Start by marking “The Prayers and Personal Devotions of Mother Angelica” as Want to Read:
The Prayers and Personal Devotions of Mother Angelica

The Prayers and Personal Devotions of Mother Angelica

For the first time, you can pray with a woman who has transformed the lives of millions around the world.

This precious collection gives readers a chance to experience the personal, daily, spiritual practice of Mother Angelica. Seen by millions each day on the television network she founded, Mother Angelica is one of the most trusted and beloved religious figures of our tim
Published March 2nd 2010 by Image (first published 2010)

Be the first to ask a question about The Prayers and Personal Devotions of Mother Angelica

Stuart
Apr 18, 2016 Stuart rated it it was amazing
If we want to become Catholics, we cannot do it on our own. We must follow in the footsteps of spiritual leaders before us. Why? Because any path we walk, they have walked before. They will be able to see pitfalls, we'd otherwise miss. Other ways we can learn from them is by imitating their prayer life. That is why today I am reviewing The Prayers and Personal Devotions of Mother Angelica.

The book is approximately 200 pages long and is divided into three sections - private prayers, personal devo
Liz
May 09, 2012 Liz rated it it was amazing
This book, divided into topical chapters, e.g., "The Private Prayers" with specific, original prayer collections such as
during sickness, or "before travel" goes many places with me during the day and is shelved beside-the-bed at night. It can be read cover to cover or used as a resource. You don't have to be Catholic to appreciate Mother Angelica's neatly and expertly penned devotions, meditations, and two beautiful takes on the stations of the cross. This book can give you deep peace but also
Tommie
Jun 30, 2013 Tommie rated it liked it
A gift from my mother~ Mother Angelica is a strong, devoted woman. The tasks she has completed and the works she has managed to accomplish are unbelievable!! Wonderful insight into a fantastic woman.
Meg
Aug 03, 2016 Meg rated it it was amazing
Mother Angelica is like no other when it comes to stating clearly, and at times humorously, what is required of us to become Christlike in preparation for that eternal bliss. Her heartfelt prayers are second to none. This book should and will be referred to often.
Don Weidinger
Apr 23, 2016 Don Weidinger rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
live fully in present moment, brings good from evil-the wisdom, I give you my sins my nothingness, teach me to love, wants to be loved by us, heal my will to do your will do the good, live in Christ on earth and heaven.
Alicia
Jun 24, 2013 Alicia rated it it was amazing
I am so glad I bought this book! I know it will be well-used in the years to come. I love all of the prayers that Mother Angelica wrote, making me wonder if we are soul sisters! God Bless Her!
Mandy Huot
Aug 07, 2013 Mandy Huot rated it it was amazing
very interesting, i enjoyed reading this book of wonderful devotionals.
Jane Rader
Dec 28, 2012 Jane Rader rated it it was amazing
Excellent book by first rate author Raymond Arroyo!
Beverly
Oct 21, 2011 Beverly rated it it was amazing
Great book of prayers for those searching for prayers they can make there own.
Tim Kusner
Jan 29, 2013 Tim Kusner rated it it was amazing
Great Book!
David
David rated it liked it
Jul 12, 2015
Virginia
Virginia rated it liked it
Jan 25, 2012
Pam Donohue
Pam Donohue rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2014
Elicia
Elicia rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2010
paula janney
paula janney rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2014
Elaine Centeno
Elaine Centeno rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2016
Steve Cee
Steve Cee rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2016
tim powers
tim powers rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2016
Patty
Patty rated it liked it
Jan 02, 2014
Kacie Hennigan
Kacie Hennigan rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2016
mary catherine
mary catherine rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2011
Bill Heimann
Bill Heimann rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2014
Jeanie
Jeanie rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2016
Susan Andrukaitis Schwartz
Susan Andrukaitis Schwartz rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2015
Luiz Rens
Luiz Rens rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2012
Jean
Jean rated it liked it
Apr 21, 2013
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2012
Kat
Kat rated it did not like it
May 07, 2015
Mary
Mary rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2014
Ron
Ron rated it it was amazing
Nov 10, 2011
« previous 1 3 next »
Mother Mary Angelica of the Annunciation, PCPA (born Rita Antoinette Rizzo; April 20, 1923 – March 27, 2016), usually known as Mother Angelica, was an American Franciscan nun best known as a television personality and the founder of both the internationally-broadcast cable television network Eternal Word Television Network (EWTN) and the radio network WEWN.

In 1981, Mother Angelica started broadcas
More about Mother Angelica...