Start by marking “Heads, You Lose (Goosebumps HorrorLand, #15)” as Want to Read:
Heads, You Lose (Goosebumps HorrorLand, #15)

Heads, You Lose (Goosebumps HorrorLand #15)

Jessica and Ryan can't wait to use the two-headed 'joke' coin they bought from the HorrorLand gift shop. But the joke is on them. One simple toss of this coin whisks them back in time, into a world of terror.
136 pages
Published 2010 by Scholastic

To ask other readers questions about Heads, You Lose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heads, You Lose

Zach Raner
Jan 15, 2016 Zach Raner rated it it was amazing
Super Star
Feb 09, 2016 Super Star rated it it was amazing
i recommend this book because the book is sooo good that you cant put it down!!!!
Yousef
Oct 19, 2016 Yousef rated it really liked it
Goosebumps horror land, heads you lose was an amazing book, I really liked it and the characters in the story. I really loved the description, and the figurative language in the book. It was nice if you like scary books. This book freaked me out and had a nice twist in the end of it. I don't want to spoil it but I recommend to read it.
Josiah
Oct 09, 2011 Josiah rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
As the overarching plan for this second group of Horrorland books begins to be revealed, the quality of each entry in the series has, in my opinion, improved along with that increasing revelation. So much of what happens in the first two books that deals with the master scheme of Horrorland shop owner Jonathan Chiller can be confusing just because we don't yet know the whole story. By the end of this third book, though, it's becoming quite clear that Jonathan Chiller's plan calls for the abduct ...more
Sammi
Apr 14, 2012 Sammi rated it it was ok
Out of all the "Goosebumps Horrorland" books I've read, this has got to be the worst. I got it for my birthday, and it really disappointed me. I was fond of the idea of Jessica, the main character, coming from a family of magic fans. Her dad is a magician who performs at children's parties and such. Jessica attends Horrorland amusement park with her best bud Ryan Chang, and they encounter a magician and his shop of tricks. The magician accidentally transports the two of them to the past. This ...more
Deb
Jul 07, 2011 Deb rated it liked it
Cade
Nov 24, 2015 Cade rated it really liked it
What would you do if you were transported to the mid evil times? R.L. Stine's Goosebumps Horrorland series is a fantastic series where every kid goes through their own little adventure then is somehow transported to a shop in Horrorland called Jonathan Chiller's Gift Shop where they all will be participating in a fun game he's planning ahead in the series. Heads, You Lose is a book with suspenceful moments like when guards are running towards Jassica and Ryan while they hope their disguises ...more
Librariasaurus
What a rubbish ending. But it's tactical. It gets you to buy and read the next one in order to find out when happens when Jessica finds the glowing Horror on her bookshelf.
All in all, a fairly enjoyable read, very suspenseful compared to others in the goosebumps series and not scary at all. More gross than anything really, this book is full of severed heads, rats and bugs. The perfect book for a ten year old boy despite having a girl as the main character.
Stine has a way of placing questions t
Griffin
Feb 27, 2014 Griffin rated it it was amazing

Heads, You Lose Author: R.L. Stine

Jessica and her friend, Ryan, love magic tricks. But when
they enter the shop of Jonathan Chiller, everything changes. They pick up a two-headed gold coin. As they flip an unlucky flip of the coin, they teleport to a kingdom.
Jessica and Ryan find themselves in a search of Prince Warwick’s, the headless prince’s, head. But Jessica and Ryan are also being chased down by angry guards.
Will they escape the kingdom? Or will they be stuck there forever?

Emmy
Aug 08, 2015 Emmy rated it really liked it
4.5 stars.

