Start by marking “The Konstantos Marriage Demand (Presents Extra)” as Want to Read:
The Konstantos Marriage Demand (Presents Extra)

The Konstantos Marriage Demand (Wedlocked! )

2.93 of 5 stars 2.93  ·  rating details  ·  59 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Sadie Carteret and Nikos Konstantos were once blissfully in love. They planned the wedding of the year, and hoped that their union would create a powerful dynasty.But business and pleasure should never be mixed. Nikos was accused of scheming for Sadie's money and title and was systematically destroyed by her family. The wedding was canceled, the relationship in tatters.

Now...more
Published March 16th 2010 by Harlequin (first published November 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Konstantos Marriage Demand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Konstantos Marriage Demand

Nas Dean
Sadie Carteret is on a mission to protect her mother and little brother by begging, the man she left standing at the altar five years earlier. He has obtained his revenge of her family for the way he was treated and now owns all of the Cateret's holdings which include the family mansion. Sadie's mother is very fragile and so she's determined to approach her ex-fiancé and beg if need be to allow them to stay in their home. What she's met with when she finally meets up with Nikos Konstantos is a m...more
Baseballmom
Hmmm

The chemistry between the characters, the conflict, and the overall story was fine.... but way too much internal dialogue on the heroine's side. I found myself bored and just skimming, then having to go back to pick up the thread of conversation.
Talli Roland
I don't think I've ever read a Mills & Boon book; growing up in Canada, I didn't even know what Mills & Boon was until after a few months in the UK. I have read some Harlequins ages ago, but I was curious to refresh my memory and even more curious when I realised Kate Walker, who ran a very useful workshop on conflict at a recent conference I attended, was the author.

I wasn't sure what to expect, but I have to say the book exceeded what expectations I did have. The writing was emotive y...more
Heather
Wow the characters and story was flat, boring and just annoying. 90% of the book was the same thing - two main character just said the same things over and over again just in different locations.

Mills and Boon books are meant to give romance and passion but this one put me to sleep.
Jane(Janelba)
I found this book somewhat brutal in the way the two main characters treated each other, but it all worked out well in the end. Lots of twists in the plot in this one ! !
Roshio
two dimensional characters mixed in with a boring predictable plot. and some random sex scenes thrown in. blah.
Hrsd
Hrsd marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Veema
Veema marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Kylie
Kylie marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Syama
Syama added it
Feb 21, 2014
Sue
Sue added it
Dec 21, 2013
Marissa De
Marissa De marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2013
Samantha Jo
Samantha Jo marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2013
Rettah
Rettah added it
Aug 24, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I was born in Nottinghamshire, England, but I didn't live there for very long. The family moved to West Yorkshire when I was just eighteen months old and so I have always regarded Yorkshire as my home. I grew up there as the middle child in a family of five—all girls—in a home where books were vitally important and I read anything I could get my hands on.

Even before I could write I was making up s...more
More about Kate Walker...
The Proud Wife Cordero's Forced Bride The Greek Tycoon's Unwilling Wife Kept for Her Baby Bedded By The Greek Billionaire