Start by marking “Murder Has No Class” as Want to Read:
Murder Has No Class

Murder Has No Class (A Bellehaven House Mystery #3)

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  64 ratings  ·  7 reviews
A headmistress gets a primer in murder in the third Bellehaven House mystery.
Lord Stalham has claimed innocence in the murder of his father, even after they've hanged him. Now Stalham's ghost is haunting Meredith Llewellyn. The headmistress needs her sleep, so she sets out for the truth-and discovers a high-society scandal.
Published January 5th 2010 by Berkley Books (first published December 23rd 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Murder Has No Class, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Murder Has No Class

Dharia Scarab
Too bad this was the last book in the series. Lots of unresolved side plots between the characters.

3 stars... This book was ok, but I won't go out of my
Drebbles
Meredith Llewellyn has her hands full as headmistress of the Bellehaven Finishing School for Young Ladies trying to teach her female students proper manners, as well as making sure her assistant, Roger Platt, keeps his hands off said students. The last thing she needs or wants is a visit from a ghost who wants her to solve a murder, but that is just what happens when the ghost of Lord James Stalham appears to her. Stalham was accused of murdering his father and hanged for the crime but the more ...more
Deanna Anderson
First I have read of this series and I might pick up more if I come across them, set in Edwardian times and with mysteries, investigations, and ghosts the Bellehaven House mysteries are cute, quirky and a fun quick read!
Trine
Arlene Allen
I am sorry this sweet, cozy, historical mystery series has finished...just when it was picking up steam! I hate when Berkeley Prime Crime does this three book thing.
Kathie
A silly little book but who wants to read heavy stuff in the summertime? OK for a light summer read.
Pam Mccurdy
I would love to see more of this series(I know its the last one). Really enjoyed these mysteries.
Sandra Holladay
Sandra Holladay marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Sabrina The Book Lover
Sabrina The Book Lover marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
Carolyn Injoy
Carolyn Injoy marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Meaghan
Meaghan marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Deb Sharp
Deb Sharp marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Helen
Helen marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Ruth
Ruth marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Ellyn
Ellyn marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Vickie PINKERTON
Vickie PINKERTON marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Ebook
Ebook marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Debra
Debra added it
Nov 21, 2014
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

A Bellehaven House Mystery (3 books)
  • High Marks for Murder (Bellehaven House, #1)
  • Finished Off (Bellehaven House, #2)
High Marks for Murder (Bellehaven House, #1) Finished Off (Bellehaven House, #2)