Start by marking “Beauty And The Reclusive Prince (Harlequin Romance)” as Want to Read:
Beauty And The Reclusive Prince (Harlequin Romance)

Beauty And The Reclusive Prince (The Brides of Bella Rosa #1)

Isabella Casali is the glue that sticks her family and the Bella Rosa restaurant together, but she's neglected her heart…

Under the cover of darkness, Isabella sneaks into Prince Maximilliano's forbidden palace grounds to pick herbs for the Bella Rosa signature sauce.

Isabella slips and nearly drowns, and reclusive Max is forced out of the shadows to save her….

Ten years ago,
Published April 13th 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Beauty And The Reclusive Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beauty And The Reclusive Prince

Jessica
Feb 18, 2013 Jessica rated it did not like it
Le sigh.

I've recently been on a romance novel binge, having read not many in my lifetime, and I am sure that I did nothing to further my interest in the genre by picking up this book as a representative example. During my recent hairdresser appointment, I figured I could knock out at least half of this short book while getting the grey colored out of my hair.

This is a retelling of the Beauty & the Beast fairy tale, and while I appreciated that the author ensured all of the essential plot ele
Snigdha Prakash
A nice sweet and simple book.
Can't say, I loved loved it. But I did love it.
I really liked Max. He wasn't arrogant and he wasn't hateful.
What he felt was real and the reader could see some perspective and vould relate that what he was going through.
And I really really like Isabella. She was headstrong and had a mind of her own. She wasn't a pushover and did what she did and what she had to do. On top of that, she was supportive, caring, daring and loving.
I have't written this good about a heroin
Kate McMurray
Jul 12, 2016 Kate McMurray added it
Shelves: romance
In the continuing saga of Kate Reads Random Category Romances as She Unpacks In Her New Apartment, I picked up this one from 2010 that is a take on Beauty and the Beast: chef Isabella sneaks onto the grounds of the creepy castle to gather a special kind of basil, and then once day gets caught by the prince who lives there, whose face is badly scarred from a car accident.
Esra
Jan 04, 2013 Esra rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-a-copy
Hiç harlequin romanı gibi değildi bu kitap nasıl bir başlangıcı vardı hele çok hoşuma gitti hele prensle ilgili yapılan söylentiler falan sonra duygular çok güzel aktarılmış diğer bazı harlequin kitaplarındaki gibi hızlı hızlı oldu bittiye gelmedi pek bu sebeple :)
Measie Elizabeth
Jul 31, 2012 Measie Elizabeth rated it it was ok
Eh!
Pamela
Jul 08, 2013 Pamela rated it liked it
Nice story at the beginning but becomes boring at the end.
Thelma
Sep 08, 2011 Thelma rated it it was ok
Aburrido,
Eleanore June
This was a sweet, simple book. Basic Beauty & The Beast theme. Quick enjoyable read if that is what you are looking for.
nadzirah
Aug 11, 2015 nadzirah rated it liked it
Shelves: harlequin
easy read
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2014
Zephikel Archer
Zephikel Archer rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2014
Little Miss Quirky
Little Miss Quirky rated it it was ok
Apr 15, 2015
Supraja
Supraja rated it did not like it
Aug 11, 2014
Chris
Chris rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2016
Emona
Emona rated it did not like it
May 27, 2016
Gigi
Gigi rated it liked it
May 21, 2015
Catalina91
Catalina91 rated it it was amazing
Dec 24, 2011
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2016
April
April rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2012
Esther
Esther rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2016
Renee
Renee rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2016
Lori
Lori rated it did not like it
Apr 13, 2012
Canan  ^^
Canan ^^ rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2012
✩Tiffany✩
✩Tiffany✩ rated it it was ok
Jan 27, 2015
Atenea Jaime
Atenea Jaime rated it really liked it
Nov 10, 2015
farmwifetwo
farmwifetwo rated it it was ok
May 08, 2010
Anthea Saliba
Anthea Saliba rated it liked it
Oct 20, 2013
Trinity
Trinity rated it did not like it
Nov 16, 2014
Yvie
Yvie rated it it was ok
Aug 21, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Aka Helen Conrad and Jena Hunt

Helen Conrad was born on April 11, 1945 in Pasadena, California, U.S.A. and grew up between Holland, Guam, and California, and spent a few years in Washington, D.C. as well. She obtained a B.A. in English Literature.

Helen was working toward a Master's in Library Science when she dropped out to have her first son. "One look into those baby blue eyes and I knew it was g
More about Raye Morgan...

The Brides of Bella Rosa (8 books)
  • Executive: Expecting Tiny Twins
  • Miracle for the Girl Next Door
  • The Bridesmaid's Secret
  • The Cowboy's Adopted Daughter
  • Passionate Chef, Ice Queen Boss
  • America's Star-Crossed Sweethearts
  • Firefighter's Doorstep Baby (The Brides of Bella Rosa #8)