I really liked this book. It was stronger than some of the other Goosebumps books and I just think it really was good. It was creepy and I was hooked at all times, in fact I read it in one sitting. The only reason it wasn't 5 stars was because I excepted the ending to be a little bit more creepier and the characters were very similar to the ones in a other goosebumps books that I have read.
Tri
Sep 09, 2013 Tri rated it it was amazing
Shelves: summer-2012
I think this book is awesome. This book make me so curious about what is going to happen next, this book make me have goosebumps(like the title) It make me feel scare, this book can do anything a horror book can do.
Neal
Jun 06, 2010 Neal rated it it was amazing
This book is about a regular play coin with both sides heads and some kids right? Wrong! A play coin with evil powers. After one flip and they vanished into a mysterious castle with a prince. A prince with no head! And now he wants to cut of the kid's heads!!!
Hew France
Not a bad little story. It reminded me a lot of "A Night in Terror Tower". They both had quite a few similarities: Time travel to the middle ages, run-ins with an executioner... Not really a scary story, but a fun tale nonetheless.
Mistelle
Mar 01, 2016 Mistelle rated it really liked it
This was pretty good not as fun as some of the other RL Stine Goosebumps books although interesting from the time travel perspective. My son enjoyed it and the ending was cute!
Shandi
Jan 31, 2012 Shandi rated it liked it
This book wasn't the best out of the Goosebumps series that I've read, but it didn't suck either. I enjoyed it, but I wouldn't recamend it.
Sumanth
Dec 08, 2014 Sumanth rated it it was amazing
it is awesome. Firstly they go to chiller's house and get a two headed coin which gets them into all sorts of trouble. Recomended
Karla Acevedo
2 kids buy a weird 2 headed coin they play with it too much and apper in a world with a prince an d his head is missing and he thinks that the 2 kids are responsible for the loss of his head
Abubacar d
this book was good and i like the fact that they made it mysterious and the didn't give everything to you, you had to figure it out
Tanner
Tanner rated it it was amazing
Dec 24, 2013
Charlotte
Charlotte rated it liked it
Jan 27, 2012
Raleigh F
Raleigh F rated it it was amazing
Sep 12, 2016
Kyburi Red
Kyburi Red rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2013
Anthony Seaton
Anthony Seaton rated it liked it
Jun 12, 2014
Eric Brown
Eric Brown rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2016
Jennifer rated it did not like it
Apr 21, 2012
Joe Christie
Joe Christie rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2010
Anish Prasad
Anish Prasad rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2016
Bill Sidhipong
Bill Sidhipong rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2015
Kyle Ellis
Kyle Ellis rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2015
Brittany
Brittany rated it liked it
Jun 24, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Girl Who Cried Monster (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #1)
  • Dead Guy Spy (Nathan Abercrombie, Accidental Zombie, #2)
  • Club Penguin Comics: Volume 1
  • Worth the Fighting For: A Memoir
  • On Beyond Bugs (Cat In The Hat's Learning Library)
  • Deltora Shadowlands: Special Edition, Books 1-3
  • Meet Me in Horrorwood (Creepella Von Cacklefur Series #2)
  • Ghosthunters and the Gruesome Invincible Lightning Ghost!
  • All Fall Down
  • We the Kids
  • Wolven (Wolven, #1)
  • Snakes and Other Reptiles (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #23)
  • Return of the Mummy (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #4)
  • High Crimes and Misdemeanors: The Case Against Bill Clinton
  • Richard Scarry's Great Big Schoolhouse

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...

Goosebumps HorrorLand (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Welcome to HorrorLand: A Survival Guide (Goosebumps Horrorland)
  • Revenge of the Living Dummy (Goosebumps HorrorLand, #1)
  • Creep from the Deep (Goosebumps HorrorLand, #2)
  • Monster Blood For Breakfast! (Goosebumps HorrorLand, #3)
  • The Scream of the Haunted Mask (Goosebumps HorrorLand, #4)
  • Dr. Maniac vs. Robby Schwartz (Goosebumps HorrorLand #5)
  • Who's Your Mummy? (Goosebumps HorrorLand #6)
  • My Friends Call Me Monster (Goosebumps HorrorLand, #7)
  • Say Cheese - And Die Screaming (Goosebumps HorrorLand, #8)
  • Welcome To Camp Slither (Goosebumps HorrorLand, #9)