Start by marking “The Great Dinosaur Mystery Solved” as Want to Read:
The Great Dinosaur Mystery Solved

The Great Dinosaur Mystery Solved

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  108 ratings  ·  12 reviews
A dinosaur book like you've never seen before!

Not only is the "dinosaur mystery" solved, but you'll be taught the TRUE history of the earth and its inhabitants!

Your thinking about this world will never be the same again! A wealth of information combined into one volume, this fascinating book is a perfect addition to your family library!

Published September 15th 2009 by New Leaf Pubishing Group (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about The Great Dinosaur Mystery Solved, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Great Dinosaur Mystery Solved

Adam Boudreau
I gave this one star because the Author took this 100% seriously. I, on the other hand, don't take anything on this anti-evolutionary propaganda seriously. In fact, I read these books as comedy and I laughed myself silly page after page.

This book is only about 95 pages long; the other 95 pages are the appendix. You'd think with an appendix that long the book would have been a lot longer. I must quote another reviewer at this juncture: "I'm sure glad this non-historian wrote this book"... to tea...more
Lisa
This book was amazing. I have a family member who was recently asked if she believed in Dinosaurs. I have always believed in dinos, but the question always left some holes in my thinking. This book clearly defines all questions related to this in relation to Biblical Creation. This book was so inspiring that I bought a children's book to discuss dinosaurs. Great Read and I suggest it for you.
Christina
We received this book as a gift and I had skimmed it, but now I've finally gotten to the point of needing to have honest biblical answers for questions surrounding dinosaurs. Most of my questions were addressed and I do feel I'm now better equipped to explain the flood, fossils, and why my beliefs differ from the other 99% of the world (which includes a lot of Christians). This book contains a fair amount of facts, research and theories about dinosaurs, as well as all of the cited references. Bu...more
Kenneth Justin Buss
Informative

Informative

Gives very good ideas on tough questions about dinosaurs and how they fit in the bible. I would recommend this book to anyone who has questions.
Jamie Jones
I learned so much through this book! Not just about Dinosaurs but about Creation too. This wasn't a book that argued with evolution, but it simply stated the facts about what the bible says. If we as believers take the Word literally, than we need to make it our number one source for truth. I no longer have questions surrounding the subject of dinosaurs, they're existence, behavior, food sources, or extinction, etc.
Dale Stringer
This book was a very good book for someone who is just starting to try to understand dinosaurs and the creation. However, the appendix in the back is great for a lot of deep research. That appendix alone makes up for the very surface level teaching that Ken Ham brings out in the book if you're needing something deeper to study.
Jenna
THE GREAT DINOSAUR MYSTERY SOLVED! is a great book about what we know, what we assume, and what we wonder about dinosaurs. It is definitely a book to read for anybody who doesn't understand how dinosaurs could be less than billions of years old. It is also something to read for Christians who want to know more about Creation Science.
Lily Van Kirk
Amazing! Don' tell me that the Bible is not accurate just because it doesn't say the word "dinosaur"!
Heather Leipart
Not so helpful...very surface and basic, but it does go in the right direction.
Caleb Gibson
Answers all of those question you had about Dinosaurs and the Bible.
Shawn Matthew
A simple book that I immensely enjoyed.
Joy
Basic facts regarding fossils, footprints and creatures from a Biblical worldview. I really enjoyed the perspective of this book regarding the logic and wisdom of taking the Biblical account of creation at face value rather than trying to mix it with the theory cell-to-creature-to-man evolution. Our 10 yr son old loved it too.
Gemma
Gemma added it
Oct 15, 2014
Jim
Jim added it
Oct 03, 2014
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Kate Schuler
Kate Schuler is currently reading it
Sep 19, 2014
Bunni
Bunni marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Todd Greene
Todd Greene marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Paul Schipper
Paul Schipper is currently reading it
Jul 03, 2014
Jessica Larson
Jessica Larson marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Fivewincs
Fivewincs marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Graeson Fehr
Graeson Fehr marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Audrey
Audrey marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Dr. Ken Ham is the president of Answers in Genesis USA and is a well-known speaker and author on the subject of Young-Earth Creationism. He received a bachelor degree in applied science (emphasis on environmental biology) from the Queensland Institute of Technology, and a Diploma of Education from the University of Queensland. He has also received two honorary doctorates: a Doctor of Divinity from...more
More about Ken Ham...
The New Answers Book: Over 25 Questions on Creation / Evolution and the Bible Already Gone The Lie: Evolution One Blood: The Biblical Answer to Racism The New Answers Book 2