Start by marking “Proud Greek, Ruthless Revenge (Harlequin Presents Extra, #92)” as Want to Read:
Proud Greek, Ruthless Revenge (Harlequin Presents Extra, #92)

Proud Greek, Ruthless Revenge (Harlequin Presents Extra, #92)

Thanos Savakis watches stunning Tahlia Reynolds like a wolf stalking its prey. She wronged the Savakis name, and for that she will be punished....
A proud, loyal man, Thanos seeks shamelessly to make her trust him, then destroy her! But when he touches her creamy skin the stakes drastically change....
Retribution is best served warm, passionately and behind closed doors. H
Published February 1st 2010 by Harlequin Presents Extra (first published November 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Proud Greek, Ruthless Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Proud Greek, Ruthless Revenge

Jenny
Wow! I adored this couple and the angst! Hero was alpha and sexy and the love scenes full of passion and emotion. Epilogue was super adorable. I loved reading about Tahlia's pregnancy and her HEA with her sexy Greek tycoon.
Romance_reader
liked it but the plot was something I'd come across a million times before. So nothing new here. however, this was my first Chantelle Shaw and I can say I will definitely be picking up her other books, coz the writing was good.
Vintage
Okay, the hero was an ass hat and treats the heroine HORRIBLY. He thinks she slept with his sister's husband as well as other married men and simply hates her.

She, of course, is not only a saint in the making but a virgin one.

I don't know if his magic penis is better than most, but it seems like it must be. She melts every time he touches her even after calling her some really nasty terms. It is only once he figures out she's a virgin that he cuts her some slack.

Average by-the-numbers Harlequin.
Victoria
It was an ok book. I mean, it started off good and all. I did enjoy it. But I dunno, I felt it was lacking something to make it simply perfect. Maybe its just me, though.

However, I did enjoy their romance. I liked seeing how much she meant to him from his point of view. However, in this case, I couldn't really get why she loved him. I mean, he was nice and all, but I didn't understand why she suddenly felt her heart was in danger. Sure, he's hot, rich, sweet, nice, funny, but that doesn't mean e
Adriana Fogaça
Por Pura Vingança
Orgulho & Lealdade
Chantelle Shaw
H. Paixão 198
2010

Ainda dei 3 estrelas porque Tahlia tinha boas intenções, quando aceitou a proposta indecente de Thanos e porque há cenas hot .

Esse tipo de mocinho me revolta, precipitado, arrogante e muito mal informado. E pior de tudo, acredita em jornais e revista de fofoca, esse é o pior tipo.

A humanidade inteirinha, sabe que não se deve acreditar neste tipo de mídia corrupta e sensacionalista. Mas o espertalhão acredita, porque é conven
Giovanni
Totally liked it. I liked both the characters.
The h was a strong woman yet had a golden heart, she might be a virgin and a little bit vulnerable at times. But when times came hard for the thing that matters, she's a kind of person who you want to be with.

The H was not really hateful. He misjudged the h but he believed her early in the story (and only based on her words too!) and tried to make things right until there's a slight missed communication in his company that h left him in result. I'd
Ritsky
This is one of those decent HQ romance. The initial misunderstanding gets resolved in the first 1/3 of the book, the rest is the development of the romance. I enjoy reading the romance, it's quite believable, with the exception of the "plot-device misunderstanding" near the end. I think the plot-device misunderstanding is too lame, but hey, we need some climax, right? Still an OK read :)
Janice N. Haigler
Fantastic reading

I really enjoy this book from the beginning to the end. The H wasn't to cocky to admit that he made a mistake in his judgment of character towards the h. Her forgiveness made this story really enjoyable. I shall be looking forward to reading more books from this author. Good writing.
Roub
Dec 28, 2014 Roub rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
this is one of my fav plots and i absolutely loved how thanos cud not resist thalia! still, der was smthg missing in the book. i guess it lacked spice/intrigue. they did nthg apart having sex!lol.
Carol
Carol rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2012
Diane
Diane rated it liked it
May 20, 2011
DiQu91
DiQu91 rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2013
Luther
Luther rated it it was ok
Jan 09, 2015
Lilydaffodils
Lilydaffodils rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2013
Jessica C.
Jessica C. rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2014
Marw
Marw rated it liked it
Jun 04, 2011
Grace
Grace rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2015
Debra Miller
Debra Miller rated it it was amazing
Dec 13, 2014
Darcy Stewart
Darcy Stewart rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2011
Kathryn
Kathryn rated it really liked it
Jun 17, 2011
Kesha
Kesha rated it it was ok
Dec 12, 2013
Angy
Angy rated it liked it
Aug 31, 2014
Shanelle
Shanelle rated it liked it
Jan 26, 2014
Noelia
Noelia rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2015
Vashti
Vashti rated it liked it
Nov 03, 2011
Jules Cooper
Jules Cooper rated it it was ok
Nov 15, 2013
Dee
Dee rated it liked it
Nov 01, 2011
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it liked it
May 21, 2014
Adelayda Herrejon
Adelayda Herrejon rated it liked it
Apr 11, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Blackmailed Bride, Inexperienced Wife (Innocent Wives #3)
  • A Marriage Fit for a Sinner (Seven Sexy Sins #6)
  • Desert King, Pregnant Mistress (Bought for Her Baby) (Harlequin Presents Extra, #18)
  • Powerful Greek, Unworldly Wife (Innocent Wives #1)
  • Christakis's Rebellious Wife (The Legacies of Powerful Men #2)
  • Possessed by the Sheikh (Sheikh's Arabian Nights #3)
  • Los Asuntos Del Duque
  • Guilty Passion
  • Never Say No to a Caffarelli (Those Scandalous Caffarellis, #1)
  • A Facade to Shatter (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty #6)
  • Dealing Her Final Card (Princes Untamed, #1)
  • The Restless Billionaire (Bad Blood #3)
I grew up without a TV, let alone DVD’s, computer games etc that my kids spend so much time engrossed in, but I learned to read at an early age and from then on I was always entertained – so much so that my friends used to hide their books when I visited them because all I wanted to do was read!

When I was a teenager I discovered Mills & Boon romances in my local library, and so began a lifelon
More about Chantelle Shaw...