Start by marking “Slave to Passion (A Tale of Shar, #1)” as Want to Read:
Slave to Passion (A Tale of Shar, #1)

Slave to Passion (A Tale of Shar #1)

2.71 of 5 stars 2.71  ·  rating details  ·  127 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Abducted outside of her home in Los Angeles, Alyson now finds herself a slave in the land of Shar. One look at the fallen angel who buys her and she melts. Adam's sexy body and smoldering kisses leave her weak in the knees and make her heart flip-flop in her chest. Is it possible to fall in love with a man who owns you? Alsyon is going to find out...

*Warning: contains mena
Published November 13th 2009 by Wild Horse Press (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Slave to Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Slave to Passion

This feels like a poor and unmotivated attempt at writing paranormal erotica, by someone who has no desire or inclination to write a paranormal story.
The world building and characters are all cardboard cut-outs that are too flat to allow the reader any chance to create any bond into the story. The story dives almost directly into sex, where the kidnapped slave girl enthusiastically has sex with not only one but two alien men.
The sex scene is descriptive and crude, but without any spark or steam
Khadija Kübra ℂ⋆
It was a alright-ish, good book. But it would've been nicer if she had written a little more. I wouldve liked to get the captured females feelings - would've liked to read more about the way she felt captured, caged and ready to be sold. Or in more detail how she got their in the first place. All in all
I rate this book 3stars and for a quick readie I would recommend this book.
Yz the Whyz
Not much of a story, but a pretty erotic menage novella. Plus how can you resist two sexy fallen angels with beautiful wings.
Bark's Book Nonsense
Jun 21, 2010 Bark's Book Nonsense marked it as to-read
Shelves: e-book
Free download from .
Read'nwrit'n Wench
I got to say first time for everything! this was my first ever short story read, with multiple bed partners which I thought I would never be into reading books like that but hay like I said "first time for everything".

This story was set as an abduction of a human female, taken to another world in a place called Shar, her eyes are opened to new life where vampires, demons and fallen angels exist. Alyson is a free spirit who will do what it takes to stay alive, finding herself in a position to pl
Slave to Passion by Jessica Coulter Smith

This was my first story by this author and it was a recent freebie at All Romance. Other reviewers have already done a good job of detailing the story so my review will just be that…I liked it.

I liked the characters and I liked the premise of an alternate universe. Though this was a quickie, about 10 e-pages it was written smoothly and gave a me sense of this author’s style which again… I liked. So I’ll be looking into other books by her and more stories
Alyson is abducted from her home and taken to the nether realm of Shar as a slave. There she's rescued from a vampire's clutches by being bought by Adam. But Adam isn't alone, he has a friend named Luke...And they're both fallen angels. Why fallen angels? They've lain with a woman...The same woman. Yeah, they like to share.

I'm not particularly fond of multiple-partners stories, but this one, despite it shortness and severe lack of plot, made me want to change my mind.
Smokin' hot with two smokin'
Sammy Loves Books
Fifteen pages with 3 love scenes. I Love hot sex but enjoy it more when there is more background. There was little world building or character building. But I was very interested in the idea of Shar and would have loved more information. Hopefully the writter will spend more time on the plot in future stories since this one was only about 15 pages. There is great potential here to introduce us to more love slaves for auction.
If you don't like reading about sexual things, this isn't the book for you. It has to do with slave to sex slave, threesome, love. I feel as if the book was very rushed, the story didn't have time to develop. The sex part of the book was the best, the rest wasn't so great.
Stars: 4.5

Overall: At first I wasn't sure what to make of this book because we introduced to our character and is already abducted and chained. But once she gets with her handsome angels all "hell" breaks loose and that have the hottest threesome EVER!
More of a novella, not much depth to the story or characters. Author was explicit with the sex scenes being erotica and all, with little to no emotion. Glad it was a free download...
This was a really sexy short story. definatel 18+ rating on it. Two fallen angels and one sex slave.... well you do the math it equals into a very sexy menage story.
Apr 25, 2010 ♥Xeni♥ rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: no one
Shelves: erotica
Very redundant and predictable, and much too little detail. The whole thing was read in about 10 minutes flat. Rather badly written.
This hot novella definately gets you interested in fallen angels of Shar. I will look forward to more from this author.
Very short. It was okay, but nothing to write home about. Took me about 5 minutes to read or so.
Natalie Walker
Loved it, wished it was longer though.
I love the idea of two fallen angels (Adam & Luke)
Dec 31, 2013 Rachel marked it as owned-to-read
*downloaded free on ARE
Hydra Star
Hydra Star marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Ment Khol
Ment Khol is currently reading it
Aug 05, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Areadne Andre  Petaal
Areadne Andre Petaal marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Ebby marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2015
Loretta McKinney
Loretta McKinney marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
  • The Last Days of a Rake
  • Desire in the Dark
  • Erotique (Naughty Nooners)
  • Fireworks
  • Past Pleasures (Desire Through Time, #1)
  • Rescue Me (To Serve and Protect, #3)
  • Love My Way
  • Two Masters for Alex
  • That Old Black Magic (Mystic Valley, #3)
  • Sin Eater (Naughty Nooners)
  • Hunting Evander
  • Door Prize
  • Silent Night (Perfect Timing, #2)
  • FU
  • Kept
  • Passion Next Door (The Pleasure Brigade, #1)
  • Dragon Lust
  • Pleasing Sir

A Tale of Shar (2 books)
  • The Vampire's Redemption (A Tale of Shar, #2)