Ellora's Cavemen Tales from the Temple I (Tales From the Temple #1)

Ellora's Cavemen Tales from the Temple I (Tales from the Temple #1)

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  482 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Featuring Time-share: Amelia's Journey By Lora Leigh

Determined to make Venus habitable for humans, a spaceship of scientists head to the veiled planet to work. An unexpected crash separates the crew, leaving Amelia alone with Mike and Saber. Strange things are happening in the biosphere, a primal, primitive phenomenon that affects not only Venus’ organisms, but its 3 human...more
Published March 20th 2004 by Ellora's Cave (first published March 3rd 2004)

R.E. Butler
As with most anthologies, there were some of these stories that I liked better than others, but overall I enjoyed reading all six tales.

(Just a short note for each one):

A.D. 2203: Adam and Eve By Ravyn Wilde (4 stars)
I really enjoyed the futuristic aspect of this book. Male weres can ony detect their mate's scent during the full moon. Females that don't want to be mated lock themselves up in safe rooms during the full moon, because if a male smells his mate, he can claim her whether she likes it...more
Carolyn F.
Anthology. 3 out of 6 stories were good. Of the ones I didn't like, I could only finish Lani Aames' story. If you're a Ravyn Wilde fan and are reading the series this short story is part of, you'll want this anthology. The other Lora Leigh and Doreen DeSalvo stories appear to be stand alones.

1. Joshua 4.0 by Sahara Kelly. A few samples of the reason I couldn't finish this short story are as follows: "Holy motherboard!" "That was one relationship that had promptly developed a 404 Error. File not...more
Joshua 4.0 by Sahara Kelly: (4.0 Stars) At first I thought that her style of writing was kind of odd. And the analogies to computer terms were just weird. But I stuck with the story and realized that that was what had made it so interesting. Kelly’s writing style is very creative and very different from what I was use to. If you take it with a grain of salt and not expect to read an intense plot, it’s actually a humorous, quick read. Very cute.

Barbarian by Kate Douglas: (4.0 Stars) Anyone who ha...more
Maria
6 novellas in one book. And I mean there are 6 different stories to read. But, yes, they all include sex scenes. If I add my review points and divide it by 6 I get 2,5 and since you can´t give half stars I decided to give the book a three as an overall rating.

3. Joshua 4.0, written by Sahara Kelly is set in the near future. It´s a fun story about the cyber world and thing that can happen when you connect your self to a computer.

2. Barbarian written by Kate Douglas was really bad in my eyes. It...more
Cornelia
This blend of hot futuristic and paranormal erotica romance novellas is a cave full of sexy fun.

"She'd finally been approved as a client to receive the beta version of the "model Man" software--the 101X unit--for home testing. And now she'd gotten her very own Joshua 4.0."
So begins Shara Kelly's tale, Joshua 4.0. A fun creative romp with a female graphic artist, Andy and the actual Joshua , the inventor of the fully interactive graphics system who had sent it out for beta testing connect through...more
Djg
Wow, hot and sexy.

Joshua 4.0 by Sahara Kelly - A female computer geek's sexual fantasy with a Virtual Reality hunk goes from virtual to actual reality. Sexy and funny.

Barbarian by Kate Douglas - Futuristic. A woman's need for revenge leads her to kidnap and torture he man she believes is responsible for her sister's death comes unraveled when she realizes she has captured the wrong man. Two years later they are both haunted by the event and their need for each other brings them back together.

Ma...more
Erica
I really enjoyed the stories, especially the uniqueness of each one. Fun read!
Ladyvixen
J'ai pas du tout accroché à cette anthologie, je l'ai trouvé très fade, tout ces auteurs peuvent faire beaucoup mieux.
Sharon Kurtz
I gave this a 4 star cause the sex is scorching. The stories themselves are just so so.
Laurie Gold
All the stories other than Lani Aame's Manimal (D+) earned "B" level grades from me.
Jp
Great set of short stories. Loved reading them over lunch for a nice break in the day!
Alexis
It only had one story I liked the others were too obvious with where they were going.
Rebecca (everyday reader)
Several different kinds of really sexy reads, Good read!!
Jamie
so far, I've only read MANIMAL by lani Aames
Rachel
Dec 31, 2013 Rachel marked it as owned-to-read
*downloaded free on ARE during a sale
MissBlueRabbit
I've only read MANIMAL by lani Aames
Jamie
Manimal by Lani Aames
2 stars
Savanna
Savanna marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
Leigh Ann
Leigh Ann marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
  • Manaconda (includes Trek Mi Q'an novella & Horde Wars #4)
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Tales from the Temple II (Dragon's Law, #1)
  • Knight Stalker
  • A Wish, a Kiss, a Dream (Cowboys and Captives, #2; Dream, #4)
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Seasons of Seduction I
  • Dreams of the Oasis Volume II
  • The Twelve Quickies of Christmas - Volume 1
  • WyndRiver Sinner (WesternWind, #1)
  • One Thousand Brides (Star Brides, #1)
  • Romance at the Edge: In Other Worlds
  • Dragon's Rise (Shadow of the Dragon, #3)
  • Running Mate (Devlin Dynasty, #1)
  • Katie's Art of Seduction (Awakening Desires, #1)
  • Calista's Men (Crime Tells, #3)
I'm really rather boring... Honestly. I live a pretty hum-drum life as a wife and mother. I shop at the local supermarket and use coupons now and again. See? Boring stuff.

I live in New England, so I have a good supply of warm clothes, cool clothes and in-between clothes. Never enough, of course.

Having been born and raised in England, I do possess a well-developed feel for the English countryside....more
More about Sahara Kelly...
My Lady Vampire - Book One My Wish (Time Guardians, #1) My Lady Vampire - Book Two My Lady Vampire - Book Three Inside Lady Miranda (Tales of the Beau Monde, #1)

“I think I’m coming up on the ess curve, so I’m going to hang up and concentrate on driving. In the snow. Which wasn’t supposed to happen until tomorrow afternoon.

Gee, Kels, I didn’t know you believed in the weatherman. Do you still believe in Santa and the Tooth Fairy, too? How about the Easter Bunny?

All right. Point taken.”
1 likes
“We need to talk,” she sputtered. Adam winced. He was sure there weren’t any other words in the world that would strike fear into a man of any species as quickly as those four. A man never said them.” 1 likes