Start by marking “For My Master” as Want to Read:
For My Master

For My Master

In Wickedly Wanton, a short story anthology

Agent Kathie Belmont has long lusted after her boss, Ross Guerrero, but has never even flirted with him. Could he be the strong but tender Master she craves?

Ross wants Kathie in his life—on her knees. But the constraints of their jobs with an ultra-secret US security agency have come between them. Will their undercover roles as a
Published July 2006 by Loose Id (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about For My Master, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For My Master

Dec 28, 2012 Ollie rated it liked it
If you are looking for a book that will get you motor going then this is the book for you. That being said, and the fact that I enjoyed the sex scenes, there were aspects of the book that did put me off.

Perhaps the biggest issue I had with the book was the fact that the two main characters engaged in certain activities right from the start that made me didn't jive with me. Both Ross and Kathie are working together undercover as a BDSM couple, but the fact that they engaged almost right away in a
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Mixing work with pleasure never seemed so sexy as when Kathy agreed to her boss, Ross Guerrero’s harebrained scheme. Kathy Belmont is twenty nine with a few years under her belt as a law enforcement officer. She currently works for a secret US agency. Their current mission is to cross the Mexican border and destroy El Silencio’s drug fortress. Ross’s plan is to get them into the drug lord’s home through a sex party invite. The catch – Kathy will need to go in as a sex slave. This would be a sex ...more
Felicity Nichols
Sep 09, 2014 Felicity Nichols rated it really liked it
Suz deMello is a brand new author for me and I was excited when I won one of her books. I started this because I knew it was short and could be easily finished in an hour or so. I wasn't expecting the action filled journey that followed.

Kathie has always lusted after her boss spending many night fantasizing what it would be like to belong to him. When a case comes in that forces them to play D/s for the sake of the mission Kathie soon wonders whether or not Ross is just playing the game or if h
Mary Roya
Oct 06, 2012 Mary Roya rated it it was amazing
This kinky ebook actually has a story. And I liked that. The hero, Ross Guerrero, strong, sexy and powerful. A man who is control. Then comes our heroine, Kathie Belmont. Confident, sexy and passionately in love with her boss, Ross. Loved the sex scene. Great read. If you like kinky sex or light BDSM then this book is for you. A very fast read, looking forward to reading more.
Lily Harlem
Jul 08, 2012 Lily Harlem rated it it was amazing
This book delivered exactly what I hoped it would. It's a super-sexy, short-ish read that had history, present and a future. The very likeable characters were hot and feisty, the plot well rounded and I devoured this steamy page-turner in one sitting.
Jul 27, 2012 Rhonda rated it really liked it
I love BDSM books and this one just did it for me. Kathie has been in charge since her parents died at 18 and she had to take over for her two younger siblings. She did all that and went to college and became an agent. Ross wants her and this is the perfect way to get her. They have the perfect give and take in their relationship. I loved it. The sex scenes were YUMMY!
Katherine O'Grady
Aug 10, 2013 Katherine O'Grady rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2013
Pretty good. A bit rushed, with some "plot convenience theatre", but a sweet love story between the hero and heroine, with an interesting dichotomy between their private lives (D/s) and public lives (federal agents).
I wish the story were a bit longer so that the plot could be more developed. Something to allow me to better believe the fast paced development and depth of the feelings.

Barb added it
Jun 26, 2016
Janice marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
Aimee marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Vesra (When She Reads)
Vesra (When She Reads) marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Dr George
Dr George rated it did not like it
Jul 18, 2014
Mel marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Sylvia marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Joanna marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
April marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Kalliope D. ♏
Kalliope D. ♏ marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2014
Miz rated it it was ok
Mar 11, 2014
Amami marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
Vivien Glenver
Vivien Glenver rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2013
Gemma marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2013
LaGina marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2013
Fiordiligii rated it did not like it
Aug 08, 2013
April rated it it was ok
Jul 17, 2013
Erzabet Bishop
Erzabet Bishop rated it liked it
Jul 04, 2013
Dani rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2013
Charlotte rated it really liked it
Mar 29, 2013
Spynonu marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2013
Katie B
Katie B rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2012
Romance author Suz deMello wants you to know that she is in the process of re-acquiring rights to her books from various publishers, and then re-editing and repackaging each for indie release. Thus, several of the books listed in her bio are not available at this time.

Follow her on Amazon to get alerts when she releases another book:

About Suz:

An award-winn
More about Suz deMello...