Start by marking “The Mystery of the Spiral Bridge (Hardy Boys, #45)” as Want to Read:
The Mystery of the Spiral Bridge (Hardy Boys, #45)

The Mystery of the Spiral Bridge (The Hardy Boys #45)

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  702 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Frank and Joe Hardy are determined to bring to justice the vicious criminals who kidnapped their detective father while he was investigation sabotage of a road-building project in the Kentucky wilderness. After Mr. Hardy’s escape, the two young sleuths are spurred into action when he mumbles the word “Felix” and they discover a dossier of a notorious ex-convict was stolen...more
Published December 1st 1965 by Grosset & Dunlap (first published 1965)

To ask other readers questions about The Mystery of the Spiral Bridge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mystery of the Spiral Bridge

Catherine Woodman
The classic boy detectives by Frank Dixon--I read ALL of them in my younger years, one I ran out of Nancy Drew books. The Hardy Boys, Frank and Joe, are brother amateur detectives, aspiring to follow in their father's footsteps.
Vibha★
Another good mystery by Franklin W.Dixon.Love Joe and Frank,can't wait to get my hands on another Franklin W.Dixon book.I loved Nancy Drew and these books in my younger years.Still love them :)
♆ BookAddict ♨ ✒ La Crimson Femme❇ ♐
I think the Hardy Boy books helped me with learning deductive and inductive skills. I had to work through logic. Who knew? I enjoyed all these books.
Valkyrie Oracle
My book has the same cover as shown in this listing but was published in 1994.
Marts  (Thinker)
The Hardys get into an investigation involving a construction crew
Jemimah
The best Hardy Boys book I've read so far.
Kolan
Dixon, Franklin W.
Cws
JMAR5-Dix
Nina
Nina marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Rhianna Neel
Rhianna Neel marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Sara
Sara added it
Oct 03, 2014
Blair Abraham
Blair Abraham marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Dylan
Dylan marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
  • The Secret of Phantom Lake (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #19)
  • The Call of the Wild
  • The Mystery of the Flaming Footprints (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #15)
  • The Mystery of the Kidnapped Whale (The Three Investigators, #35)
  • The White Feather
  • The Ringmaster's Secret (Nancy Drew, #31)
  • The Mystery of the Smashing Glass (The Three Investigators, #38)
Franklin W. Dixon is the pen name used by a variety of different authors (Leslie McFarlane, a Canadian author, being the first) who wrote The Hardy Boys novels for the Stratemeyer Syndicate (now owned by Simon & Schuster). This pseudonym was also used for the Ted Scott Flying Stories series.
More about Franklin W. Dixon...
The Tower Treasure (Hardy Boys, #1) The House on the Cliff (Hardy Boys, #2) The Secret of the Old Mill (Hardy Boys, #3) Hardy Boys Complete Series Set Books 1-66 (The Hardy Boys #1-66) The Missing Chums (Hardy Boys, #4)