Start by marking “Her Forever Cowboy (Love Inspired) (Men of Mule Hollow, #1)” as Want to Read:
Her Forever Cowboy (Love Inspired) (Men of Mule Hollow,  #1)

Her Forever Cowboy (Love Inspired) (Men of Mule Hollow #1)

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  113 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Where Are The Marriage-Minded Cowboys?Mule Hollow, Texas, is chock-full of handsome cowboys ready to say "I do." So veterinarian Susan Worth moves in, dreaming of meeting Mr. Right. He's most certainly "not" the gorgeous rescue worker blazing through town on a motorcycle. Cole Turner is a sixth-generation Mule Hollow rancher, but he's all about roaming Texas to save everyo ...more
Published (first published December 15th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Her Forever Cowboy (Love Inspired), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Forever Cowboy (Love Inspired)

Judy
I just love visiting in Mule Hollow. This book let us have a short visit with Samantha the donkey, what a creative character that mule is.

There will be 2 more books following this one and I can't wait to read them.

I enjoy the series that go on like this with characters you feel you know from all the previous books.

Dry Creek Series by Janet Tronstad is the same way.

Sarah Eiseman
Originally posted on sarahsbookshelf.com:

OK, so even I have to admit the title to this book is very cheesy. It’s been in my TBR pile FOREVER, so I had to finally give in and read the darn thing. Turns out that this book was quite a refreshing little story. First off, it’s inspirational romance, which means there is a strong God/religious element throughout the story. I’ll admit it’s not my thing to normally read books that broach on any religious subjects, but I gave this one a shot. I think thi
Lindsay
The book wouldn't have been so bad except the hero remained a chauvinistic, nosey, stubborn SOB the whole book. He kept trying to butt into the woman's business, and she finally just accepted it as "proof" that he cared about her (*bullshit*).
Karen
Veterinarian, Susan Worth almost runs Cole Turner down as she falls asleep at the wheel. She needs looking after, is he the one to settle down and help her out?
Jessica Marshall
Susan Worth is a hard working Vet. As Vet she puts her patients before herself. This leading into her not sleeping, find love, and so on.

Then when a Cowboy ( Cole Turner ) came back to town, little did she know her life would change forever.

Crystal
This is the 1st book I have read by Debra Clopton. It was a great Read. Susan is working too hard and needs someone to help her take care of herself. While Cole is busy running from the pain in his past. They are perfect to even each other out.
Valerie
I really enjoyed reading this book. I picked the book up from my mother-in-laws for something to read while doing the farmers market and couldn't put the thing down.
Lucy Bilik
Another good read by Debra Clopton
Justme
First in 'Men of Mule Hollow'
Cindy Coleman
Cindy Coleman marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Lisa Crenshaw
Lisa Crenshaw marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Joann Atkinson
Joann Atkinson marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Cindy Coleman
Cindy Coleman marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Patricia Atkinson
Patricia Atkinson marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Cathy Beckett
Cathy Beckett marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Candace
Candace marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Small-Town Moms: A Dry Creek Family/A Mother for Mule Hollow (Mule Hollow, #17) (Dry Creek, #18)
  • Wyoming Sweethearts (Granger Family Ranch #6)
  • The Cowboy's Holiday Blessing (Cooper Creek, #1)
  • Mirror Image Bride (Texas Twins, #2)
  • The Doctor's Perfect Match (Lighthouse Lane #3)
  • Look-Alike Lawman (Texas Twins, #4)
  • The Lawman's Christmas Wish (Alaskan Bride Rush, #6)
  • The Soldier's Newfound Family (Texas Twins, #5)
  • His Holiday Family
  • The Doctor's Family (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #3)
  • Child Of Mine (Love Inspired)
  • Carbon Copy Cowboy (Texas Twins, #3)
An award winning author and a 6 generation Texan Debra Clopton considers herself not just a storyteller but an entertainer and that is what she thinks about foremost as she creates her plots for her readers. To write stories that connect to readers with a little of everything: laughter, tears, heartfelt emotion, fast paced-page turning entertainment. She wants her readers to leave their stress beh ...more
More about Debra Clopton...
The Trouble With Lacy Brown (Mule Hollow, #1) And Baby Makes Five (Mule Hollow, #2) No Place Like Home (Love Inspired) (Mule Hollow, #3) Operation: Married by Christmas (Mule Hollow, #6) Meeting Her Match (Mule Hollow, #5)