Start by marking “Smart Decisions: Goodbye Problems Hello Options” as Want to Read:
Smart Decisions: Goodbye Problems   Hello Options

Smart Decisions: Goodbye Problems Hello Options

Our recent economic tsunami indicates a crisis in decision making within our business world and society as a whole. It seems that we have developed too much reliance upon our left brain, rational problem solving faculties. Our right brain intuitive powers are there to make the best judgments in most situations.  Option solving is a natural but largely untapped technique to ...more
Published October 15th 2009 by Advantage Media Group (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Smart Decisions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Smart Decisions

Jerry
Apr 17, 2010 Jerry rated it really liked it
Peter is a savvy adviser and student of decision making. For many managers, his ideas about getting input from others and expanding the "options" one can use to solve a problem is helpful. Not unlike the understanding the airline safety world developed to combat the limited input analysis that caused so many airplane accidents.
Erik Dewey
Jul 27, 2010 Erik Dewey rated it liked it
This is a small book, a very quick read. It focuses on how to make smart decisions in a group setting, typically an office.

The method he proposes is sound and the advice seemed reasonable. I can see its use in the office setting and the book is certainly worth the half hour it would take to read.