Start by marking “The Power of a Praying Wife Prayer and Study Guide” as Want to Read:
The Power of a Praying Wife Prayer and Study Guide

The Power of a Praying Wife Prayer and Study Guide

Now with a new cover, this inspiring 16-week prayer and study guide will help women apply the life changing direction of Stormie Omartian's bestselling "The Power of a Praying Wife." While lifting up their husband's emotional, professional, sexual, and spiritual well-being to God in prayer, women will discover deeper intimacy in their marriages. Stormie shares her personal ...more
Published January 1st 2007 by Harvest House Publishers (first published August 10th 2006)

Be the first to ask a question about The Power of a Praying Wife Prayer and Study Guide

Kimberly Ethridge
One of the best things you can read FOR your husband!
Sep 30, 2008 Sarah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great guide to being a Godly wife and woman and learn the power of prayer in you marriage. Its been incredible to see my prayers answered and my heart changed in ways I didn't think it would.
Reggie Connaughton
This is a good book but you will need the companion book to go along with it. Those chapters are only 3-4 pages. This books chapters are around 6 pages but you're writing out a lot of prayers and scripture. (That's a good thing!) Both books are 31 weeks long. If you're wanting to do it with a group, I wouldn't recommend doing more than one chapter at a time because there are a lot more questions in the study guide. Some of which may lead to discussion between spouses. Anyway, if you do it, I rec ...more
Ainsley Mcdougal
May 23, 2010 Ainsley Mcdougal rated it really liked it
Shelves: christian, for-women
If you're married and a Christ-follower, I think this is a must-read book. We don't like to admit it, but we are all selfish individuals. This book helped me to take my eyes (and my prayers) off myself - and to focus on my husband...his struggles, his needs, and by praying for him in a focused manner I support him in the best way possible. Every year I start this book on January 1st and read it every day for the whole month. It's a great way to start the year and I always learn something new.
Martha Kavata
Apr 15, 2016 Martha Kavata rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The best prayer guide book for any woman either married or yet to.The prayer guidelines on how to pray for your partner as a wife on the areas that affect a man on daily basis.It helps in spiritual growth as well as the relationship between the two partners as well as God.You can not read this book and your relationship remain the same again.
Anne
Aug 01, 2012 Anne rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: religious
I think I would've enjoyed this study book more in a group setting where there is discussion and feedback. By myself it was only a review of the chapters of the main book and that one alone makes you think a lot and evaluate your behavior in your marriage.
Erika
Dec 27, 2010 Erika rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have read the Power of a Praying Wife already, but I am reading it again using this study guide. :)
Lisa Topp
Feb 10, 2008 Lisa Topp rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Is your husband stressed about work? Money? Friends? This book has wonderful prayers to support your spouse in a spiritual way. God does not disappoint!
Kellie Whitaker
Oct 05, 2013 Kellie Whitaker rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i loved this book. Even though I'm not married, I found it powerful to pray for my future husband.
Janet
Janet rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2013
Redshoes924
Redshoes924 rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2016
Barbara
Barbara rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2010
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2016
Jenn
Jenn rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2012
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2009
stephanie
stephanie rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2016
Danielle Vinson
Danielle Vinson rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2013
Elisa Johnston
Elisa Johnston rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2016
Nelson125
Jan 04, 2014 Nelson125 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book changed my life!
Khandi Stewart
Khandi Stewart rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2013
Cyndi Smart
Cyndi Smart rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2012
Liz R Brueher
Liz R Brueher rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2014
Iyinoluwa Balogun
Iyinoluwa Balogun rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2016
Priscilla Stevens
Priscilla Stevens rated it really liked it
Aug 12, 2015
Jolin Mantz
Jolin Mantz rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2015
Suzi Eaton
Suzi Eaton rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2015
Jessica North
Jessica North rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2015
Kara Grove
Kara Grove rated it really liked it
Oct 24, 2014
katrease svec
katrease svec rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2016
Brooke Thompson
Brooke Thompson rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Battlefield of the Mind: Winning The Battle in Your Mind - Study Guide
  • Dance of the Dandelion
  • Why Tongues?
  • The Tongue - A Creative Force
  • A Wife After God's Own Heart
  • Sara's Gift: Comes the Crow
  • Every Woman's Marriage: Igniting the Joy and Passion You Both Desire (The Every Man Series)
  • Effective Parenting in a Defective World: How to Raise Kids Who Stand Out from the Crowd
  • Biblical Womanhood in the Home
  • Miracle For Jen: A Tragic Accident, A Mother's Desperate Prayer, And Heaven's Extraordinary Answer
  • The Love Dare for Parents
  • The Beginner's Bible: Timeless Children's Stories
  • Capture His Heart: Becoming the Godly Wife Your Husband Desires
  • If Only He Knew: Understanding Your Wife
  • Jesus Calling Devotional Bible-NKJV
  • The Husband Project: 21 Days of Loving Your Man--on Purpose and with a Plan
  • The Everyday Life Bible: The Power of God's Word for Everyday Living
  • Different Children, Different Needs: Understanding the Unique Personality of Your Child
Stormie Omartian is an award-winning bestselling author and speaker who personally connects with readers and listeners by sharing her experiences and illustrating how God transforms lives when we learn to trust in Him.

The strength and transparency of Stormie’s message has driven her books to the top of the bestsellers list. More than 26 million copies have been sold worldwide of her "Power of Pray
More about Stormie Omartian...