Start by marking “The Great Dinosaur Mystery Solved!” as Want to Read:
The Great Dinosaur Mystery Solved!

The Great Dinosaur Mystery Solved!

A dinosaur book like you've never seen before!

Not only is the "dinosaur mystery" solved, but you'll be taught the TRUE history of the earth and its inhabitants!

Your thinking about this world will never be the same again! A wealth of information combined into one volume, this fascinating book is a perfect addition to your family library!

Nook, 0 pages
Published September 15th 2009 by New Leaf Pubishing Group (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about The Great Dinosaur Mystery Solved!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Great Dinosaur Mystery Solved!

Adam
Sep 07, 2010 Adam rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I gave this one star because the Author took this 100% seriously. I, on the other hand, don't take anything on this anti-evolutionary propaganda seriously. In fact, I read these books as comedy and I laughed myself silly page after page.

This book is only about 95 pages long; the other 95 pages are the appendix. You'd think with an appendix that long the book would have been a lot longer. I must quote another reviewer at this juncture: "I'm sure glad this non-historian wrote this book"... to tea
Kalena
Non-fiction, first book read by this author. Interesting book about creationism, with a focus on dinosaurs that was consistent and straight forward. I really appreciated the condensed facts about specific dinosaurs. There were several insights I gleaned from this book that I shared with others. Grateful for the identification of Scripture passages to reference. Now looking for a more in depth book featuring creationism or apologetics.
David
Oct 30, 2014 David rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christian, fantasy
According to Ham, dinosaurs not only lived with and among humans, but Noah brought a pair of every kind of dinosaur in the ark. How did such large creatures fit in the Ark? Noah took baby dinosaurs.

Central to Ham’s literalist worldview – that the Earth and all creatures are only approximately 4,000 – 6,000 years old – is the rejection of the technique of “radiometric dating.” Radiometric dating is how scientists measure the age of the earth and other objects in the millions or billions of years.
Christina
Jun 06, 2010 Christina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2010
We received this book as a gift and I had skimmed it, but now I've finally gotten to the point of needing to have honest biblical answers for questions surrounding dinosaurs. Most of my questions were addressed and I do feel I'm now better equipped to explain the flood, fossils, and why my beliefs differ from the other 99% of the world (which includes a lot of Christians). This book contains a fair amount of facts, research and theories about dinosaurs, as well as all of the cited references. Bu ...more
Jamie Jones
Dec 27, 2011 Jamie Jones rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I learned so much through this book! Not just about Dinosaurs but about Creation too. This wasn't a book that argued with evolution, but it simply stated the facts about what the bible says. If we as believers take the Word literally, than we need to make it our number one source for truth. I no longer have questions surrounding the subject of dinosaurs, they're existence, behavior, food sources, or extinction, etc.
Lisa
Jun 02, 2009 Lisa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was amazing. I have a family member who was recently asked if she believed in Dinosaurs. I have always believed in dinos, but the question always left some holes in my thinking. This book clearly defines all questions related to this in relation to Biblical Creation. This book was so inspiring that I bought a children's book to discuss dinosaurs. Great Read and I suggest it for you.
Dale Stringer
Jul 18, 2012 Dale Stringer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was a very good book for someone who is just starting to try to understand dinosaurs and the creation. However, the appendix in the back is great for a lot of deep research. That appendix alone makes up for the very surface level teaching that Ken Ham brings out in the book if you're needing something deeper to study.
Kenneth Justin Buss
Informative

Informative

Gives very good ideas on tough questions about dinosaurs and how they fit in the bible. I would recommend this book to anyone who has questions.
Laurel Siler
Dec 20, 2014 Laurel Siler rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Utter trash. Total fiction. Inflammatory and totally unbiblical arrogance with zero scientific credibility. This is total trash.
Heather Leipart
Not so helpful...very surface and basic, but it does go in the right direction.
Ed Christ
Jan 14, 2017 Ed Christ rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
lots of innuendo. no facts to back anything up
Jenna
Jun 01, 2008 Jenna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
THE GREAT DINOSAUR MYSTERY SOLVED! is a great book about what we know, what we assume, and what we wonder about dinosaurs. It is definitely a book to read for anybody who doesn't understand how dinosaurs could be less than billions of years old. It is also something to read for Christians who want to know more about Creation Science.
Joy
Basic facts regarding fossils, footprints and creatures from a Biblical worldview. I really enjoyed the perspective of this book regarding the logic and wisdom of taking the Biblical account of creation at face value rather than trying to mix it with the theory cell-to-creature-to-man evolution. Our 10 yr son old loved it too.
Lily Van Kirk
Amazing! Don' tell me that the Bible is not accurate just because it doesn't say the word "dinosaur"!
Beka
A really good, basic book for anyone who doesn't understand where dinosaurs fit into the Bible and a Christian worldview. Good science and clear explanations.
uriah Landfried
uriah Landfried rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2008
Lacie
Lacie rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2010
Eli
Eli rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2010
Corina Morrison
Corina Morrison rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2013
Jerry Teipen
Jerry Teipen rated it liked it
Oct 05, 2012
4gsl
4gsl rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2012
Terry
Terry rated it really liked it
Apr 01, 2016
Camp
Camp rated it really liked it
Dec 01, 2014
James Barrington
James Barrington rated it did not like it
Oct 24, 2012
Anna Flynn
Anna Flynn rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2016
Catherine
Catherine rated it it was ok
Dec 22, 2009
Nakita
Nakita rated it liked it
Aug 01, 2015
Alex Dove
Alex Dove rated it really liked it
Aug 04, 2013
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2016
Amol
Amol rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2016
  • In Six Days
  • The Genesis Flood: The Biblical Record and Its Scientific Implications
  • Exploring Creation: With Astronomy
  • The Power of a Positive Wife
  • The Genesis Record: A Scientific and Devotional Commentary on the Book of Beginnings
  • Exploring Creation with Biology
  • The New How to Study Your Bible: Discover the Life-Changing Approach to God's Word
  • Easy Chairs, Hard Words
  • Every Woman's Marriage: Igniting the Joy and Passion You Both Desire (The Every Man Series)
  • Girls Gone Wise in a World Gone Wild
  • Landmines in the Path of the Believer: Avoiding the Hidden Dangers
  • The Ultimate Proof of Creation: Resolving the Origins Debate
  • Christian Apologetics
  • Appointments with Heaven: The True Story of a Country Doctor's Healing Encounters with the Hereafter
  • Always Ready: Directions For Defending The Faith
Dr. Ken Ham is the president of Answers in Genesis USA and is a well-known speaker and author on the subject of Young-Earth Creationism. He received a bachelor degree in applied science (emphasis on environmental biology) from the Queensland Institute of Technology, and a Diploma of Education from the University of Queensland. He has also received two honorary doctorates: a Doctor of Divinity from ...more
More about Ken Ham...