Start by marking “Holiday Hearts (An Antaeus Family Christmas) (Tales of the Darkworld, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Holiday Hearts (An Antaeus Family Christmas) (Tales of the Darkworld, #4.5)

Holiday Hearts (An Antaeus Family Christmas) (Tales of the Darkworld #4.5)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  50 ratings  ·  6 reviews
It's Christmas at Sean Antaeus's house and everyone is there. Siblings, cousins, mates, and even Mistress Christmas with her reindeer and elf! Emily is pregnant and so is Elysia. Holden discovers Garret's secret fear. Colin and Eden play in the sauna. Declan hides behind the Christmas tree. Sean and Careen try to make a baby. And Marius faces his fears for the future. It's ...more

To ask other readers questions about Holiday Hearts (An Antaeus Family Christmas), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holiday Hearts (An Antaeus Family Christmas)

Debbie
After a rocky road finding their mates, the Antaeus family of dragons (Sean, Eden, Declan, Holden, and cousin Emily) can finally have a happy holiday with their dragon and vampire mates. A holiday gathering at the Sean’s home brings together the siblings, cousin, best friends and mates. Determined to make the best of Christmas eve and Christmas morning, each couple spend time with the group and with each other forming and strengthening the bonds that this family has.

This is a free short story e-
Michelle Tempted By Books
Note: This story is a free companion to the Tales of the Darkworld series and is not a standalone Christmas story. If you have not read any of the books, you may miss out on some excellent in-jokes and references.

Which is why I ended up giving this a two star rating. I haven't read any of the other Darkworld stories so I was pretty lost. However I did find it intriguing enough that I think I will add them to me TBR pile. Plenty of sexy times and paranormal romance.
Brenda (b)
This is a lovely short story that spends Christmas Eve and the beginning of Christmas Day with the large Antaeus family. I loved seeing the family together and each of the couples doing well. Darius was the only one without a mate, and his story is next.

a little note: there is one m/m scene between Garret and Holden, but I didn't think it went into as much detail as with the other couples.
Eri
Couldn't finish it. Might come back to it when and if I ever read the actual series.
Eva
A fun Christmas time romp with the couples from the Darkworld series.
Rachel
Dec 31, 2013 Rachel marked it as owned-to-read
Shelves: unread-mm
*downloaded free on ARE
Marijke
Marijke marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Suz
Suz marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Gabrielle Lee
Gabrielle Lee marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Aditi
Aditi marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Toria Hemmings
Toria Hemmings marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Chrissy
Chrissy marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Donna
Donna added it
Jan 29, 2014
Katrina
Katrina marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2013
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2013
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2013
BookishDreamer
BookishDreamer marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2013
Nikea
Nikea marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2013
Tosha Webb
Tosha Webb marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Award-winning author Lex Valentine writes across genres from contemporary to urban fantasy in M/M, M/F and M/M/F. A native of California, Lex lives in a canyon in Orange County, with her long haired, tattooed husband Rott and a bunch of cats she collectively calls “babies.” She loves loud rock music, builds her own computers, and has a propensity for having very weird vivid dreams about Nikki Sixx ...more
More about Lex Valentine...

Tales of the Darkworld (8 books)
  • Shifting Winds (Tales of the Darkworld, #1)
  • Hot Water (Tales of the Darkworld, #2)
  • Fire Season (Tales of the Darkworld, #3)
  • Ride the Lightning (Tales of the Darkworld, #4)
  • Common Ground (Tales of the Darkworld, #5)
  • Sunstroked (Tales of the Darkworld, #6)
  • Breathe Me In (Tales of the Darkworld, #6.5)
Entangled Fire Season (Tales of the Darkworld, #3) Rock My World Broken Bonds (Souls in Bondage, #1) Bitter Bonds (Souls in Bondage, #2)