porque há cenas hot .

Esse tipo de mocinho me revolta, precipitado, arrogante e muito mal informado. E pior de tudo, acredita em jornais e revista de fofoca, esse é o pior tipo.

A humanidade inteirinha, sabe que não se deve acreditar neste tipo de mídia corrupta e sensacionalista. Mas o espertalhão acredita, porque é conven
Roub
this is one of my fav plots and i absolutely loved how thanos cud not resist thalia! still, der was smthg missing in the book. i guess it lacked spice/intrigue. they did nthg apart having sex!lol.
Janice N. Haigler
Fantastic reading

I really enjoy this book from the beginning to the end. The H wasn't to cocky to admit that he made a mistake in his judgment of character towards the h. Her forgiveness made this story really enjoyable. I shall be looking forward to reading more books from this author. Good writing.
Kelsey
Business deal, saving family house, gem business, mistaken ideas.
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Bebon
Bebon added it
Apr 26, 2015
Tricia Murphy
Tricia Murphy marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Joelle.bcn
Joelle.bcn marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Mandifadza Chidziya
Mandifadza Chidziya marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Bunny
Bunny added it
Mar 06, 2015
Pea
Pea added it
Jan 19, 2015
Anisha
Anisha marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Kathy
Kathy added it
Dec 30, 2014
Alyssa Nurahman
Alyssa Nurahman marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
I grew up without a TV, let alone DVD’s, computer games etc that my kids spend so much time engrossed in, but I learned to read at an early age and from then on I was always entertained – so much so that my friends used to hide their books when I visited them because all I wanted to do was read!

When I was a teenager I discovered Mills & Boon romances in my local library, and so began a lifelon
More about Chantelle Shaw...
The Greek Billionaire's Innocent Princess (The Royal House of Karedes #5) His Unknown Heir Ruthless Russian, Lost Innocence (Harlequin Presents, #2920) Argentinian Playboy, Unexpected Love-Child (Harlequin Presents Extra, #70) The Spanish Duke's Virgin Bride (Harlequin Presents, #2679)