Start by marking “Ellora's Cavemen Tales from the Temple I (Tales From the Temple #1)” as Want to Read:
Ellora's Cavemen Tales from the Temple I (Tales From the Temple #1)

Ellora's Cavemen Tales from the Temple I (Tales from the Temple #1)

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  622 ratings  ·  22 reviews
Featuring Time-share: Amelia's Journey By Lora Leigh

Determined to make Venus habitable for humans, a spaceship of scientists head to the veiled planet to work. An unexpected crash separates the crew, leaving Amelia alone with Mike and Saber. Strange things are happening in the biosphere, a primal, primitive phenomenon that affects not only Venus’ organisms, but its 3 human
Published March 20th 2004 by Ellora's Cave (first published March 3rd 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Ellora's Cavemen Tales from the Temple I, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ellora's Cavemen Tales from the Temple I

R.E. Butler
As with most anthologies, there were some of these stories that I liked better than others, but overall I enjoyed reading all six tales.

(Just a short note for each one):

A.D. 2203: Adam and Eve By Ravyn Wilde (4 stars)
I really enjoyed the futuristic aspect of this book. Male weres can ony detect their mate's scent during the full moon. Females that don't want to be mated lock themselves up in safe rooms during the full moon, because if a male smells his mate, he can claim her whether she likes it
Carolyn F.
Anthology. 3 out of 6 stories were good. Of the ones I didn't like, I could only finish Lani Aames' story. If you're a Ravyn Wilde fan and are reading the series this short story is part of, you'll want this anthology. The other Lora Leigh and Doreen DeSalvo stories appear to be stand alones.

1. Joshua 4.0 by Sahara Kelly. A few samples of the reason I couldn't finish this short story are as follows: "Holy motherboard!" "That was one relationship that had promptly developed a 404 Error. File not
Djg
Wow, hot and sexy.

Joshua 4.0 by Sahara Kelly - A female computer geek's sexual fantasy with a Virtual Reality hunk goes from virtual to actual reality. Sexy and funny.

Barbarian by Kate Douglas - Futuristic. A woman's need for revenge leads her to kidnap and torture he man she believes is responsible for her sister's death comes unraveled when she realizes she has captured the wrong man. Two years later they are both haunted by the event and their need for each other brings them back together.

Ma
Crystal
I finally dug this out and finished it

Truthfully? Thank God most of them were short. All are paranormal to some extent.

Tale the first gave me flashbacks from Demolition Man and the sex helmets
The second? Em, if he no longer wanted revenge, why bother with sexual torture for 14 HOURS?!
The third - you discover the guy you had the hots for is a werewolf and you just...hop on pop
The fourth -ok, I would have liked to see this one expanded. I can't see that law working long term as I'm sure someone wo
Renee Gordon
This book is very hard to review. Since it's an anthology, and written by many authors, the submissions vary. Some were ho-hum, and some were err... explosive. What made me give it only a 3 star rating was the writing. I am not a writer--just a fan and avid reader. I don't know what makes writing particularly good-it should just pull me in and I forget I'm reading-almost like virtual reality experience! Some of the writing in this book reminded me of a sputtering car that just couldn't get going ...more
Joshua 4.0 by Sahara Kelly: (4.0 Stars) At first I thought that her style of writing was kind of odd. And the analogies to computer terms were just weird. But I stuck with the story and realized that that was what had made it so interesting. Kelly’s writing style is very creative and very different from what I was use to. If you take it with a grain of salt and not expect to read an intense plot, it’s actually a humorous, quick read. Very cute.

Barbarian by Kate Douglas: (4.0 Stars) Anyone who ha
Maria
6 novellas in one book. And I mean there are 6 different stories to read. But, yes, they all include sex scenes. If I add my review points and divide it by 6 I get 2,5 and since you cant give half stars I decided to give the book a three as an overall rating.

3. Joshua 4.0, written by Sahara Kelly is set in the near future. Its a fun story about the cyber world and thing that can happen when you connect your self to a computer.

