Start by marking “Beauty And The Reclusive Prince (Harlequin Romance)” as Want to Read:
Beauty And The Reclusive Prince (Harlequin Romance)
Preview

Beauty And The Reclusive Prince (The Brides of Bella Rosa #1)

3.06 of 5 stars 3.06  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Isabella Casali is the glue that sticks her family and the Bella Rosa restaurant together, but she's neglected her heart…

Under the cover of darkness, Isabella sneaks into Prince Maximilliano's forbidden palace grounds to pick herbs for the Bella Rosa signature sauce.

Isabella slips and nearly drowns, and reclusive Max is forced out of the shadows to save her….

Ten years ago,
Published April 13th 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Beauty And The Reclusive Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beauty And The Reclusive Prince

Snigdha Prakash
A nice sweet and simple book.
Can't say, I loved loved it. But I did love it.
I really liked Max. He wasn't arrogant and he wasn't hateful.
What he felt was real and the reader could see some perspective and vould relate that what he was going through.
And I really really like Isabella. She was headstrong and had a mind of her own. She wasn't a pushover and did what she did and what she had to do. On top of that, she was supportive, caring, daring and loving.
I have't written this good about a heroin
Jessica
Le sigh.

I've recently been on a romance novel binge, having read not many in my lifetime, and I am sure that I did nothing to further my interest in the genre by picking up this book as a representative example. During my recent hairdresser appointment, I figured I could knock out at least half of this short book while getting the grey colored out of my hair.

This is a retelling of the Beauty & the Beast fairy tale, and while I appreciated that the author ensured all of the essential plot ele
Esra
Hiç harlequin romanı gibi değildi bu kitap nasıl bir başlangıcı vardı hele çok hoşuma gitti hele prensle ilgili yapılan söylentiler falan sonra duygular çok güzel aktarılmış diğer bazı harlequin kitaplarındaki gibi hızlı hızlı oldu bittiye gelmedi pek bu sebeple :)
Pamela
Nice story at the beginning but becomes boring at the end.
Little Miss Quirky
Little Miss Quirky marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Zm
Zm marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Caroline Vandenbroucke
Caroline Vandenbroucke marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Red
Red marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Kathy
Kathy added it
Nov 23, 2014
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Janeal Wilkerson
Janeal Wilkerson marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Also writes as Helen Conrad & Jenna Hunt

Raye Morgan grew up in Holland, Guam and California, and spent a few years in Washington, D.C., as well. She lives in the Los Angeles area now with her geologist/computer scientist husband and the two of her four sons who still live at home.

"Having the boys around helps keep me up on the current trends," she says with a laugh. "But writing helps keep me
More about Raye Morgan...

The Brides of Bella Rosa (8 books)
  • Executive: Expecting Tiny Twins
  • Miracle for the Girl Next Door
  • The Bridesmaid's Secret
  • The Cowboy's Adopted Daughter
  • Passionate Chef, Ice Queen Boss
  • America's Star Crossed Sweethearts (Harlequin Romance)
  • Firefighter's Doorstep Baby (The Brides of Bella Rosa #8)
Bride By Royal Appointment (The Royal House of Niroli, #7) Abby and the Playboy Prince (The Royals of Montenevada, #2) Her Valentine Blind Date Keeping Her Baby's Secret The Prince's Secret Bride (The Royals of Montenevada, #1)