Start by marking “The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Junior Edition” as Want to Read:
The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Junior Edition

The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Junior Edition

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Braces. Bullies. Chores. Childhood is chock-full of perils but finally here's something to come to the rescue. The newest title in the phenomenally successful Worst-Case Scenario series provides kid-friendly, hands-on, step-by-step instructions for outwitting a nosy sibling, surviving a school dance, cleaning your room in a snap, dealing with an irritated parent (recognizi ...more
Published November 1st 2007 by Chronicle Books LLC (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook

Grace
This book helps kids get through chores and other common things kids have to do in life it helps kids have fun while doing work and teaches kids how to have substance in their work and how to do it quick and with style. As a 10 year old child i really liked how this book has chapters and sub chapters a big topic with small topics. In my opinion this book would be described as funny helpful and entertaining!
Selkie
This is a really cute book that teaches children the best way to handle such problems as dealing with bullies, bad report cards, broken zippers, & other embarrassing problems.
In a society where younger children are developing eating disorders, it may have been best to leave out the part that offered suggestions in which to hide food, however.
Nicole Mohoff
Good tips

This has some pretty good tips in it. How to survive the first day at a new school, how to do chores right, how to survive getting lost in the woods, and more!
Ravenne Cooper
This was a great book that was fun to read. I love the entire series and love the act that it is a guide to help during the worst moments.
"Worst Case Scenario" is a guide to helping with school, home, and personal issues. It can help with maintaining braces, dealing with bullies and dealing with annoying siblings. It has a few fun pages in the back where you can coax your sibling into being your servant for the rest of their life. They even have guides to dealing with school bathrooms which is
Mrs Johnnie Tate
Bought for my new child who is 10 years old. Just began it last night.
As an adult I find it hilarious and a joyful read! Oh the memories and fun it makes of us elders.
As a parent - umm - not sure I want her reading this, but her personal development is now underway, but did I have to start with a book that tells her how to smooze me?
:D
Demonteh
There are a lot of gross and funny things inside. It explains do's and do not's in school. It tells you how to survive school without getting sick or anything. I'm not going to lie, I've used these tips and tricks in lots of ways... Great book!
Janet
I thought this book was thoroughly amusing. While I cannot finding myself in some of the situations described, it's good to know there seems to be a way out of every pickle. ; )
Sheri
This is a great book to introduce and teach kids about informational texts. It is humorous as well, and creates interest in reading.
Leigh
Fun book...Another one I use with class visis (older elem.)
Mrs Johnnie Tate
A seriously funny and funny serious book.
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Mikey
Mikey marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Lord_emsworth
Lord_emsworth marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Paige Berry
Paige Berry marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Emma
Emma added it
Oct 12, 2014
Mya B
Mya B marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Mztl
Mztl added it
Sep 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Classic Tales of Brer Rabbit Sesame Street Unpaved: Scripts, Stories, Secrets and Songs The Action Hero's Handbook: How to Catch a Great White Shark, Perform the Vulcan Nerve Pinch, Track a Fugitive, and Dozens of Other TV and Movie Skills Star Trek Book of Opposites Everest: You Decide How to Survive! (The Worst-Case Scenario Ultimate Adventure, #1)