Start by marking “For My Master” as Want to Read:
For My Master

For My Master

3.08 of 5 stars 3.08  ·  rating details  ·  26 ratings  ·  8 reviews
When agent Kathie Belmont gets assigned an undercover mission with sexy senior agent Ross Guerrero, she’s enthusiastic. About all of it except being his BDSM slave. She never wanted anything like that before, but then Ross gets his hands on her, and she discovers it has a dark appeal.

It isn’t just the mission. It’s his lifestyle. So though he’s playing a part, trying to co
Published July 2006 by Loose Id (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about For My Master, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For My Master

Ollie
If you are looking for a book that will get you motor going then this is the book for you. That being said, and the fact that I enjoyed the sex scenes, there were aspects of the book that did put me off.

Perhaps the biggest issue I had with the book was the fact that the two main characters engaged in certain activities right from the start that made me didn't jive with me. Both Ross and Kathie are working together undercover as a BDSM couple, but the fact that they engaged almost right away in a
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Mixing work with pleasure never seemed so sexy as when Kathy agreed to her boss, Ross Guerrero’s harebrained scheme. Kathy Belmont is twenty nine with a few years under her belt as a law enforcement officer. She currently works for a secret US agency. Their current mission is to cross the Mexican border and destroy El Silencio’s drug fortress. Ross’s plan is to get them into the drug lord’s home through a sex party invite. The catch – Kathy will need to go in as a sex slave. This would be a sex ...more
Felicity Nichols
Suz deMello is a brand new author for me and I was excited when I won one of her books. I started this because I knew it was short and could be easily finished in an hour or so. I wasn't expecting the action filled journey that followed.

Kathie has always lusted after her boss spending many night fantasizing what it would be like to belong to him. When a case comes in that forces them to play D/s for the sake of the mission Kathie soon wonders whether or not Ross is just playing the game or if h
Mary Roya
This kinky ebook actually has a story. And I liked that. The hero, Ross Guerrero, strong, sexy and powerful. A man who is control. Then comes our heroine, Kathie Belmont. Confident, sexy and passionately in love with her boss, Ross. Loved the sex scene. Great read. If you like kinky sex or light BDSM then this book is for you. A very fast read, looking forward to reading more.
Lily Harlem
This book delivered exactly what I hoped it would. It's a super-sexy, short-ish read that had history, present and a future. The very likeable characters were hot and feisty, the plot well rounded and I devoured this steamy page-turner in one sitting.
Rhonda
I love BDSM books and this one just did it for me. Kathie has been in charge since her parents died at 18 and she had to take over for her two younger siblings. She did all that and went to college and became an agent. Ross wants her and this is the perfect way to get her. They have the perfect give and take in their relationship. I loved it. The sex scenes were YUMMY!
Katherine O'Grady
Pretty good. A bit rushed, with some "plot convenience theatre", but a sweet love story between the hero and heroine, with an interesting dichotomy between their private lives (D/s) and public lives (federal agents).
Angela
2.5
I wish the story were a bit longer so that the plot could be more developed. Something to allow me to better believe the fast paced development and depth of the feelings.

Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Vesra (When She Reads)
Vesra (When She Reads) marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Mel
Mel marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Sylvia
Sylvia marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
April Dykes
April Dykes marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Kalliopi D.
Kalliopi D. marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2014
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2014
Amami
Amami marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
Gemma
Gemma marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2013
LaGina
LaGina marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2013
Spynonu
Spynonu marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2013
Erotica author Suz deMello

An award-winning, best-selling traditional romance novelist, Suz uses a pseudonym to protect her privacy. But if you're a romance fan, you've probably read her books or have heard of her, since she's known for layered, compelling novels charged with humor as well as emotion.

Of her journey to the steamier side of writing, Suz says, “I love writing traditional romances, bu
More about Suz deMello...
The Wilder Brother Highland Vampire Temptation in Tartan (Highland Vampires, #1) Seducing The Hermit What to Read After FSOG: The Gemstone Collection (WTRAFSOG, #8)