Start by marking “Look What You Made Me Do” as Want to Read:
Look What You Made Me Do

Look What You Made Me Do

Destiny Love and her son Jayonne are thrown into turmoil when a home invasion goes terribly wrong. Caught in the middle of snakes greed and decietful conspiracy, Destiny and her son are forced to go on the run from one of the most notoriously feared gangsters in Brooklyn.

Icon's legacy and a trail of unsolved murders emits a prescnce that has evoked fear in the most ruthles

To ask other readers questions about Look What You Made Me Do, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Look What You Made Me Do

Kim
Jan 30, 2012 Kim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: urban-fiction
This is my first time reading this author and I have to say this is some of the beet street lit that I have ever read. From the opening chapter the suspense was on. Destiny....wow, she was really something else, and I was rooting for her to make it the entire book. There were like three separate stories going on, but they were all connected which made this story so good. Icon was a ruthless SOB and got exactly what was coming to him. The way this book ended I am hoping their is a sequel because ...more
Lisa
Sep 25, 2012 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: drama
I thought this book was good well put together! I expected nothing less from Mr. Jackson! I do recommend!
Foresight Literary Lounge
May 07, 2012 Foresight Literary Lounge rated it it was amazing
Destiny is a loving mother and now runs the drug operations of her incarcerated cousin who is serving time for related charges. When two hit men unexpectedly show up to murder her she in turn kills them in self-defense. When Destiny confirms her gut feeling about who these men work for, she realizes that she must to protect her son. Admitting to the obvious consequences of this lifestyle, she prepares herself for the impending backlash. Destiny goes into hiding, relocates and seeks to reinvent ...more
D.lee
Aug 13, 2012 D.lee rated it it was ok
I read the previous reviews on this book and expected a page turner.....well if they meant skipping pages then they would be right. About halfway through this book I started scanning and flipping pages hoping to find something to hold my interest. It started off fast paced when Destiny was defending herself and her son, from there it seemed to drag!! There were editing issues, even the cuss words were misspelled, some words only had the letter that the word started with. As for the story I like ...more
Carmen
Apr 02, 2012 Carmen rated it really liked it
I just started reading this one and so far I'm enjoying it.
I finished the book today and almost loved it. It would've been a five star read if there would have been a better ending. I also didn't like how things played out for Destiny's character. I'm hoping there's a part two and that there will be some type of twist that involves a happy ending for Destiny (ie: guards lie about her fate as part of a witness protection program). I know that's a stretch, but I really wanted better for her charac
Athena
Jun 20, 2012 Athena rated it liked it
This book didn't grab my attention frm the first page. I didn't feel any connection to the characters and the storyline had way too much going on. It wasn't until near the ending that it became suspenseful for me bc the author began going into details about the backgrounds of some of the characters and the story started coming together. I will most likely read pt 2 bc I want to see how the story will develop
Cheryl La'pearl
Jul 14, 2012 Cheryl La'pearl rated it it was amazing
Kelvin's books always have a meaning. Destiny is just like any other woman who us a mother....she protects hers to the fullest. When her home is broken into & the life of her and her son are in danger she goes into protective mode and does what she has to do, kill or be killed. Know she's on the run and has killers on her tail. This book will have you on the edge of your seat and your mind with a clear picture as if you're watching a movie.
Brittney Green
Jun 22, 2013 Brittney Green rated it really liked it
This was a good read. I couldn't imagine being in Destiny's "heels" and having to uproot my child from a place of familiarity to constantly having to look over her back. I do have a gripe about this story, I thought that it was crazy for the character to be on the run, but opening stores and doing countless other things that would leave a paper trail. If I am on the run, I will make sure that I am low key.
Tina
Apr 08, 2014 Tina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

This book was well written keep me on the edge of my seat bed car guessing what will happen next bout too start on part two hope it's great like part one my first time reading from the written I will b will in too 're a d more by him if there well written and drama blasted like this book.EXCELLENT READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rebecca
Apr 26, 2013 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Now this was a really good book. The twists and turns and how everyone was intertwined was great. This was my first book I have read from Kelvin F. Jackson and now I can't wait to read more from him.
Would recommend.
Leondra
It was a good book. The first book in a series, so I will probably read at least the next one. The author does a good job at keeping your attention even if some of the events are disappointing. Good job Mr. Jackson.
Tiffany
Oct 08, 2012 Tiffany rated it really liked it
This is my first time reading this author and the book was pretty good. The only complaint that I have would be the way it ended. I hope that there is a sequel to this book if not then the author really needed to end the book better.
Tamisha
May 15, 2012 Tamisha rated it it was amazing
YAZZZZ! This was uber good! This author did not disappoint and he never does! this book had action from the first chapter to the very end! I Tweeted him asking for Part II because I was not ready for the ending! It had some really sad parts in it but I still loved it! Its a real page turner!
Taz Will
Oct 12, 2014 Taz Will rated it liked it
This was a good read. Destiny had so much going on but I liked her and Donovan from the very start. The mess she found herself in was crazy but entertaining. I really wanted her to win in this but I guess I'll see what happens in the next one.
Tonikia
Aug 11, 2012 Tonikia rated it it was amazing
Omg! This was my second time reading this book because I needed to refresh my.memory for part 2 & again it had me on the edge of my seat......damn what a,good,story!!!
Kelley
Feb 25, 2012 Kelley rated it really liked it
Omg is all I can say, good book great page turner but wtf man was that ending serious....is there a part two????
Lisa G
Sep 03, 2012 Lisa G rated it it was amazing
This book was the bomb. I loved the characters and the story line. I cant wait for part 2. This author keeps putting out great book
Shawnatae
Jul 28, 2013 Shawnatae rated it really liked it
Great read, there were some parts that dulled out but overall it an attention keeper. I'm hoping that the main character pops back up in another book somewhere down the line.
Dione Brown
On to the next

This was a great read, but I am curious as to why Benzino was overly loyal to Icon. I will be reading the next book.
Zaneta
Zaneta rated it really liked it
Aug 14, 2012
148fanwill
148fanwill rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2012
Erica Wine
Erica Wine rated it liked it
Jun 25, 2014
Jatona
Jatona rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2015
Yvonne
Yvonne rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2012
charlene renee fuller
charlene renee fuller rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2015
Breontae Barnes
Breontae Barnes rated it it was amazing
Aug 02, 2016
Catherine Travis
Catherine Travis rated it really liked it
Nov 15, 2016
marissa dure
marissa dure rated it liked it
Nov 29, 2013
Trinicia
Trinicia rated it it was amazing
Nov 14, 2016
Yvette
Yvette rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Trifling
  • Money Is The Motive
  • Begonia Brown: A Philadelphia Story
  • Country Boy II : Still Country, The Aftermath
  • Unfinished Business (Deja #2)
  • A Hustler's Promise
  • Luck of the Draw
  • Forbidden Fruit
  • A Love Story
  • In the Cut
  • His Baby Mama (Groupies Inc): An Urban Tale
  • How Can I Be Down?
  • The Response (The Letter #2)
  • Inconvenient Love
  • My Brother's Keeper
  • What Da Lick Read?
  • Disrespectful
  • I Won't Cry (Jaylen and Jessica Series)
Kelvin F Jackson (1969- )was raised in Long Island NY. After graduating in 1987 he attended SUNY in FARMINDALE.His bizzare world as seen through his eyes is brilliantly portrayed in his books.He currently travels the United States mentoring to troubled youth and inspiring through his experiences.
More about Kelvin F. Jackson...