Start by marking “Naughty No More” as Want to Read:
Naughty No More

Naughty No More (Naughty #6)

Jaylin and Nokea Rogers have been married for almost four years. Jaylin has finally tamed his womanizing ways, and they're happily raising their children together. Things couldn't be more perfect, until an unforgettable kiss from Nokea's past has her wondering what could--or should--have been. The tender kiss was placed on her lips by Jaylin's best friend, Shane, and when ...more
Published April 1st 2010 by Urban Books

To ask other readers questions about Naughty No More, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naughty No More

Teaguem2005
Jan 10, 2014 Teaguem2005 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Jaylin, Jaylin, Jaylin. Sigh. This installment is so incredibly juicy with the criss-crossing of partners it will make your heart palpitate. The descriptive scenes are so well written that you visualize what is occurring as you read...or is it just me? Anywho, Jaylin and Nokea are now married for 4 years, Shane and Scorpio are engaged and all hell breaks out when Nokea goes to St. Louis without her family. Highly recommended! Read the entire series, don't worry too much about thr order if yo ...more
Alexis
Dec 02, 2012 Alexis rated it really liked it
Where. To. Begin. Usually, I'd give these books 5 stars because no matter what the outcome is with the story, it is still always good. But this right here! This just irritated me! Maybe because I was speed reading through the book because I want to get to the final novel, I got a little confused with the ending. Without giving too much away, I was annoyed with the whole "reality and dream" theme. It never works for me in books. Don't get me wrong, it was very interesting in this story, but I got ...more
ConSonia
Jul 28, 2012 ConSonia rated it it was amazing
Loved it cant say more about what happened without say where Brenda took the book to as at neared the end but I can say this Jaylin and Scorpiro decided to never contact each other ever again but she did hav his baby at the end. I feel I hav to say that becuz of the last book I will read when I get in.. ;-)
Michelle
Jul 18, 2012 Michelle rated it liked it
I thiught this book was pretty good...what i did was checked this book out not aware that it was part of a series and that it was book 6! So i dnt know wht transpired in parts 1-5...i read it anyway but it was pretty good. It was amazing that towards the end it was all a dream. Lookin forward to reading parts 1-5 in that order!
Charmaine
Jan 27, 2013 Charmaine rated it really liked it
I read this book in one day I put the other book I was reading down to start this book it was a page turner and a must read I have to get the rest of the books in the series. This author is the bomb!
Victoria
Sep 08, 2014 Victoria rated it it was amazing
This series is not for the faint of heart..... but its ohhhhhhhhh so worth the attack....
Ashley
Sep 25, 2013 Ashley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
All I have to say is that I'm glad it was a dream! So I'm curious to see what happens in the last book of the series.
Nardsbaby Reader
May 20, 2013 Nardsbaby Reader rated it liked it
Self-Destruction

Celebrating their union, Jaylin and Nokea are at sea. What starts out as a romantic cruise turns into a shipwreck. Jaylin’s life seems to be sinking as he’s digesting the pain, hurt and betrayal he’s bestowed on those that love him. After seeing the after effects of his selfishness, the renowned bad boy is finally ready to forgive, forget and move on.

With Nokea planning to travel to St. Louis, Jaylin realizes that this is the opportune time to make amends. Shane is forgiven and
Wilki J
Feb 27, 2013 Wilki J rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Smh..I rarely like those type endings...esp what he does AFTER the fact..I swear I hate Jaylin's character more than my ex. This book made me holler..scream..cuss..and just shake my head. Then on top of that Ms. Hampton flips the script at the end and tries to give me heart palpitations. When a book can evoke that much emotion in you then you know its got to be just that good! Don't want to give away any spoilers..but the drama continues..welcome to..Jaylin's World (with his cocky big dicked a** ...more
Felisa
Sep 29, 2013 Felisa rated it it was amazing
Ok this book had me angry! I was mad at everybody at some point! Scorpio just get on my last damn nerves. Like move on already! I hate women like this, they know where the mans heart is but keep interrupting.......ugh! The twist in the book had me going! Jaylin Jaylin Jaylin just so spoiled, selfish and want his cake and ice cream! Well on to the next book I have to find out how Mrs Hampton ends this series......if it ends!!!!!!!!!!
Kim
Dec 18, 2011 Kim rated it it was amazing
All I can say is wow! The drama continues with these cast of characters, sometimes good, most times really bad. I have to say throughout the series I really liked Jaylin because of his brutal honesty, but this time around I lost a lot of respect for him. I really hope he truly gets his act together in the final book of this series. I have really enjoyed the ride so far, and hope Ms. Hampton lets this series goes out in a bang.
Mary Richmond
Jul 28, 2012 Mary Richmond rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jaylin-s-world