2. Barbarian written by Kate Douglas was really bad in my eyes. It s
Cornelia
This blend of hot futuristic and paranormal erotica romance novellas is a cave full of sexy fun.

"She'd finally been approved as a client to receive the beta version of the "model Man" software--the 101X unit--for home testing. And now she'd gotten her very own Joshua 4.0."
So begins Shara Kelly's tale, Joshua 4.0. A fun creative romp with a female graphic artist, Andy and the actual Joshua , the inventor of the fully interactive graphics system who had sent it out for beta testing connect through
Tae
Deep breath

wow this book got me hot under the collar. I don't know how many more times I'm going to read this book but I know it's going to be a lot.
Jenny
Hot, hot, and more hot. The stories vary in genre, but they are all steaming hot romances.
Erica
I really enjoyed the stories, especially the uniqueness of each one. Fun read!
Rebecca (everyday reader)
Several different kinds of really sexy reads, with computer programmers, futuristic worlds, a werewolf shifter, and a world familiar with vampires and all kinds of Others. Good read!!
Ladyvixen
J'ai pas du tout accroché à cette anthologie, je l'ai trouvé très fade, tout ces auteurs peuvent faire beaucoup mieux.
Sharon Kurtz
I gave this a 4 star cause the sex is scorching. The stories themselves are just so so.
Laurie Gold
All the stories other than Lani Aame's Manimal (D+) earned "B" level grades from me.
Jp
Great set of short stories. Loved reading them over lunch for a nice break in the day!
Alexis
It only had one story I liked the others were too obvious with where they were going.
Jamie
so far, I've only read MANIMAL by lani Aames
Rachel
Dec 31, 2013 Rachel marked it as owned-to-read
*downloaded free on ARE during a sale
MissBlueRabbit
I've only read MANIMAL by lani Aames
Jamie
Manimal by Lani Aames
2 stars
Jessica Call
Jessica Call marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Lux
Lux marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Rita-Teodora
Rita-Teodora marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Jaclyn Ann
Jaclyn Ann marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
  • Manaconda (includes Trek Mi Q'an novella & Horde Wars #4)
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Seasons of Seduction I
  • White Hot Holidays Volume 1
  • Elemental Desires
  • A Wish, a Kiss, a Dream (Cowboys and Captives, #2; Dream, #4)
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Jewels of the Nile Volume I
  • Dreams of the Oasis Volume I
  • Secrets: Volume 2
  • Blackstar: Future Knight
  •  Seasons of Seduction III
  • Dragon's Rise (Shadow of the Dragon, #3)
  • The Twelve Quickies of Christmas - Volume 1
  • Flavors of Ecstasy I
  • Dreams of the Oasis Volume IV
  • His Carnal Need (Xylon Warriors, #2)
  • Romance at the Edge: In Other Worlds
I'm really rather boring... Honestly. I live a pretty hum-drum life as a wife and mother. I shop at the local supermarket and use coupons now and again. See? Boring stuff.

I live in New England, so I have a good supply of warm clothes, cool clothes and in-between clothes. Never enough, of course.

Having been born and raised in England, I do possess a well-developed feel for the English countryside.
More about Sahara Kelly...

Tales from the Temple (4 books)
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Tales from the Temple II (Dragon's Law, #1)
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Tales from the Temple III (Shikar)
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Tales from the Temple IV
My Wish (Guardians of Time, #1) My Lady Vampire - Book One (My Lady Vampire, #1) My Lady Vampire - Book Two (My Lady Vampire, #2) My Lady Vampire - Book Three (My Lady Vampire, #3) Inside Lady Miranda (Tales of the Beau Monde, #1)

“I think I’m coming up on the ess curve, so I’m going to hang up and concentrate on driving. In the snow. Which wasn’t supposed to happen until tomorrow afternoon.

Gee, Kels, I didn’t know you believed in the weatherman. Do you still believe in Santa and the Tooth Fairy, too? How about the Easter Bunny?

All right. Point taken.”
1 likes
“We need to talk,” she sputtered. Adam winced. He was sure there weren’t any other words in the world that would strike fear into a man of any species as quickly as those four. A man never said them.” 1 likes