Start by marking “The Konstantos Marriage Demand (Presents Extra)” as Want to Read:
The Konstantos Marriage Demand (Presents Extra)

The Konstantos Marriage Demand (Presents Extra)

3.01  ·  Rating Details  ·  72 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Sadie Carteret and Nikos Konstantos were once blissfully in love. They planned the wedding of the year, and hoped that their union would create a powerful dynasty.But business and pleasure should never be mixed. Nikos was accused of scheming for Sadie's money and title and was systematically destroyed by her family. The wedding was canceled, the relationship in tatters.

Now
Published March 16th 2010 by Harlequin (first published November 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Konstantos Marriage Demand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Konstantos Marriage Demand

Heather
Jun 21, 2012 Heather rated it did not like it
Wow the characters and story was flat, boring and just annoying. 90% of the book was the same thing - two main character just said the same things over and over again just in different locations.

Mills and Boon books are meant to give romance and passion but this one put me to sleep.
Nas Dean
Mar 15, 2011 Nas Dean rated it it was amazing
Sadie Carteret is on a mission to protect her mother and little brother by begging, the man she left standing at the altar five years earlier. He has obtained his revenge of her family for the way he was treated and now owns all of the Cateret's holdings which include the family mansion. Sadie's mother is very fragile and so she's determined to approach her ex-fiancé and beg if need be to allow them to stay in their home. What she's met with when she finally meets up with Nikos Konstantos is a m ...more
Putri Septiana
Sadie Carteret seek help from Nikos Konstantos, to save his agoraphobic mother and little brother from a homeless future. To get a revenge on her for her betrayal five years ago, Nikos agreed, but in exchange she have to come to Greek to plan his wedding. That’s just an excuse so that he could seduce Sadie and to bed her. This story is pretty boring, with too much description and too few conversation. Well, if you prefer a book full with naration, then this book wouldn’t be a problem for you. Th ...more
Baseballmom
Hmmm

The chemistry between the characters, the conflict, and the overall story was fine.... but way too much internal dialogue on the heroine's side. I found myself bored and just skimming, then having to go back to pick up the thread of conversation.
Talli Roland
Jul 31, 2010 Talli Roland rated it it was amazing
I don't think I've ever read a Mills & Boon book; growing up in Canada, I didn't even know what Mills & Boon was until after a few months in the UK. I have read some Harlequins ages ago, but I was curious to refresh my memory and even more curious when I realised Kate Walker, who ran a very useful workshop on conflict at a recent conference I attended, was the author.

I wasn't sure what to expect, but I have to say the book exceeded what expectations I did have. The writing was emotive y
Jane(Janelba)
I found this book somewhat brutal in the way the two main characters treated each other, but it all worked out well in the end. Lots of twists in the plot in this one ! !
Roshio
Nov 03, 2011 Roshio rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance
two dimensional characters mixed in with a boring predictable plot. and some random sex scenes thrown in. blah.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it liked it
May 01, 2016
Ingrid
Ingrid added it
Apr 09, 2016
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2016
Corinna
Corinna rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2016
Shona Gibb
Shona Gibb rated it it was ok
Dec 27, 2015
Milly
Milly added it
Dec 27, 2015
I_m_here
I_m_here rated it really liked it
Dec 10, 2015
Littlefranklingal
Littlefranklingal marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2015
Tia
Tia rated it liked it
Sep 30, 2015
Karime
Karime marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Cristel
Cristel rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2015
Lauren Johnston
Lauren Johnston rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2015
Oshrat
Oshrat added it
Jun 06, 2015
Cathy Norfin
Cathy Norfin rated it really liked it
Jun 03, 2015
Sandra
Sandra rated it really liked it
May 21, 2015
Tamara
Tamara added it
Apr 24, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I was born in Nottinghamshire, England, but I didn't live there for very long. The family moved to West Yorkshire when I was just eighteen months old and so I have always regarded Yorkshire as my home. I grew up there as the middle child in a family of five—all girls—in a home where books were vitally important and I read anything I could get my hands on.

Even before I could write I was making up s
More about Kate Walker...