Start by marking “Dr. John Lee's Hormone Balance Made Simple: The Essential How-to Guide to Symptoms, Dosage, Timing, and More” as Want to Read:

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  99 ratings  ·  13 reviews
The authors of the classice books on menopause andpremenopause bring women an easy-to-use guide on balancing hormonelevels safely and naturally
Published December 14th 2008 by Grand Central Life & Style (first published August 23rd 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Dr. John Lee's Hormone Balance Made Simple, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dr. John Lee's Hormone Balance Made Simple

Melissa
Oh my god, what a lifesaver. I've read many books on naturally balancing hormones, all of which helped me pinpoint which hormones were in excess/deficient, but the advice for treating the imbalances were changing diet and lifestyle. Now, I FULLY believe that changing diet and lifestyle are crucial, but even after making those changes, I still wasn't achieving hormone balance, and this book has given me vital information to understand why, and more important, a simple action plan that I can start ...more
skhart1964gmail.com
Excellent and very informative

My girlfriend recommended I read Dr. Lee's books. I started with this one and found it very informative. Planning to start next one today. A MUST READ for any woman experiencing menopausal symptoms and especially if her current Dr is clueless.
Monica
Dr John Lee was ahead of his time when the said decades ago that synthetic hormones in conventional HRT cause breast cancer and stroke in women. He advocated bioidentical hormones esp progesterone and many women have benefitted.

A good read from a courageous and wise man.
Liza
This book is a quick, informative read that not only gives the nuts and bolts about hormone balance, but also all-around healthy living.
Yasmin Shiraz
Learned a lot... I think all women should learn about their hormones. This book helps to give you good info on staying in balance.
Lisa
As someone just beginning to navigate the mysterious world of hormone replacement, I am very grateful to have the information in this book. The basics of how hormones work in the body were clearly explained, and I learned quite a bit that my own doctor--who believes in and uses bioidentical hormones herself--did not fully explain to me. I feel like I will be much better informed and able to make intelligent decisions as a result.
Debbie Wells
Mar 05, 2007 Debbie Wells rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Any woman, between 15 and 99
This is my favorite of all of Dr. John Lee's books. I have a copy in my car and one in my office as well. So neccesary for separating the wheat from the chaff, when it comes to learn what you need to know about estrogen dominance!
Denise Messenger
Another good book in a series by Dr. Lee. Practical information for any women going through menopause or premenopause.
Neeter L
Mar 03, 2007 Neeter L rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Highly
This book is an over view of Dr. John Lee's other books, but is an easy read and references back to his other books.
Lindsey
This really is a simple and concise look at balancing hormones. Quick to read and I learned so much.
Nathalie Melvin
So glad this book was recommended to me!
Kimberly
Desk reference in my den. Most helpful.
Patrick Kuti
Patrick Kuti marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2015
Dorkamusprimus1
Dorkamusprimus1 is currently reading it
Aug 22, 2015
Barbara Adde
Barbara Adde marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Nancy Carlino
Nancy Carlino is currently reading it
Jun 23, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Premenopause: Balance Your Hormones and Your Life from Thirty to Fifty What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Menopause: The Breakthrough Book on Natural Hormone Balance What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Breast Cancer: How Hormone Balance Can Help Save Your Life What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Premenopause/What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Menopause Our Sleepless Nights: Surviving Katrina and Burying Miss Vera