Start by marking “Baseball Heaven” as Want to Read:
Baseball Heaven

Baseball Heaven

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Ogata is a shortstop for the baseball team, the Tokyo Elephants. A new rookie pitcher named Uno is popular among the team. But for some reason, Uno is cold only to Ogata. Ogata is worried that it's his sexual orientation that is keeping Uno away. So one day Ogata decides to confront Uno. But what he finds out from Uno is completely different from what he expected.
Published September 28th 2010 by Blu (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Baseball Heaven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baseball Heaven

Sophie
Baseball + BL! When I saw Sherry put this book on her to read shelf, I immediately went looking for it and had ordered it in a matter of minutes. It took a while to arrive but now I finally got to read it. And it was fun, just a little too superficial for me to love it rather than just like it. You can also tell it's eight years old - the art is a bit wonky at times.

Basically I also bemoan two things: no uniform sex (ever since I read that manga with the soccer uniforms by Momoko Tenzen I've be
Reader17 Der
Enjoyed this book. It is started getting into manga baseball stories this year and this one was a cute one to read. Uno is on the baseball team and gets along with everyone but Ogata. No one can figure out why Uno is like this to Ogata. Until one night he confesses why this is.

Not giving spoilers since it is on the back jacket but Uno lets Ogata know that he likes him and Ogata won't do anything unless Uno pitch's a perfect game.

Will these two ever get anywhere, will Uno ever pitch a perfect ga
Dorcas
Cute story. Their baseball team is certainly very open-minded as compared to real life. Not for the teen collection though.
Allyn Richards
I'm not a sports fan but I liked it.
Bre
Bre marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Sherry
Sherry marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Torri
Torri added it
Jul 13, 2014
Jennifer Varnadore
Jennifer Varnadore marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Ryan
Ryan added it
Jun 16, 2014
Cassandra Choc
Cassandra Choc marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Kate
Kate added it
Apr 13, 2014
Kitty
Kitty added it
Jan 29, 2014
Grace
Grace marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2013
Isaac
Isaac marked it as to-read
May 30, 2013
LoriLou
LoriLou marked it as to-read
May 04, 2013
Paola
Paola marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Alley of First Love Double Cast 下宿日和 [Geshuku Biyori] From Dusk till Dawn 極楽カフェ 1