Start by marking “We Could've Finished Last Without You: An Irreverent Look at the Atlanta Braves, the Losingest Team in Baseball for the Past 25 Years” as Want to Read:

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Published May 1st 1991 by Longstreet Press

To ask other readers questions about We Could've Finished Last Without You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about We Could've Finished Last Without You

Richard
There's very little Atlanta Braves in former front office staffer Bob Hope's tale of his days with the team. Promotions galore, yes. Some fascinating insight into Ted Turner, yes. Baseball, not so much.
RC and Moon Pie
Not a book for those interested in games and stats. It is a book for those interested in the three-ring promotion-heavy circus that was the Braves, Hawks and Ted Turner of the 1970s and early 1980s.
J. L.
J. L. marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2013
Elliott
Elliott marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2009
Bob Hope, KBE, KCSG (born Leslie Townes Hope) was a British-born American comedian and actor who appeared in vaudeville, on Broadway, and in radio, television and movies. He was also noted for his work with the US Armed Forces and his numerous USO tours entertaining American military personnel.

Throughout his career, he was honored for his humanitarian work. In 1996, the U.S. Congress honored Bob H
More about Bob Hope...
Don't Shoot, It's Only Me: Bob Hope's Comedy History of the United States Bob Hope: My Life In Jokes I Owe Russia $1200 Have Tux, Will Travel: Bob Hope's Own Story Bob Hope's Confessions of a Hooker