Start by marking “A Match Made In Texas (Chatam House, #2)” as Want to Read:
A Match Made In Texas (Chatam House, #2)

A Match Made In Texas (Chatam House #2)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  99 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Kaylie Chatam is a "pediatric "nurse--she cares for babies and children. But her new patient is a very handsome "man." One with a harrowing secret. Why is Stephen Gallow recuperating from a serious injury at her family home in Texas? And why has Kaylie been asked to nurse him back to health? Her dear maiden aunts seem to be playing matchmaker. But Kaylie isn't expected to ...more
Published February 1st 2010 by Steeple Hill (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about A Match Made In Texas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Match Made In Texas

Smilinhere
Pretty close to a 5 star ... but I'm not into all the many many many descriptive words in this book, as well as all the 'out of the norm' words ... this was to be an 'easy read' and I did ... but there were a number of words I didn't take the time to look up the words I didn't know.

okay the story line was predictable as in most of these kind of books; however, was glad at the end that I did read it all the way through despite my challenges I noted above.

===================================

There w
Marybelle
This is the second time I've read this book, and the fact is that it is a very nice, traditional romance. It gives a sense of comfort and peace. Sure, the plot's not original, and it's been done many times over with variations. But what makes this unique is the spiritual growth of the characters. Love Inspired books are part of the Christian romance fiction genre. The idea is to look at romantic love from a Christian perspective, in other words, placing God in the center of a relationship. In th ...more
Jill Twigg
It's a story of a professional hockey player Stephen hiding out at the Chatam mansion while recuperating from an accident. He hires the young Chatam niece Kaylie to be his personal nurse. The mansion is owned by three quirky aunts which I remember from a previous book in the series.
Katie
You know what's going to happen from the beginning, but I still thought it was a nice, easy read.
Nicky
Not really my type of thing, but it kept me entertained until the end.
Karen
Hockey player Stephen Gallow recovers at Chatham House with the help of nurse Kaylie Chatham.
Izzy Jarvis
corny, but cute. :)It's a cute christian romance book.
Annalisa
To be honest I got this book by mistake. I was looking for another book with a similar title while using the online catalog for my local library. Thinking I had the other book I placed it on hold and was surprised to get this one but I'm glad I did! It's a nice good clean romance. A light read for a quiet evening at home.
Diane
I didn't know what this was when I started reading it,but I knew the whole plot and its conclusion within 2 pages. Boring predictable drivel, (apologies to the author)
Jane Kelsey
The book is so lame and with no story line that I'm not even bother with an extensive review. Just don't read it, the book is not even worth half a star!
Justme
Hockey Player, Steven Gallow, recuperates at Chatam House.
Joan Flowers
Joan Flowers marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Sandra Beck
Sandra Beck marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
Ngozi Egbigwe
Ngozi Egbigwe marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Cary Morton
Cary Morton marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Stephen Robertson
Stephen Robertson marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Kathy Smith
Kathy Smith marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Jessina
Jessina marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Pat
Pat added it
Mar 30, 2015
linda Morrison
linda Morrison marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Thomas H. Graber
Thomas H. Graber is currently reading it
Mar 18, 2015
Kaitlyn Waldner
Kaitlyn Waldner marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Sarah added it
Mar 12, 2015
Neill
Neill marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Frontier Courtship
  • Midnight Caller (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #190)
  • Dead Air
  • Gingham Bride (Buttons and Bobbins #1)
  • The Perfect Blend
  • Snow Melts in Spring
  • The Cowboy's Lady (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #4)
  • The Confidential Life of Eugenia Cooper (Women of the West Series #1)
  • Made of Honor
  • A Family for Faith
  • Thanksgiving Groom (Alaskan Bride Rush #5)
  • The Cinderella List
  • The Aristocrat's Lady
  • His Cowgirl Bride (Mule Hollow, #13)
  • The Reluctant Outlaw (Smoky Mountain Matches, #1)
  • God's Gift
  • The Unlikely Wife (Bowen, #2)
  • The Prodigal's Christmas Reunion (Rocky Mountain Heirs #6)
Arlene James has written romance for three decades, and has published 75+ novels. A mother of two wonderful sons and now a happy grandmother to the brightest of all grandchildren, she is finding her fifth decade to be great fun.

She and her very supportive husband of 35 years (whom she agreed to marry on their first date!) enjoy a busy social life and particularly delight in traveling. They have v
More about Arlene James...

Chatam House (9 books)
  • Anna Meets Her Match (Chatam House, #1)
  • Baby Makes a Match (Steeple Hill Love Inspired))
  • An Unlikely Match (Steeple Hill Love Inspired (Large Print))
  • Second Chance Match
  • Building a Perfect Match (Chatam House, #6)
  • His Ideal Match
  • The Bachelor Meets His Match
  • The Doctor's Perfect Match
Carbon Copy Cowboy (Texas Twins, #3) Baby Makes a Match (Steeple Hill Love Inspired)) The Sheriff's Runaway Bride (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #2) Her Small-Town Hero Butterfly Summer