Start by marking “Do Pets and Other Animals Go to Heaven?: How to Recover from the Loss of an Animal Friend” as Want to Read:

Have you ever had a pet die? This enlightening new book brings comfort and gives real answers to tough questions about the death of your pet or animal friend. Don't go another day grieving over the loss of your pet without reading this book!

This book sheds light on questions like:
-What happens to pets when they die
-How to conduct a funeral for your pets
-How To Live Wit

Published December 12th 2002 by Britebooks

To ask other readers questions about Do Pets and Other Animals Go to Heaven?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Do Pets and Other Animals Go to Heaven?

Christie
Mar 12, 2008 Christie rated it really liked it
Since losing Dakota in early February, it hasn't been easy. A friend loaned me this book and really helped me to feel better about where D is now. This book even uses scripture to tell us where our beloved animals are and will be when we pass. I know that sounds crazy, but for me, it is a comfort. There is an empty part of me since D's passing, and I find great relief to know I will see him again. I believe that. If that makes me a little loopy, then so be it.
Jon Doornbos
Jon Doornbos rated it really liked it
Feb 27, 2016
Jennifer Krivensky
Jennifer Krivensky marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2016