Start by marking “Revealed: A Prince and a Pregnancy” as Want to Read:
Revealed: A Prince and a Pregnancy

Revealed: A Prince and a Pregnancy (Hot Bed of Scandal #2)

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  140 ratings  ·  14 reviews
When heiress Simone Duvalier sashays back into Rafael Alexander's life, Rafe can't wait for her to head back home and leave him to his empire-building in Australia. They once shared so much, but all that remains are memories and the desire to bed her....Simone has never forgotten fiercely ambitious, achingly sexy Rafael--and neither has her traitorous body! But when a prin ...more
Published April 1st 2010 by Harlequin (first published September 30th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Revealed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revealed

Jacqueline
This one was better than the first in the series which I DNFed. The story was pretty over the top. There were some very romantic lines in it. The writing style was odd and not what I've come to expect from Kelly Hunter. That is basically why I'm only giving it 3 stars. Because that kind of writing doesn't really work for me. It was kind of hazy and fairy tale ish. It could have used some solid details in places. Occasionally the dialog was stilted but I think it was part of the hazy tone the aut ...more
Dianna
In ‘Misbehaving with the Magnate’ prequel couple Gabrielle and Luc overcame fairly minor obstacles with a minimum of drama to reach their happy ending. ‘A Prince and a Pregnancy’ opens with their wedding at Gabrielle’s Australian vineyard, and it’s choc full of boozy wealth and my version of Australianess. The wedding was like an episode of ‘Real Housewives’ except everybody was happy drunk, rather than snarky vindictive shouty drunk. I couldn’t manage a whole book where everyone behaved fairly ...more
Hilly
3.25 stars. Rounding down because, among other things, this is not a stand-alone book: You must read Exposed: Misbehaving with the Magnate first.

This second book of a two-parter is rather more satisfying than the previous story. It was good enough to make me go back to re-read the first part, which I had read quite some time before.

That said, there were plot holes and conveniences that annoyed me. I found it an average - though imaginative - read. YMMV.
Ms_prue
Not quite as amazing as the previous book in this series but still good.
Li
Having read the first of the duology, Exposed: Misbehaving with the Magnate, I was looking forward to meeting Rafe, the brother of the heroine in EXPOSED. I probably sound like a broken record when it comes to Kelly Hunter's books, but again, I loved the chemistry and the banter between the h/h - her writing never fails to make me smile. The big secret was possibly a bit OTT, but this is a M&B after all.
Coldcase hertz
it was a fast read lol i liked it alot
Mary-jane
I read the first one but i don't really remember how it was.This one was bleh...the heroine was running after the hero, blablabla...
Recently, i've been reading "oldies" and i have seen the huge difference, not only in writing but also the story itself.
I'm afraid to admit that the "oldies" are more interesting to read.I don't really care about the great sex but more about the story and the relationship.I do hope that it's not the case for all modern books..
Wendy Hinton
I couldn't wait to read this book. I wanted Simone and Rafael to come to terms after reading his sister's story. No one said love was easy and Rafael didn't make it easy on Simone but she truely loved him enough to embrace all that he was.
Dee
Two-haiku review:

She refused him once
But he's never forgotten
One night's all it takes

Second of duo
Again, damaged character
Shaped by sad childhood
Pam
I liked the characters. I wanted to know a little more. The Heroine was great in handling the hero. The ending was cute
ms bookjunkie
A somewhat angstier second chances romance than book 1, but another winner.
Kobie
I really liked this story. didn't read the first related one, either.
Diane
another really good book by kelly hunter
Torrie
Torrie added it
Jan 24, 2015
Annajacob
Annajacob marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Jax
Jax added it
Jan 13, 2015
mtkth
mtkth added it
Jan 08, 2015
LadyTechie
LadyTechie marked it as to-read
Amanda Mcgrath
Amanda Mcgrath marked it as to-read
Mareli
Mareli marked it as to-read
Ale Snape li
Ale Snape li marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Kathy
Kathy added it
Nov 21, 2014
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Frenchman's Love-Child (Brides of L'Amour, #1)
  • Forgotten Mistress, Secret Love-Child (Regally Wed) (Harlequin Presents Extra, #98)
  • Scandal: Unclaimed Love-Child
  • The Greek's Royal Mistress (Princess Brides, #2)
  • Dante: Claiming His Secret Love-Child (Orisini Brothers, #2)
  • Baby Bequest
  • The Petrov Proposal  (Forrester #2)
  • Expecting His Love-Child (House of Kolovsky #1)
  • In Christofides' Keeping (Modern)
  • Behind the Palace Walls
  • Reckless Night In Rio
  • Powerful Italian, Penniless Housekeeper
  • Stand-In Wife
  • One Night...Nine Month Scandal (Modern Romance)
  • The Magnate's Indecent Proposal (Taken by the Millionaire,)
  • Valente's Baby (Valente, Book 3)
  • The Matchmaker Bride
  • The Italian's Wedding Ultimatum (Modern Romance S.)
Australian born Kelly Hunter is a three time Romance Writers of America Rita finalist, a USA Today Bestselling author and loves writing to the demands of the short category romance form.
More about Kelly Hunter...

Hot Bed of Scandal (2 books)
  • Exposed: Misbehaving with the Magnate (Hot Bed of Scandal #1)
The One That Got Away The Man She Loves To Hate (The Eligible Bachelors, #1) Wife for a Week (Bennett #1) Exposed: Misbehaving with the Magnate (Hot Bed of Scandal #1) What the Bride Didn't Know (The Wests, #3)