Start by marking “Bared” as Want to Read:
Bared

Bared

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  252 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Emma Willis never saw herself as a model--especially for a sensual fantasy calendar--until she has to do a photo shoot in her twin sister's place. When Emma puts on barely-there lingerie in front of the photographer, hottie Rafe Delacantro, she feels sexy...and more uninhibited than she's ever been. Before she knows it, she's enticing him to let off a little steam with her ...more
Published April 1st 2004 by Harlequin Blaze (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Bared, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bared

Saly
Rafe Delacantro(the brother of the heroine from Back in the Bedroom), is a photographer tired of clicking pictures of fashion-shoots, he wants to retire from Hollywood, lead a quieter life and be closer to his sisters, but he only has one assignment left, with Amber( a high-strung model). But it is not Amber who walks into the shoot, but her twin Emma. Rafe recognizes her since he know Amber and her behaviour but he plays along.

Emma is the script-writing sister who is more of a parent than a sis
Carmen
A simple, feel good, (HOT!!!) read. I liked that the author didn't find the need to have the characters falling in love go down predictable paths. Very enjoyable.
Deanna Drake
This was a Shalvis story so, I liked it enough. Rafe was yummy and I really enjoyed this simple romp. A very cliche ending but, acceptable.
Rochelle
Giving this 3 stars is being very generous.
Light, fluffy read, typical of Harlequin Romance Novels....
Renee
Just what I needed to read. Complete with love, lust and sex. AHHHH I will sleep well tonight
Melinda
I enjoyed the premise of twins switching for each other but I thought it was funny that Emma truly believed that people wouldn't know that she wasn't Amber. Amber is a total diva and Emma is a quiet mouse. Of course people knew! Also I thought that Rafe seems to act like Emma owed him the truth. I kept thinking who the heck are you, Rafe? You aren't her family, so why do you expect her to betray her trifling sister for you?
Cindy
You've seen the plot before: wild, uninhibited twin wants mousy, driven, workaholic twin to take her place because there's just some place she's GOT to be... In this one her mousy twin is supposed to take her sister's spot on a modeling shoot for a 'fantasy' calendar. The photographer figure out the switch about two minutes into the shoot because she doesn't act like the bitch her sister does [he did have an advantage, he knew there was a twin:]. Needless to say, she finds the walk on the wild s ...more
Holly
This was on sale for $2 at B&N.com so I decided to try it. I'm a fan of Shalvis and have yet to be disappointed. This was a quick read.

While I understood Emma's reasons for pushing Rafe away to a degree, I couldn't help but feel she went a little overboard.

The storyline isn't anything new, but it worked because the characters were well balanced and the writing flowed so well.
Lyndi
Bah! I'm so damn tired of these sexually repressed women turning into hellcats as soon as they're touched by a ruggedly handsome man! This was just a bunch of people deluding themselves into thinking they don't really have the feelings they think they're having.

"No, I can't possibly like him, he's handsome and fierce and has wet hair and- *orgasm*" WTF NO.
Karen
:D Emma and rafe yum! Rafe is a photographer that wants of of the business and just has to finish one more job and he can retire. Emma gets roped into pretending to be her twin sister amber for the photo shoot. Sparks are flying between workaholic Emma and rafe. They just have to figure put how to be together. Good book fun read :)
Julie
Smutty smut smut smut, but as I was looking for exactly that, I really enjoyed it :)
Wendy
Didn't finish it. It was just so fake and materialistic and shallow. The whole photographer-"model" relationship made me feel really uncomfortable. So in the end, I removed it from my Aldiko app.
Alysha
It was a good, easy read. The beginning started off slow and I think the author needed to better suit the dialogue to match the characters better but overall a 3 out of 5.
Holly
The ending kind of ruined it for me. Wayy too rushed. Other than that this was a hot, fluffy read. . :)
Cherri Porter
This book was nutty. It was totally fun, but I didn't really connect with any of the characters.
Wendy
Fun and frothy, an undemanding read perfect for bedtime, which is when I do most of my reading.
Eva
I really enjoyed this book, albeit the ending felt a tad bit rushed and predictable.

Bri
3.5

Hot storyline, lovable hero, likable heroine, but redundant plot.
Marran
a sweet and fun story with some great ust...love me some ust
Risbee
Predictable, but entertaining. I'll take it.
Campbell
Campbell marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Marie Dee
Marie Dee marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Gilang Saputra
Gilang Saputra marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
  • Closer... (Harlequin Blaze, #265)
  • Wicked Games (Harlequin Blaze, #107)
  • All Over You (Secret Lives of Daytime Divas, #2)
  • Don't Tempt Me... (Harlequin Blaze #253)
  • Feeling The Heat (Harlequin Blaze #361) (Big Bad Bounty Hunters)
  • You Sexy Thing!
  • Your Bed Or Mine? (Harlequin Blaze, #379)
  • By the Book
  • Watch And Learn (Sex for Beginners, #1)
  • A Thrill to Remember (Bachelors of Bear Creek, #4)
  • Better Naughty Than Nice: No Mistletoe Required\Her Secret Santa\Snug in His Bed (Harlequin Blaze, #507)
  • Beyond Breathless (The Red Choo Diaries) (Harlequin Blaze #297)

Look for Jill's latest, ONE IN A MILLION, on shelves and e-readers now, and get all her bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold.

Visit Jill's website fo
More about Jill Shalvis...
Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1) Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3) The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2) Lucky in Love (Lucky Harbor, #4) Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor, #6)