Start by marking “Under His Spell” as Want to Read:
Under His Spell

Under His Spell (Forbidden Fantasies)

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  48 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Nicky Taylor is a driven executive. A total control freak. And magician Jimmy Ray has loved her forever. When he spots her in the audience, he realizes he finally has a chance to fulfill his own lifelong fantasy. With a little help from Dr. Mesmer, that is...Who'd have guessed that a little hypnotism would unleash Nicky's wildly sexual nature? Or that Jimmy's powers of per ...more
Paperback, Harlequin Blaze, #535, 216 pages
Published April 1st 2010 by Harlequin Books (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Under His Spell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Under His Spell

Emmie Dark
Just picked this up over the weekend, it was paired with a Cara Summers novel I had already read but hadn't got around to the second book in the collection. I really dislike the way Blaze books are packaged in Australia -- I hate having to buy TWO books when often I only want one of them. Most of the time, I've found, the second book isn't one I enjoy. However I guess there's an exception to every rule and this was one of them.

The premise is simple - an overworked exec gets hypnotised by the hi
Alexis-Morgan Roark
It was hot, but I didn't care much for the story. The premise was great, but I didn't like the execution. Also, I had to re-read one of the "scenes" more than once cause I couldn't picture it in my mind. Finally, it was just a little too unbelievable. I mean, you gotta suspend reality when you read some of this books, but this was just too much of a stretch for me.
Rose
I'm not really sure how I came across this particular book aside from a stray recommendation for a Harlequin Romance novel with a different twist, and keeping in consistency with finishing every book that I attempt to start - it took me a while, but I finally finished this. Suffice to say, there was nothing new or impressive about this particular work, and I didn't care for it much, though there were parts of it I thought had potentially great ideas for a romance story. I just don't think the ex ...more
Mojca
A workaholic finds herself fulfilling her sexual fantasies thanks to Magic Man’s hypnosis.

A cute, quick-read of a story with a great premise that didn’t mesh well with the heroine. I found the lady annoying especially with her knack for blaming everything else for her wanton ways but herself. It’s the stress, it’s the hypnosis, it couldn’t possibly be me.
But lucky for all of us the hero was stubborn enough to stick with her and with a little help from her sister (firing her from the godmother po
Harlequin Books
"A fun and very sexy romp! The H was very charming, and a big sweetheart. I am ready to be hypnotized!! I easily recommend this one!!" from a review posted by an eHarlequin.com member, read more here.
Sara
This was a kind of funny romance about a woman who is wound so tightly, she can only let herself go under hypnotism. In fact, she likes being hypnotized by her "Magic Man" so much that she falls under at the drop of a hat.
Terri Pray
More than a touch of D/s in this one, with some light bondage. Steamy, well written and an unusual find (with the D/s etc.) in the Blaze line.
Lokien
Way WAy WAY too smuttie! realy need to watch that little red "blaze" tag on harlequin books. look out people!
LeahAnna{Loves To Read}
LeahAnna{Loves To Read} marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Kara Pruitt
Kara Pruitt marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Karin
Karin marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Sophia
Sophia added it
Aug 26, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
*Mariska*Book*Crazy*
*Mariska*Book*Crazy* marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Zlatathebookworm
Zlatathebookworm marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Eva Mack
Eva Mack marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
Cate
Cate added it
Feb 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
KATHY LYONS writes light, funny, sexy stories for Harlequin Blaze. She loves the faster pace of category books and that her humor can shine through.

She leaves the dark, tortured love stories to her alter ego, Jade Lee.

Visit them both on the web at www.kathylyons.com or www.jadeleeauthor.com!
More about Kathy Lyons...
Dream Nights with the CEO (Secret Desires, #1) Two Week Seduction Taking Care of Business Night After Night... In Good Hands