Start by marking “What Does That Mean?: Exploring Mind, Meaning, and Mysteries” as Want to Read:
What Does That Mean?: Exploring Mind, Meaning, and Mysteries

What Does That Mean?: Exploring Mind, Meaning, and Mysteries

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Enlightenment is not something that can just be handed to you. The closest thing to it that you can receive are thoughts and questions that can lead you inward in the search for meaning. What Does That Mean? is full of thoughts and questions that do just that. Some insights you may have thought of and then forgotten, and others you may have experienced but simply haven’t a ...more
Published January 15th 2010 by Hay House (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about What Does That Mean?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Does That Mean?

Oct 12, 2011 suchi rated it 5 of 5 stars

I have always felt fascinated towards subjects on spirituality, parapsychology and psychopathy. I suppose I have read all the books by Paulo Coelho, who obviously makes it to one of my top favorite authors. Apart from him, I have read Robin S. Sharma and Brian L Weiss. But, certainly, Eldon Taylor has more to offer. It helps you to explore and understand human psychology and mind in a better way.
There is so much, which we have read and discussed before. But certainly, there are a few new facts w
Vivek Sharma
Being out of the mess, we people are use to. This book gives you to think about your past and present along with it forces you to analyse, what does that mean? It really helped me a lot making ways for decision making also to decide the reaction or action in any situation. Many of the situation you've come through in your life could be humorous or you could make it humorous.
Deep thoughts - I enjoyed how he stretched my brain :-)
Jan 20, 2010 Diann is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Currently Reading
Fatima Rouchdi
Fatima Rouchdi marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Victoria Kier
Victoria Kier marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Mohammad Bahareth
Mohammad Bahareth marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Jackie1286 marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Deb Warren
Deb Warren marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Angelica marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Rene Guyton
Rene Guyton marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Bhavini Patel
Bhavini Patel marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Arthur Wiggins
Arthur Wiggins marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Līga is currently reading it
Jul 29, 2014
Swartzbg marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Ieva marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Eldon Taylor has made a lifelong study of the human mind and has earned doctoral degrees in psychology and metaphysics. He is a Fellow with the American Psychotherapy Association (APA) and a nondenominational minister.

Eldon was a practicing criminalist for over ten years while completing his education. He supervised and conducted investigations, and testing to detect deception. His earliest work w
More about Eldon Taylor...