Totally Loved this complete series!! Brenda Hampton is a fantastic author! Books #1 thru #6 were so good, that reading all night had began to become normal. The book # 7 "Jaylin's World " was the icing on the cake!!! Jaylin, Finally realized what true Love really meant. Awesome! Nokea, unfortunately when through a lot of hurt & turmoil before realizing she needed to love herself more than the love she had for everyone else.
Totally - Hot Story!!!!
Mirrlees
Feb 04, 2013 Mirrlees rated it it was amazing
As Jaylin Scorpio Nokea and Shane move through these changes things always seems to get worse cause acting right is not something on Jaylin's agenda. After going through this entire book the surprise was overwhelming but a good overwhelming surprise. Things may take a turn for the worse or it may take a turn for the better, lets see where everything ends up. Good read!
Saundra
Jan 12, 2012 Saundra rated it it was amazing
Nokea i feel so sorry for her! Jaylin wow..wow..wow . I cant believe him. I think Scopio is crazy and the ending made me so mad. But i finished the book in one day and i couldn't even leave the room with out the book. I need to know what was going to happen next. Can't wait for Jaylins world to come out.
Deidre
Mar 14, 2013 Deidre rated it it was amazing

OMG how mad am I, I can not believe how this book ended.I just finished it and I'm still in disbelief that there were so many questions I still have to be answered. I was so mad with Nones and Shane I wanted to cry but I wanted Nanny B to beat Jetliner so bad and make him wake up. I still can't belive how it ended. SMH SMH'

Mg
Anisha Carter
Jan 28, 2013 Anisha Carter rated it it was amazing
I love all the books I guess I must of skipped book four.. O well I'm always in the mood too read about Mr. Jaylin Rodgers!!! I don't want to give too much away but Ms. Hampton didn't disappointment me!! Read this book in two days.. Ready to go and get Jaylins world.. Then I will ready the others...
Metris
Apr 27, 2013 Metris rated it it was amazing
OMG OMG OMG!!!! I'm actually speechless! Brenda Hampton Naughty No More was so wrong yet so Right; truly a page turner! MMMMM

Shane R Alexander will always & forever be #1 in my Book!!! ;-)
I truly fell in Love Nokea's character in this book even though...You Know!
WOW WOW WOW
A must Read
Valeria Smith
Apr 03, 2015 Valeria Smith rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lobe It's!!!

Just why can't Jalin and Scorpio leave each other alone and move on. I am so curious to see how all of this ends in the next book because Jalin is just a mess and he needs to learn how to control himself
Kellee
Sep 30, 2011 Kellee rated it liked it
Shelves: not-all-that
From what I read, I believe the series is over and I am thankful for that. When I got close to the end, the book had a surprising twist that was extremely dumb. That pretty much ruined the book for me. Out of the entire series, this is the only one I didn't like.
Elaine Tomlin
It was an interesting read that a man can be very protective of his woman (wife) when he gives her his all. Or rather possesive of the love they share. Even when they were once players, it makes them even more no trustful. It also showed about friendship of 2 men. Interesting read.
Delonya
Oct 16, 2010 Delonya rated it really liked it
Final Rating 3.5
Kelley
Looking forward to reading more about these characters. Not sure of the order. Was this the first or did I miss one?
Tina
Jan 18, 2015 Tina rated it really liked it
The twist at the end. Well, done Ms. Hampton. Scorpio is still a conniving and manipulative b*tch.
Angella
Aug 08, 2011 Angella rated it really liked it
vexing ,very vexing..I need to see some suffering in the next book which the author says will wrap thing up for the series. I feel your pain nokea.
Kishispirit
Oct 15, 2016 Kishispirit rated it really liked it
I can't get enough of this series...!!!! 5 down 2 to go!!
Sharron Anderson
Jul 09, 2015 Sharron Anderson rated it liked it
Jaylin is the man with all the complications men face. Can he remain true to his commitment to his beloved wife?
Lynette
I was expecting a lot more. On to the next
Odetta
Oct 18, 2011 Odetta rated it it was amazing
This book was so good, I could not put it down and actually finished it in one day... It had so many ups and downs and had me exclaiming "I knew it!" and "OMG!!" :)
Whitney Berry
Apr 12, 2012 Whitney Berry is currently reading it
the other books in the series was amazing hopefully i enjoy this book!
Nakia Johnson
Jul 08, 2014 Nakia Johnson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my my my... Jaylin Rogers.....I couldn't put this book down.
  • Beginning of an Eclipse (Sin City Heat, #2.5)
  • Restricted
  • Swag (Wahida Clark Presents)
  • Mind Your Own Business
  • Diary of a Stalker
  • Why Her?
  • Who Do I Run To Now?
  • The Pussy Trap
Hampton is a native St. Louis, with a gift and passion for writing. She maintained journals for several years, but it wasn’t until she read Terry McMillan’s Disappearing Acts that she considered taking her writing adventures to another level.

In 2002, Hampton completed her memoir, along with two fiction novels: Two's Enough Three's a Crowd and How Can I Be Down? The following year, she completed t
More about Brenda Hampton...

Naughty (7 books)