Start by marking “Baseball Heaven” as Want to Read:
Baseball Heaven

Baseball Heaven

3.81  ·  Rating Details  ·  42 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Ogata is a shortstop for the baseball team, the Tokyo Elephants. A new rookie pitcher named Uno is popular among the team. But for some reason, Uno is cold only to Ogata. Ogata is worried that it's his sexual orientation that is keeping Uno away. So one day Ogata decides to confront Uno. But what he finds out from Uno is completely different from what he expected.
Published September 28th 2010 by Blu (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Baseball Heaven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baseball Heaven

Sophie
Baseball + BL! When I saw Sherry put this book on her to read shelf, I immediately went looking for it and had ordered it in a matter of minutes. It took a while to arrive but now I finally got to read it. And it was fun, just a little too superficial for me to love it rather than just like it. You can also tell it's eight years old - the art is a bit wonky at times.

Basically I also bemoan two things: no uniform sex (ever since I read that manga with the soccer uniforms by Momoko Tenzen I've be
Reader17 Der
Jul 31, 2011 Reader17 Der rated it it was amazing
Shelves: yaoi-read
Enjoyed this book. It is started getting into manga baseball stories this year and this one was a cute one to read. Uno is on the baseball team and gets along with everyone but Ogata. No one can figure out why Uno is like this to Ogata. Until one night he confesses why this is.

Not giving spoilers since it is on the back jacket but Uno lets Ogata know that he likes him and Ogata won't do anything unless Uno pitch's a perfect game.

Will these two ever get anywhere, will Uno ever pitch a perfect ga
Grey Liliy
Nov 05, 2015 Grey Liliy rated it it was amazing
Been on a Sports Anime high lately, two of which were baseball series (Ace of Diamond & Big Windup!), so when I looked in my manga collection for something to read tonight, picking up Baseball Heaven seemed like the obvious choice. Ellie Mamahara's always been one of my favorite manga authors, and this little one shot was no exception!

Baseball Heaven centers around the eager and energetic Uno attempting to court the sensible & chilly Ogata while also juggling their baseball career. The h
Dorcas
May 10, 2011 Dorcas rated it liked it
Cute story. Their baseball team is certainly very open-minded as compared to real life. Not for the teen collection though.
Kimngan Tran
Jan 20, 2013 Kimngan Tran rated it liked it
I'm not a sports fan but I liked it.
Adrian A.
Adrian A. rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2016
Stubborn Cupcake
Stubborn Cupcake marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Jake Hill
Jake Hill marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2015
Damon-eugene
Damon-eugene rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2015
Laura Romero
Laura Romero marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Zsuzsi
Zsuzsi rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2015
ケイ
ケイ added it
Aug 08, 2014
Morgan
Morgan rated it really liked it
May 11, 2015
Cassi
Cassi rated it liked it
Jul 14, 2014
Torri
Torri added it
Jul 13, 2014
Arnela
Arnela rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2014
Jennifer Varnadore
Jennifer Varnadore marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Grace Uravic
Grace Uravic rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2014
Ryan
Ryan added it
Jun 16, 2014
Cassandra Choc
Cassandra Choc marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Zosch
Zosch rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2014
Kate
Kate added it
Apr 13, 2014
Lanastar
Lanastar rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2014